Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111718192021222324 LastLast

New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

This is a discussion on New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA** within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by TunaFishyMe ok. *I thought it was a 1+ item going to 8+ item right away. *Still. It ...
Page: 21

Yun_Yuuzhan

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    ok. *I thought it was a 1+ item going to 8+ item right away. *Still. It doesnt make that much of a difference. *People buying for USD is a completely different issue. *If KOM/dupers never existed, they would be buying 8+ that other people made. *It wouldnt increase the number of 8+. *This way, you are gaurenteed no matter what to get an 8+. *Sure, there are so many 8+ in the server already, what does it matter? *What about new servers? *Should they all be swarmed with 8+ items within 4 months? *Uniques should also never be given out. *The only *thing that differs between people with dual dildos are their uniques. *If everyone was able to get a ROL/IN/IB etc etc...why not make a server that gives everything out to begin with and we just pk till we get bored.
    How is it a different issue? Buying a scroll to make one of your +7 items +8 is no different than buying a +8 item for USD straight away. You won't get scammed buying a scroll from K2 so shit, I'd much rather have that option.

I agree that high end uniques should never be put into the PUS, nor items of any kind. The scrolls are the only thing I agree with because they really can't make the game any worse than it already is. Plus, Infinite was recommending that only one be given each month with the purchase of gold premium instead of a trina's piece. It's not like someone could buy 10 at once. (Multiple accounts maybe could be a way around that, but that's one small flaw considering what those scrolls could do for legit players.)

As to new servers, maybe just disable the scrolls on them for the first several months or so. They get messed up so fast with all the macroers and dupers anyway I don't see the problem.

There are more +8 items than +7 items on most servers - you're telling me this would be the case even without dupers/babashop? :rollseyes:

I don't mean to be snide, my friend, but I can't see where you're coming from here.

Banned

What is the most desirable item in the game? *INs, IBs, ROL, ROCs, GBs. *These items arent something the average joe can get. *By waiting 4 months to get an item like this really devalues these items. *Sure, everyone has them now a days, but what about a new server? *Would you want them to have IB, INs shortly after 4 months? *What is the difference between that and simply selling those items straight up? *MYKO tried something like this where you get points for buying prem. *After x amount of points you can trade them for a FT item or something. *So now people dont have to farm to get these items and just buy prem? *Uniques should never be given out so easily even if they are crap ones like Mage Earrings. *Every 4 months there will be an injection of INs, IBs, GBs etc etc. *So the life expentancy of a server should last about 8 months before everyone has everything they need?

Like I said before, items that are suppose to be desired shouldnt be handed out by the company themselves.
    ok i agree with you on some points.....1st let me add.....the thing is random so you cant get IN in 4 months 100%......give that item 3% chance to get it or something like that

also now a days most players level 65 and above can solo most every boss....hell i was doing tk with no massive and one 1920 healer at level 66.....so dont say the average joe cant get good shit.....the average joe can if he is 65+ which is who k2 wants to get gold.....also this way gives low levels a chance to get unique and also mages and priests without having to be clan bank items......also life expectancy would not go down cause think about it....after 4 months of waiting poof 3% chance and u got a IN.....u dont think u will wait another 4 months to try to get another IN or whatever.....or wait 8 months for +1 IN.....people will....it would not end till all your jewels were +3....lol... .....also alot of the usd would stop....as most items sold for usd are the unques ....in this sense your paying usd but to k2 and waiting 4 months for it....or more.....no more illegal trading of items for usd as it would stop evetually since now u can just wait and get a good unique for being gold....i see your point and i do agree with it up to a point....but see my points...and also its a idea....every idea here and already implemented has bad points and good points.....its how u choose to view them

TunaFishyMe

its just that buying an 8+ for USD is only giving the item a new owner. You arent filling the server with more of these items. But a 8+ scroll, with throw in a few hundreds of 8+ items per month. Eventually, those 8+ items will be so common, they would be sold in every single merchant in moradon. Then why would someone who is buying gold prem want 8+ scrolls anymore? So, by following this method of increasing the benefits of gold prem, youll have to move up and perhaps go to uniques. Sure, anyone can do TK. The difference is, TK isnt a mob. You can kill like 12 TK each day max. The chances of it dropping an EME or something like that is rare. Bosses makes poeople want to level up and farm to defeat them to get these uniques. However, even if the chances of getting an IN is low with the "unique abysss gem", there will be an injection of high end items each month. Personally, i dont think the company should be giving away their best items in the game just like that.

Yun_Yuuzhan

its just that buying an 8+ for USD is only giving the item a new owner. *You arent filling the server with more of these items. *But a 8+ scroll, with throw in a few hundreds of 8+ items per month. *Eventually, those 8+ items will be so common, they would be sold in every single merchant in moradon. *Then why would someone who is buying gold prem want 8+ scrolls anymore? So, by following this method of increasing the benefits of gold prem, youll have to move up and perhaps go to uniques. *Sure, anyone can do TK. *The difference is, TK isnt a mob. *You can kill like 12 TK each day max. *The chances of it dropping an EME or something like that is rare. *Bosses makes poeople want to level up and farm to defeat them to get these uniques. *However, even if the chances of getting an IN is low with the "unique abysss gem", there will be an injection of high end items each month. *Personally, i dont think the company should be giving away their best items in the game just like that.
    That's true in terms of deals between players. But when you're talking about the babashop, your case falls apart. Those +8 items are generated out of thin air and give an unfair advantage to their users. At this point, the best thing to do is level the playing field. Yes, +8 will become common. But guess what - they already are. Log into Ares and you will see what I mean.

The idea that K2 would add uniques to the PUS is possible but pure speculation. They won't do anything too extreme because if the game dies permanently, they lose a good source of income. That's something that can be trusted, for once.

TunaFishyMe

If K2 was going to prevent giving out 8+ scrolls in new servers, do you really think people are going to play them? Whats does every lvl 30 want besides a cape? Something that glows. I get pmed in moradon every once in a while when someone is asking to buy my daggers or just to tell me how sexy i am. Would a starting player want to start on a server that gives 8+ scrolls or one that doesnt give them for the same amount of money you pay. New servers wouldnt have their large jump in numbers if they are shown to be less beneficial. Assuming you never get hacked, what makes a person quit the game? Reaching all your goals. Why does it seem that 60% of all newly reached lvl 70 character want to quit? Because they have almost everything they need, nothign else. By giving away 8+ scrolls, the entire process of equipping yourself and ruined. Peopel would quit faster = less money = a nono for k2.

Yun_Yuuzhan

If K2 was going to prevent giving out 8+ scrolls in new servers, do you really think people are going to play them? *Whats does every lvl 30 want besides a cape? *Something that glows. *I get pmed in moradon every once in a while when someone is asking to buy my daggers or just to tell me how sexy i am. *Would a starting player want to start on a server that gives 8+ scrolls or one that doesnt give them for the same amount of money you pay. *New servers wouldnt have their large jump in numbers if they are shown to be less beneficial. *Assuming you never get hacked, what makes a person quit the game? *Reaching all your goals. *Why does it seem that 60% of all newly reached lvl 70 character want to quit? *Because they have almost everything they need, nothign else. *By giving away 8+ scrolls, the entire process of equipping yourself and ruined. *Peopel would quit faster = less money = a nono for k2.
    Of course people will play new servers. They are great fun for the first few days. When Diez opened up, I was on it in the first few minutes. People were partying up to kill worms (lol) and one guy yelled 'level 11!' as I got 10. For that moment, I was very nearly the highest level on the server. Funny feeling, that, and one I haven't had for a long time now. (Road to 70 is a long one.)

People quit because their friends leave. Getting goals is nice, but if you level your own character to 70, earn all your gear, and use it to have fun PKing with your friends, believe me, you aren't going to quit in a month just because all your goals were reached.

TunaFishyMe

When you moved to a server, were you intentions to stay or just to have a bit of fun? Why does K2 always throw in a new server instead of fixing up the old ones? Because a new server attracts attention. People who just started on the old server would start a new server since they want to be the best and they only spent a couple weeks on the old servers. But these people log on, sees that gold prem doesnt offer 8+ scrolls. Why come here if you are getting less than what you are paying in diez/ares? If K2 gives 8+ scrolls to old servers, they have to give them to 8+ scrolls to new servers or else you wouldnt find many people going and staying. So where is the fun of pking with Sb 3+ and plate 5+? All of it is gone. Within a month, people would have SB 8+ and then slowly move up. It will tear apart the excitement of a new server.

