Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Knight Online Hall of Fame

This is a discussion on Knight Online Hall of Fame within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; From what i heard long ago, clare already have kids before this game stuff :P[/b] I knew that already that ...
Page: 36

SirKaoS

From what i heard long ago, clare already have kids before this game stuff :P[/b]
    I knew that already that time ... and if I good remember one of them got bdays 21. or 20. April ... but I am not quite sure now

ultimaliaz

Thanks god I never met her in my life and there is nothing that gonna chage this she had some serious problem with her head.[/b]
    Rofl
    that seemed so romantic and u just say that she has problems in her head

SirKaoS

Rofl
    that seemed so romantic and u just say that she has problems in her head [/b]
    Well it seemed very romantic, but in fact, there were some circumstances in her life, that makes her a bit crazy. The only reason, this event happened was, that I had also some circumstances that I havent nothing to loose, so I havent just said "she is crazy" and go away as her many other "internet lovers" before

infolock

I'll almost bet "Clare" was either 15 years old, or had two long hanging sacks, rubbing up between his inner thighs. Reminds me of "Hard Candy".

TauruS
    Wagyar
    Forsete

Kaos I didn't say anything bad about u or did I? U did spam our MSNs more than give us a headache for getting between the situation. I also said you made misstakes then but that doesn't lower your grade as person or player...

Yes she did her misstakes too...and thing I said "I agreed her not to reveal being woman, in internet" that came because she said that first...

Oh btw Pajatso still cannot drive...so some things never change :lol:

infolock

SirKaos - Just remember when they had capes, etc, and took the famous Abyss Hall lineup pic. *When I first moved to USKO*
    BugBear - He was cocky, but real, and cared so much about his Shell Pads.
    Rain
    Phobia
    Destiny
    Chemical
    Pugna
    Brute_Thor
    StacieGRL
    Nas - lawl, what a nice guy. ahaha, he died soooo much, but personality was key. ahaha
    Jmann - lol, use to love busting his balls with Thor ahahah and Nas. remember JMANN ??
    Tick
    SaharaDesert
    Brothers Clan - well spoken, educated Turkish group, with a clean outlook on the game.
    Everlong/Short Clean - almost too nice of a crew, cared not for reputation but of the quality of the person.
    Annihilation
    The_Simple_Death - lol, the original boy scout
    Siphen
    Dotan - Developed into one of the best gamers I've had the pleasure of gaming with.
    Dr_Heal
    Deathscyther - Seems to have jived well with Simple, good enough for me.
    007_Heal
    HYPNOTIC
    Evilmagekn a.k.a Evil -
    gabloo -
    Ez - When it comes to quality of person, it doesn't get much better.
    Nas's Wife - Forget her name, but she was so neutral.
    0000000 - Only because he's non-religious Don't know him.
    Few Tioc Members (oldschool ones) - The chinese guy, forget his name.
    DirtyBastard
    Few Rampage Members (oldschool ones) - w4r included.
    _Hunter_ - was a hard guy to warm up too, though I believe his intentions were always good.
    ACR429
    cha0s - Oliver
    Devil_Dog
    Dreamer / Dennis
    Dripps
    DarkSkillz / Gothic
    HonoR / War_Lord
    LinK
    Julianna / Demeter
    LinSivi
    KeB
    Marvin
    Octuarek
    Newk
    Pawky
    Snir
    ScalOrk
    SexyGreenGoblin
    Shion
    SlashNDash
    Vert
    Snuggel
    Tarquin
    Venom
    Virus
    GANGSTER (oldschool) members when they were 50-62 @ XIG, before the cheating. Chinese clan.
    ------------

Yep, those guys are hall of famers, if you knew em or not.

Booya!

morax

Tez

Well it seemed very romantic, but in fact, there were some circumstances in her life, that makes her a bit crazy. The only reason, this event happened was, that I had also some circumstances that I havent nothing to loose, so I havent just said "she is crazy" and go away as her many other "internet lovers" before [/b]

Kaos, long time no see :P

SirKaoS

Kaos I didn't say anything bad about u or did I? U did spam our MSNs more than give us a headache for getting between the situation. I also said you made misstakes then but that doesn't lower your grade as person or player...

