Voters
582. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

290 49.83%
  • No

292 50.17%
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Minor Heal Cool Down

This is a discussion on Minor Heal Cool Down within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Yeah, which is why we need MH to stay as it is, so we can stand a fucking chance.[/b] No, ...
Page: 12

Richie

Yeah, which is why we need MH to stay as it is, so we can stand a fucking chance.[/b]
    No, it is why u need to take advantage of the party system and get your priest to heal you.
    on a side note, if you have 2 lvl 80 assassins CPing each other and you both have MHcd how is that unfair?

Still happens, depending on how close geared they are, the comboing "skills" of them both and the wisdom they use for their strategy. Same with priests. BP is extremely hard to kill, I know (have one :P ) but is not impossible. But, since this is not a topic about BPs and how to kill them, I won't say anything else ^_^

About minor healing with CD, still will allow to tank, but seems most people doesn't even want to give a try...I can do it with my single minor (and I'm not a master as many in here), so how can't they do so?
    That would depend on:
    * your items
    * his items
    * if he hits critical or not
    * if you were debuffed

Can happen, same as can happen to be spiked by a rogue for 7k dmg. (and I got here a cool pic of someone getting spiked for that :P )[/b]
    now my priest has 10k hp give or take a few hundred..could you imagine spike for 7k and a CP for 3K + why would you need minor heal? :P

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

No, it is why u need to take advantage of the party system and get your priest to heal you.
    on a side note, if you have 2 lvl 80 assassins CPing each other and you both have MHcd how is that unfair?[/b]
    My main point in all of this has been twice already. Fairness isn't really the big deal here.

ArminVanBuuren

on a side note, if you have 2 lvl 80 assassins CPing each other and you both have MHcd how is that unfair?
    now my priest has 10k hp give or take a few hundred..could you imagine spike for 7k and a CP for 3K + why would you need minor heal? :P[/b]
    PS: the spike was not given to a BP or paper mage, but to other shell rogue :P

Little archer Senior Member

tbl edits will get rid of the cooldown anyway, hi pedal users

Banned

Everybody that voted no are just rogue pricks that only know how to minor and think they are so "skillful" because of it and get frustrated having the only thing that make them "good" nerfed. And you guys are confirming it, w/o minor as it is you will suck at rogue, you say it yourselves.

But if rogue its all about minor and nothing else then.... SAVE THE MINOR AT ALL COST!!!111

That's what I think!

VOTED __[/b]
    Only know how to minor? Wow what a rogue you would do.... "Ayo girlz im know how min0r im kewl yeh6 no c0mbo but its fine, I MIn0RZ!!1!!!eleven!!"

And yeah, rogues are nothing witout minor, its like removing AOEs to mages rofl.

Only know how to minor? Wow what a rogue you would do.... "Ayo girlz im know how min0r im kewl yeh6 no c0mbo but its fine, I MIn0RZ!!1!!!eleven!!"

And yeah, rogues are nothing witout minor, its like removing AOEs to mages rofl.[/b]

Rogues still have minor.. And it works just fine still.. What doesn't work anymore is DUALMinor.. If you think an assassin is nothing and sucks without DUal minor, then sorry to inform you, you suck on assassin in the first place.

Rogues still have minor.. And it works just fine still.. What doesn't work anymore is DUALMinor.. If you think an assassin is nothing and sucks without DUal minor, then sorry to inform you, you suck on assassin in the first place.[/b]
    You suck at assassin, so you shouldn't really have a say in it in the first place.

I suck at assassin because I don't play it.. I could become good at it just like anyone else.. You all act like dual minor combo is rocket science.. It's not like I've never played sin before, and minoring isn't as hard as you all wanna act like it is.. In fact even a noob sin like me in +7 chitins can tank 3-4 ppl in dcz with dual minor... zzz and you dont see the problem with that??

I suck at assassin because I don't play it.. I could become good at it just like anyone else.. You all act like dual minor combo is rocket science.. It's not like I've never played sin before, and minoring isn't as hard as you all wanna act like it is.. In fact even a noob sin like me in +7 chitins can tank 3-4 ppl in dcz with dual minor... zzz and you dont see the problem with that??[/b]
    You really think it's that easy? Any one who "tanks a whole party" gets 2 or 3 kills, redballs, dies, or miraculously manages to get out. Not that many people can actually tank a whole party by themselves, and get kills.

