Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

lvl 80 chars... opinions

This is a discussion on lvl 80 chars... opinions within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-Kralya imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by PatricioRey+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PatricioRey)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kralya
    imho mage party OWNS. 5 flame mages, 1 ice, buffer and rogue will definitely kill every party

mage casting is slow and gives time to pot up... and if u have a good priest ur not gona die

All mage party suck, unless its a 30 paper mage run from 12 to oposite base[/b]
    Mages dont need to cast anythin just atack with lvl 72 staff skill wich hits more then warriors.
    I allready PKed solo with priest and killed partys (wariors/priest).
    I dont care if priest got spear def cs or whatever. Mage hit chitin shield priests harder then anyone else and doesent need debuff.
    Well parasite and few hits :P

I think 2 priests full heal and 6 ice/light mages pwn all

wraith86

mages may hit more than warriors but can only take half the hits or less than warriors

xAraChNiDx

yes, but a good int mage will slow/stun so they only end up taking half the hits.

and i have to say i've seen a few int mages in my time that were tanks.

With ROFD mages were easily the most improved class, probably followed by priests because helis pwns.

Solstice

Default Re: lvl 80 chars... opinions

Originally posted by xourico

the truth is, lvl 80 > non lvl 80 for sure *^_^ *
    WATCH OUT WE HAVE A GENIUS HERE

RunLikeYouStoleIt

warrior > rouge

always.. if you have the right gear and your a warrior, if you loose to a rouge your a disgrace.. no rouge has ever beatin me on edana and never come close to it.. the rouges yall are talking about must be on cypher.. thats the only explanation

wraith86

supposdly caraedry/waylander lost to siver which i find highly unbelieveable...

SilentDaemon

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    warrior > rouge *

always.. if you have the right gear and your a warrior, if you loose to a rouge your a disgrace.. no rouge has ever beatin me on edana and never come close to it.. the rouges yall are talking about must be on cypher.. thats the only explanation
    :wub: warrior FTW

Kik0

Originally posted by wraith86
    Depends on who was playing on the account, some people that play those chars are terrible.

turtle

Originally posted by wraith86
    but then again... s1ver has... +2 uniques.. and all baba shoped or ebay items....

dualshard8
    dv8
    shearion8

and hes gg hes got his personal dagger +8....

<_< .. and shells +8

Originally posted by turtle+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(turtle)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86
    but then again... s1ver has... +2 uniques.. and all baba shoped or ebay items....

dualshard8
    dv8
    shearion8

<_< .. and shells +8[/b]
    Hi turtle. And I think silver has a couple +3's in there aswell =/

SilentDaemon

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    Originally posted by turtle@
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

dualshard8
    dv8
    shearion8

<_< .. and shells +8
    Hi turtle. And I think silver has a couple +3's in there aswell =/[/b]
    yes he has,for example RoL +3

turtle

Originally posted by SilentDaemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SilentDaemon)</div>
    Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)
    <!--QuoteBegin-turtle
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-wraith86

dualshard8
    dv8
    shearion8

<_< .. and shells +8
    Hi turtle. And I think silver has a couple +3's in there aswell =/[/b]
    yes he has,for example RoL +3[/b][/quote]

lol yea, maybe thast why he "beat" them guys.... And my buddy DatNiggaDP Came close to beating S1VER and my frined had chitin7 and shell7 lol... or like 2shlel 7 and 3 chitin 8.. lvl 70 sin....

Kik0

Does your friend have a porsche?

NoMorePL

exp bug > all
    As we all know 95% of 80lvl's characters has been made on EXP BUG.
    Thx to KOXP and k2 for giving us nice exp bug

Originally posted by RunLikeYouStoleIt
    warrior > rouge *

come beat me on logos mr. warrior>sin <_< both with quet jewels..
    i can say warrior>sin if the sin cant minor combo but he knows minor combo and same items rouge>warrior

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast