Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

no reason, flame me

This is a discussion on no reason, flame me within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div> Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_) <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe @ <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_ damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable. ...
Page: 6

Myself_

Originally posted by Felix+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Felix)</div>
    Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)
    <!--QuoteBegin-MaJe
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

damn hostage you are so pathetic, unbelievable.
    i didnt know they aproved 10 year olds to be moderators

Now hostage will own u.
    own me ? by banning me ?
    omg im scared someone behind his pc is banning me on the leet forum
    good thing you a pussy and i dont know where you live [/b]
    The laughter you will suffer may just kill you if he did actually turn up.

Watch for the reply about how strong and tough he is and how he could kick my ass[/b][/quote]

cant wait

Hostage

Originally posted by Myself_

oh the drama. :rollseyes:

and btw.. Mods dont have rights to ban people..

And i still wanna know what the "points" are.. You still have yet to tell me.

I_JuST_OwNed_U

LOL...this is funny, im not anyone known or anything so who cares what if have to say...but it seems Myself_ is jealous of thoughs lvl 70 leet ppl...myself_, dude who cares how they get there stuff does it really matter, u say lvl 70 ppl have no life right? well why the hell u play this game, u know u would want to reach lvl 70 too...about u saying none of them getting hacked i think they proved u wrong on that earlier in the forum, but yes i do agree with u lvl 62 characters and below get hacked more but thats maybe b/c there own friends hack them, also Db hackers they just get lucky on whos account they get so anyone can get hacked but theres not like thousands of lvl 70's out to be hacked so yeah not alot of them get hacked like the rest of the "common" lower lvls...dont get mad and jealous b/c ur not able to farm all that good shit, yes they have all these +8's but when ur able to farm and friends also hook u up its quite easy for them to get that stuff...dont hate on ppl who u say "have no life", b/c if they have no life right? Why are u hating on them so bad...it just seems to me from reading all these damn post that u are quite frustrated and angry how these leet ppl get so many damn good items...instead of u waiting for every next post to come back so u can get flamed on maybe u should be lvling ur ass to lvl 70 then maybe u wont complain so much...i know its ur opinion and alot of ppl feel the same way u do but just dont have the guts to say it and get flamed on like u are, but accept that its a game and ppl are going to eventually hit lvl 70 and be able to leet there whole character out with +8's...not taking sides or anything just voicing my own opinion...now if u try to flame me that just shows that my point is right and im just pissing u off :P but im really not trying to piss u off, just trying to get the point to u that its just a game and dont take it so serious and if u want that stuff go lvl to 70 if u want...Sry for the long ass post im sure i messed up on some points and contradicted myself but thats okay its too long to even remember everything i said :lol:

Hostage

Muahahaha! ^_^

THE POINTS FFS HE SAID THE POINTS!

ty I just owned you. I didnt feel like explaining it all out. For the second time.

fukker

Originally posted by I_JuST_OwNed_U
    LOL...this is funny, im not anyone known or anything so who cares what if have to say...but it seems Myself_ is jealous of thoughs lvl 70 leet ppl...myself_, dude who cares how they get there stuff does it really matter, u say lvl 70 ppl have no life right? well why the hell u play this game, u know u would want to reach lvl 70 too...about u saying none of them getting hacked i think they proved u wrong on that earlier in the forum, but yes i do agree with u lvl 62 characters and below get hacked more but thats maybe b/c there own friends hack them, also Db hackers they just get lucky on whos account they get so anyone can get hacked but theres not like thousands of lvl 70's out to be hacked so yeah not alot of them get hacked like the rest of the "common" lower lvls...dont get mad and jealous b/c ur not able to farm all that good shit, yes they have all these +8's but when ur able to farm and friends also hook u up its quite easy for them to get that stuff...dont hate on ppl who u say "have no life", b/c if they have no life right? Why are u hating on them so bad...it just seems to me from reading all these damn post that u are quite frustrated and angry how these leet ppl get so many damn good items...instead of u waiting for every next post to come back so u can get flamed on maybe u should be lvling ur ass to lvl 70 then maybe u wont complain so much...i know its ur opinion and alot of ppl feel the same way u do but just dont have the guts to say it and get flamed on like u are, but accept that its a game and ppl are going to eventually hit lvl 70 and be able to leet there whole character out with +8's...not taking sides or anything just voicing my own opinion...now if u try to flame me that just shows that my point is right and im just pissing u off :P but im really not trying to piss u off, just trying to get the point to u that its just a game and dont take it so serious and if u want that stuff go lvl to 70 if u want...Sry for the long ass post im sure i messed up on some points and contradicted myself but thats okay its too long to even remember everything i said :lol:
    lol on that he dont even give a shit about getting 70, leet items and everything, he aint no hardcore gamers like most of u we play this game once in a while and help a friend or play for fun on a new acc, i know this guy in rl life (=myself) we play ko if theres nothing to do outside or so