I'm lucky if I can do a 2v1, and that's with average gear, not uber gear, not dual minoring either. It doesn't matter how many you use, your speed is reduced with or without more than 1 minor.

Minoring itself isn't that hard, but balancing all the things you must do in pk as a rogue is hard, minors there to make sure your ass doesn't die, like after curing, getting slowed/legcut, or simply running away, w/o minor as the way it is, that's going to be a lot harder.

You really think it's that easy? Any one who "tanks a whole party" gets 2 or 3 kills, redballs, dies, or miraculously manages to get out. Not that many people can actually tank a whole party by themselves, and get kills.

I'm lucky if I can do a 2v1, and that's with average gear, not uber gear, not dual minoring either. It doesn't matter how many you use, your speed is reduced with or without more than 1 minor.

Minoring itself isn't that hard, but balancing all the things you must do in pk as a rogue is hard, minors there to make sure your ass doesn't die, like after curing, getting slowed/legcut, or simply running away, w/o minor as the way it is, that's going to be a lot harder.[/b]

So now I gotta ask you.. Since you say you dont dual minor.. Did you even try the new CD before you went ranting about it? Cuz single minor works just as good as it always has.. I cant see any human pushing the button faster then it currently allows u to heal in beta..

I suck at assassin because I don't play it.. I could become good at it just like anyone else.. You all act like dual minor combo is rocket science.. It's not like I've never played sin before, and minoring isn't as hard as you all wanna act like it is.. In fact even a noob sin like me in +7 chitins can tank 3-4 ppl in dcz with dual minor... zzz and you dont see the problem with that??[/b]
    So you were playing against 3-4 lvl 30's or what? With those items you can't tank shit... or you had +3 uniqs under those chitins lol. And btw... IF you don't play assasin don't tell us how easy it is to master on it. You would prolly die in 2 secs.

So now I gotta ask you.. Since you say you dont dual minor.. Did you even try the new CD before you went ranting about it? Cuz single minor works just as good as it always has.. I cant see any human pushing the button faster then it currently allows u to heal in beta..[/b]

Doesn't matter if I have, I know for a fact that even with minor as the way it is, getting slowed/legcut or duffed and taking the time to cure yourself, minor is normally barely able to keep you alive. Besides, if you suck as rogue, then how would you know if it's just as effective?

So you were playing against 3-4 lvl 30's or what? With those items you can't tank shit... or you had +3 uniqs under those chitins lol. And btw... IF you don't play assasin don't tell us how easy it is to master on it. You would prolly die in 2 secs.[/b]

Ok w/e bro.. I am skilled in this game and when I say I suck at assassin I don't mean I'm a total noob.. I mean I'm not pro at it.. Like I said it ain't fuckin rocket science.. It's a matter of timing and reading your oponent and knowing how to play the game in general (and pushing a button fast at times which is the part I don't like). Seriously you all act like it's sooo fucking hard only a few of you can do it or something.. If your not a 5 year old or mentally retarded you can learn to minor heal.. o.O

@parasitic..

I know because I know the game.. Are you telling me you don't know anything about the other classes you don't play all the time? rofl gimme a break..

In fact even a noob sin like me in +7 chitins can tank 3-4 ppl in dcz with dual minor... zzz and you dont see the problem with that??[/b]
    thats a bit hard to believe.......

so basically lets say u use every single MP from soul pot to minor, thats 19 minors = 1140 HP per pot...... and just 3 average rogues with cleavers +8 would spike probably 400-500 each (probably more... since its chits +7)... 3 of em is already 1200-1500, and add in the R hits lets say 100 each, thats 1500-1800.....

Oo" or were u being sarcastic?

thats a bit hard to believe.......

so basically lets say u use every single MP from soul pot to minor, thats 19 minors = 1140 HP per pot...... and just 3 average rogues with cleavers +8 would spike probably 400-500 each (probably more... since its chits +7)... 3 of em is already 1200-1500, and add in the R hits lets say 100 each, thats 1500-1800.....

Oo" or were u being sarcastic?[/b]
    He just thinks that tanking on assasin is sooo easy that everyone can do it eyes closed.