Yes she did her misstakes too...and thing I said "I agreed her not to reveal being woman, in internet" that came because she said that first...

Oh btw Pajatso still cannot drive...so some things never change :lol:[/b]
    Well I am very sorry for spamming your MSN, there were no sense that can end like this. "Last days" I was telling her if she is really prepared for what she said ... I guess later she recognized, what she did. SO she told me, she change her mind, I was shocked, because that was quite fast change without any significant reason ... but few hours later I already accepted that, and I was satisfied with that its gone. The problem was (what I can only guess) that girls are so scared of problems so they make them by themself, in this case i guess that she panic and showed some text from me to her Husband to get rid of me. Well that was mistake, because that wasnt neccessary. At the end, when I recieved his call, I though, that he found that and did something bad to her, so I returned into a game and tryed to reach her and talk to her to be sure, she is OK. Well that was another misunderstanding in that case, that cause me spamming your MSN :-).

If she didnt panic, we could talk even today through msn as a friends and laugh at that crazyness ... but unfortunately, she tryed to turn shit against me and show me as some crazy guy. Well i was in love, but wasnt mad at all. She was also in love, but probably to game character, and she recognized that lately. I think the best thing for her should be, that she will stop playing games at all. I dont think it was mistake from her, just natural reaction of human that playing games for 7 years in row and do nothing other.

Well anyway I hope you arent playing KO anymore :-)))

And stop offtopic, I have to tell, that wagyar was terrible rogue :-) he was NP donator, expert for dying, but honestly that was thanks to his dex build archer, when i played his account, i had to equip my warrior accessories so i was at least able to tank some noob and arrow shower him :-)

And BTW tell hi from me to Pajatso ... and just a question, who is Paddy ?

SirKaoS

Kaos, long time no see :P[/b]
    Hello Shurt ... yeah, and you wont see me again for a long long time ... its just some strange, that some ppl took out old story right in time, I am having, some similarites from that time here :-) ... there sits a girl 5 floors above my head, that i really love, shes my friend, but dont know my feeling, I am about to fix that as soon as possibile

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

And stop offtopic, I have to tell, that wagyar was terrible rogue :-) he was NP donator, expert for dying, but honestly that was thanks to his dex build archer, when i played his account, i had to equip my warrior accessories so i was at least able to tank some noob and arrow shower him :-)

And BTW tell hi from me to Pajatso ... and just a question, who is Paddy ?[/b]
    Muahahahahaaa true dat, I always sucked people just didn&#39;t realize it I will tell Pajatso HI when he next time calls me "Are you dead?" like he did last time :P Paddy=Hype=YourunfasterwithKnife or was it dildo old RC Rogue_Crackez playa...one of the best warrýons I have seen, but also rogues...his only fault is that he is Irish <_<

SirKaoS

Muahahahahaaa true dat, I always sucked people just didn&#39;t realize it I will tell Pajatso HI when he next time calls me "Are you dead?" like he did last time :P Paddy=Hype=YourunfasterwithKnife or was it dildo old RC Rogue_Crackez playa...one of the best warrýons I have seen, but also rogues...his only fault is that he is Irish <_<[/b]
    In other case, whole human side were just crap on Diez, so your game could make impression on lot of people :-) ... I still remember, that i have to laugh, when i checked NPs of Diez and realized that there were no warrior that could beat my NP even i didnt play 3 months ... i am not pretty sure who was first who broke that, maybe Socrate, he had low NP, but just because he started bit later. But except him i didnt know any even good warrior there.

In other case, whole human side were just crap on Diez, so your game could make impression on lot of people :-) ... I still remember, that i have to laugh, when i checked NPs of Diez and realized that there were no warrior that could beat my NP even i didnt play 3 months ... i am not pretty sure who was first who broke that, maybe Socrate, he had low NP, but just because he started bit later. But except him i didnt know any even good warrior there.[/b]
    Yep Socrate came out fast...also many others, even I did 182k nps in 2 months while I was exping...orcs got worse that is only explanation...I&#39;ll pm you my new msn addy fatass