Yea, babashopping really messed up the server. 8+ is all over the servers. A 8+ scroll wont really make a difference so why give it as a gift with gold prem? Personally, I would be more eager to buy gold prem if they gave something else who's value didnt inflat or deflate as the server continues to go old. Something like more KC or something else. Yes, KC with prem makes K2 lose money, but lvl 70s dont really xp that much. They pk all day long or farm. That takes up a lot of scrolls probably more than 60 a month. That would probably give more of an business edge than a 8+ scroll.

Dmio

Default Re: New Premium Idea, We'll see, **JUST AN IDEA**

Originally posted by Infinitemadness
    Let me ask you this, for those of you who are lvl 65+ what keeps you playing? Pk? Strictly pking? Perhaps. But when your at a point of your done with leveling, what else is there. Pk. Nothing but, unless you help clan members, friends to level. Thats fine. But when your 70 and 100%. Your done for now. You gain nothing when you kill a mob, except-

Except items. To better your character at a point where it's completely "pimped" out. I know Im going to get shot down on this, but we'll see.

When you purchase gold, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and the exp bonus. When you buy silver premium, you get a trina's, 1k knight cash, and not as good as a exp bonus as gold. The difference between the two clearly is the exp bonus. In my opinion, what I think, especially if marketing is playing a huge part in premium, (business stand point here) why not do something MORE for Gold premium users. Right? I mean, if it's just to get in the servers to pk. Bronze will do just fine. You can spend 5 bucks extra in a month to buy enough scrolls to make it through, and even buy them through market, without buying knight cash. Now with this in mind, (those that are higher levels etc..) What keeps enticing you all to continue to purchase Gold? Besides the norm. I mean, Gold is the way to go in most players eyes, and thats fine, I have nothing against this premium. However, My suggestion is this:

Gold Premium - *
    Aside from all the current benefits:
    add 1 +8 UPgrade scroll (which CANNOT be traded or SOLD) (or 1 +7 upgrade scroll, take your pick) However, I know what most people are going to say, but clearly there needs to be more. More of an edge to buy Gold over any other premium. Set it apart besides the exp bonus. *This will be my next thing that I take to K2 as a suggestion, but I came here first to get suggestions, obviously first, because you players deal with ingame issues, obviously, and I want your input before I suggest anything. *

(I want to formal apologize for my previous post, as I clearly see, with others help, how I may have helped with some really retarded things, again, it wasnt my intentions, and I will be held presonally responsible for my actions, again, I do apologize.)

So please, post your thoughts, whether you hate it, like it, give more input, because Im seeing more and more players get to that level, to where your spending out the same amount of money, and truly, just getting the same ole, same ole. *

(Aside from the current issues, responding in cs, etc..try not to go that route, Im looking for more addons to what your currently spending out, thats what I want to focus on, not increasing Premium, just giving more for your money. You all deserve it.)

Thanks for your time,

Madness.

AS to buying GOld, i am lvl 70/100% and been that way for a long time longer than most of you any ways :lol: and i do not buy Gold, why?! you ask, cause i simpley dont need it, i dont gain shit out of it but a shabby trinas which i can buy for ingame funds, and gues what?! i dont need the Exp increase :lol: :lol: Casue the % dont stack So i buy Bronze like Joe Average to log into the game

But this idea u mentioned got me thinking. Por's and Con's.

This +8 scroll will be abused in any way possible. Trust me, ppl will find ways, if they dont fine but thats hard to belife, since they found ways to Screw every thing else over.

I would really like the +8 scroll idea, as it will give other less fortunate or legit players, the chance to gain a few +8 itmes on those other players. IT will also cut down on the stress factor on al lthe big clans moving on to +9 and some ppl having only +6/+7's.

BUT!!!

it will kill the ecconomy. +8 Armors will be duped like crazy. etc etc.

So it all depends on K2 to Fix duping etc. Then it will be a grand idea and REALLY Worth the money on it.

Yun_Yuuzhan

When you moved to a server, were you intentions to stay or just to have a bit of fun? *Why does K2 always throw in a new server instead of fixing up the old ones? *Because a new server attracts attention. *People who just started on the old server would start a new server since they want to be the best and they only spent a couple weeks on the old servers. *But these people log on, sees that gold prem doesnt offer 8+ scrolls. Why come here if you are getting less than what you are paying in diez/ares? *If K2 gives 8+ scrolls to old servers, they have to give them to 8+ scrolls to new servers or else you wouldnt find many people going and staying. *So where is the fun of pking with Sb 3+ and plate 5+? *All of it is gone. *Within a month, people would have SB 8+ and then slowly move up. *It will tear apart the excitement of a new server. *

Yea, babashopping really messed up the server. *8+ is all over the servers. *A 8+ scroll wont really make a difference so why give it as a gift with gold prem? *Personally, I would be more eager to buy gold prem if they gave something else who's value didnt inflat or deflate as the server continues to go old. *Something like more KC or something else. *Yes, KC with prem makes K2 lose money, but lvl 70s dont really xp that much. *They pk all day long or farm. *That takes up a lot of scrolls probably more than 60 a month. *That would probably give more of an business edge than a 8+ scroll.
    Those people that want to "be the best" are quite deluded. You have to play for literally three days straight when the server first comes up in order to have a prayer. Inevitably, you fall behind, and quit or accept it. Scrolls won't change it.

+8 scrolls would give legit players a chance to move a +7 item to +8. Farming for a +7 takes effort but it is more reasonable. I'm just not for working for months to get a raptor 8 only to have it disappear suddenly because it was duped. Babashoppers dont have to deal with that, why should I?

TunaFishyMe

Because babashoppers shouldnt exist. The problem with babashoppers arent the buyers themselves but corrupted GMs/KOM. These people could have been stopped for so long but K2 decided to wait 3 months before stepping in. It seems kinda foolish to solve a problem by legalizing it. Thats like saying making macroing legal since macroers get effortless xp so therefore i shall as well. True, 8+ scrolls wont affect OLD servers that much but it seems like its taking the easy way out to 'even the grounds'. Its a very debatable idea. I gotta go home now. Well continue this tomorrow if theres anything left to continue xD

Yun_Yuuzhan

Because babashoppers shouldnt exist. * The problem with babashoppers arent the buyers themselves but corrupted GMs/KOM. *These people could have been stopped for so long but K2 decided to wait 3 months before stepping in. * It seems kinda foolish to solve a problem by legalizing it. *Thats like saying making macroing legal since macroers get effortless xp so therefore i shall as well. *True, 8+ scrolls wont affect OLD servers that much but it seems like its taking the easy way out to 'even the grounds'. *Its a very debatable idea. *I gotta go home now. *Well continue this tomorrow if theres anything left to continue xD
    "Shouldn't" exist. But they do, my friend. They do. Reality can't be denied here, we could pretend that things aren't happening but they are, say that "if things were different blah blah blah" But they are not. The only thing we can do is quit or try to compete. I don't like it but I'm a pragmatist and I believe in choosing the lesser evil.

I'm leaving soon too, looking forward to your reply tommorow. I'm winning though. :P

Cadence96

I still had no time to read all those posts, but I suggest K2 should create a new type of scroll based on hp pot. For example when u get Gold Premium u get a scroll with 100 charges of 720 pot, this scroll can just be carried 1 by one, not tradable, etc.. The same idea for soul.
    Mmmm...... What about making rare weapons that can not be reapaired.... it's not a good idea....but I think it's interesting...

::LoLz::

Sorry if i didnt read all posts but are u talking about that 100% +8 scroll that was on global knight championship ???
    that would be unfair to the players who cant buy premium (i mean i can buy just in my country that PAY2PLAY service isnt supported) u even cant buy premium in Germany my friend told me that he paid premium 3 times GOLD but it never shown up
    best way would be to add that scroll but not to get for free like trina in your inventory but them to scrolls where u can buy AC,HP,and all others but only GOLD premium users could buy them ?????

:blink: h43r:

hej

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan
    Cure scrolls = no, they would overpower warriors tremendously. *Our sole weakness other than overreliance on potions is debuffs; if we had the ability to cure them we would be unstoppable.

Run with a priest, that's what really has to be done now. *The days of solo warriors are over since every priest is a debuffer ever since PUS came out.
    Plz explane to me how a solo warrior can be stronger then a warrior and a duffer?

TunaFishyMe

He is saying how a warrior cannot solo because they cant cure themselves when duffed. With cure curse scrolls, it eliminates the only weakness a warrior has --> Duff.