Page 51 of 177 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

NTTGame.com questions and answers thread

This is a discussion on NTTGame.com questions and answers thread within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Gangsta1 Do you even bother reading other posts ?Everyone has the same problem.... Some people are just ...
Page: 51

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gangsta1 View Post
    Do you even bother reading other posts ?Everyone has the same problem....
    Some people are just plain...stupid...

Just waked up and did not seen what others typed cause wasnt refresh page

May i ask if there will be Ardream/RLB or only Colony zone...? And how about premiums, what kind of prems are u planning?

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    May i ask if there will be Ardream/RLB or only Colony zone...? And how about premiums, what kind of prems are u planning?
    There will be only 1 pk zone and thats cz. For the reason that there will be better pk for everybody.

Edit:
    Dear users

We are giving away more rewards during this Saturday Lunar War Event.

Events: Lunar War

Date: Oct 15, Saturday 2011

Time: 18:00 PM to 20:00 PM Central European Time

Map: Alseids Prairie (short battle field)

Rewards : 1 month EXP Premium to each player who defeats either a Keeper or a Warder

Please join and have fun together.

-- Knight Online Team

Don't you love EUKO? =P

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties, I'll try to keep you posted here.

And no, nobody got hacked

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There will be only 1 pk zone and thats cz. For the reason that there will be better pk for everybody.

Edit:
    Dear users

We are giving away more rewards during this Saturday Lunar War Event.

Events: Lunar War

Date: Oct 15, Saturday 2011

Time: 18:00 PM to 20:00 PM Central European Time

Map: Alseids Prairie (short battle field)

Rewards : 1 month EXP Premium to each player who defeats either a Keeper or a Warder

Please join and have fun together.

-- Knight Online Team

Don't you love EUKO? =P
    Wow go go go 5-6 exp premiums / warr :P Warrs will be crazy all will rush warders and keeper now :P

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Some people are just plain...stupid...
    Read the post after u and look at u self before call someone stupid ....Anyway back on topic cause wont transform topic on flaming one ...

yo can u guys pls help me i keep getting the error : invalid password / when i try to login i changed it 2 times now already but nothing fixed what am i doing wrong o.O

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    yo can u guys pls help me i keep getting the error : invalid password / when i try to login i changed it 2 times now already but nothing fixed what am i doing wrong o.O
    You must read more. Futility said they're having problems and nobody else can log either.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by FL3r View Post
    Wow , can you learn how to fucking read? there's like 10 posts and an official post saying there are techincal difficulties at the moment...

ya i first posted then checked ^^ didnt want to check so many sites before xD but kay i got it and sorry guys

Any news Futility?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stevenFTW View Post
    wow, this is pretty bad to see from you Felix.. you lost all credibility when ko4life private server failed, on top of that you never responded to the scam allegations against you. You are one of the people who over the years criticized k2 for their support, now this guy had the decency to come on these forums and address the community and you give him shit for that? He has every right to post on this forum and address the issues of his server to people who are interested in the server, especially since there was so many false rumors around about the server being a fake.

Before you even posted this I had already responded an apologiesed both publically and privately.

Ko4life private server , yeah was a shame it went the way it did , but as was said I fell pretty ill before hand.

Scamming thread , I answered several times and gave my side. The guy accusing me never bothered to answer after replied to his aligations. He was showing One payment of a few that I had made to him.

So basically your just trying to throw some dirt up that still has no relivance to thread. The only thing you have mentioned is me suspecting this company from the off, and yeah once I found out they are the real deal I held my hands up.

So what is your point exactly? I've lost all credability , with who? You ? Still have plenty of people come to me asking questions and I still do what I can now I have returned from a long term illness.

Any direct problems talk to me direct or talk to one of the admins and see if they will get rid of me , otherwise your just trolling

Sorry to others for replying but felt I should answer this and nip it in the budd

Sorry to say that but this 'official' server really looks like a private server.. I dont say it is a private one because k2 and mgame themself said it is official but i was wondering, could a simple knight online player who just won some millions dollars in a lotery can have brought a licence from mgame and made his own official server ? lol

DEM0NAT0R

the official homepage looks cheap ...

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pilsvern View Post
    Sorry to say that but this 'official' server really looks like a private server.. I dont say it is a private one because k2 and mgame themself said it is official but i was wondering, could a simple knight online player who just won some millions dollars in a lotery can have brought a licence from mgame and made his own official server ? lol
    Yes and No to be honest mate. They ( NNT.Game ) would have to show that they are able to provide the service for the length of the licence , also it's not that cheap to buy as you would need lawers ect to negotiate any deal. one inderbidual would need to employ a fair amount of people to do so , which takes a fair bit of commitment and outlay to start.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    04-28-2014, 07:59 PM
  2. Hits: 25
    05-11-2013, 05:57 AM
  3. Hits: 3
    04-16-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. Hits: 21
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    02-06-2012, 05:18 AM
  6. Hits: 1