Hostage

Must be raining?

fukker

nope just very bored

Reitsu

Default Re: no reason, flame me

Originally posted by Myself_
    I have this question, been thinking about the answer for a while, ill just ask you lvl 70 +8 items chars
    they say turks hack ppl, ok i believe that. So why hack someone with chitins ? lvl 60-62 ? few shells ? *
    Why are like 90% of all famous ppl still unhacked ?(this was the question btw)
    My answer is simple = you guys have like extra priviliges, probably know gm's, i think this is bullshit
    you guys or not different to the other ppl, if it was up to me id hack you guys first. know why ? because you guys have no life, you guys play ko all the time, farm shells, buy premium every month, buy premium for ppl who lvl their chars etc..
    dont have anything else to say except to all turks = hacks these noobs ?! *
    end of newsflash, flame me pls, prove me wrong.
    and you guys are stupid

I_JuST_OwNed_U

hmm well i only have a lvl 60 warrior(female at that)go on hate on me :wub: but anyways i havent played all week due to Xtrap :angry: stupid thing i dont even got hacks but oh well im sure they will fix it and for now get my g/f to play my account at her house..but anyways going off topic even though u dont play much dont hate on ppl for what they got, and dont just judge them b/c they got leet +8 items, im sure u and ur friend are cool in r/l but just dont hate on ppl thats all im really trying to say....just have fun whenever u play KO and dont worry bout ppl around u,just go lvl whenever u can and if ur able to get high lvl and all that leet stuff i would just have to say congratz but i wouldnt hate on u for how u got it...cya

MaJe

Originally posted by Myself_+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Myself_)</div>
    Originally posted by MaJe@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Myself_

Now hostage will own u.
    own me ? by banning me ?
    omg im scared someone behind his pc is banning me on the leet forum
    good thing you a pussy and i dont know where you live [/b]
    Well it was a little joke but it seems like u wanna keep this post alive,go on. But u are just making ppl not to respect you.It seems like u dont care.

Havvk

tbh i think u had a bad day at anvil :lol:
    im lvl 66 and i farm like 2 hrs a day,some drops i sell and buy BUS to upgrade the other part,and after 3 months
    of trying to find a technique to upgrade to +7 80% sucess i found it,is not easy believe me.....
    i have a life and i know how to share my time to play and work and do other activities,u cant start opening
    ur mouth about high lvl ppl and experienced and question about his items,cuz w0lf,rebelde,devile,etc,etc,etc...
    played since the begining of server and they had lot of time cz free to get nice drops,they now how anvil works
    and if they buy premium is because they have money DONT BE JEALOUS,and stop crying if u think we dont have
    a life then quit playing and go cry with ur mom...
    u are just another chicken <_<

lol

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    yep..before KE, MDs were rare. *Now every noob is selling them. *Harpies drop them like mad. *I do TW/Trolls for a couple hours and i get like 2-3 Glaves. *My friend has 50+ glaves all from TW/Trolls. *8+ isnt THAT hard at all. *I mean shell boots, thats a different story. II, HB, those items are very questionable, but MDs, Glaves, Chitins, even shards is not THAT hard. *Remember when DMs dropped like crazy? *I got like 2384378573849 drops in 30 mins...it was insane, im sure a good number of 8+ raptors/shards were created during that time.
    make me shards +7 plz oky?
    since i find it really hard to make a shard+7.... -_- -_- -_-

Havvk

well grey some help foru:if u go upgrade shards or raptors or ib or ms look who is upg too
    put a priest shell or priest impact (high class but cheap) and try upgrade to +5,if there are
    too many yellow lights and u burn it,it means there are making 1lvl clothes or shit like that
    u need to go a server where there are not many ppl and try this: upg all the items u want to
    +3,then get some fp or shit like that and upg them,when burns,put shard to +4,and same
    process to +5...

to +6, +7 is................... SECRET :lol:

¥eoj

[Post deleted]

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast