Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Easier said then done. But i hope this all will be done. But i have a ...
Page: 10

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Easier said then done.

But i hope this all will be done. But i have a bad feeling because it's getting hosted by turks.

But we will see.
    Turks LOVE knight online bro. Klasgame is a major company. After digging and talking to far smarter people than myself i believe this hype train is legit. Rise online world is run by millionairs not some turk in his moms basement with windows 98. :P This game is legit buddy. Dont worry so much and have faith. We got nothing else left at this point.

Also i believe Unreal engine 4 uses scue4 anti cheat and other various AI detection. It should be pretty good. It all depends on what they use but they have alot better options that what we currently have.. which is dogshit.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    We got nothing else left at this point.
    Exactly. If the game ends up sucking then we'll move on and the forum and KO will maintain its state of irrelevance. Until then I'm going to hype the fuck out of it haha
    DaSinister likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

If you guys hype then more power to you. Won't keep on being a negative nancy. Just hope they don't do the classic alpha testers / GM's as players that we know always happens on the background of PSKO.

Wouldn't surprise me if 1 guild or 2 surprisingly figure out the best gold per hour farm or item farm day 1, but perhaps there's none of that bs who knows lol.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Yeah if you're legit excited for this you're retarded.

Never trust anything made in turkey, unless you enjoy rootkits, software exploits, buggy vaporware or simply getting scammed.

Also, the chances of this unreal engine game having the exact accuracy in KO mechanics that everyone loves are next to none, not to mention that these guys might get 'creative' and modify some skills deliberately.
    I was made in turkey and you do trust me. WE GOT HIM BOYS.
    DaSinister likes this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    If you guys hype then more power to you. Won't keep on being a negative nancy. Just hope they don't do the classic alpha testers / GM's as players that we know always happens on the background of PSKO.

Wouldn't surprise me if 1 guild or 2 surprisingly figure out the best gold per hour farm or item farm day 1, but perhaps there's none of that bs who knows lol.
    I believe they have an actual staff. This is a legit company, so no player mods. I hope it stays this way because to your point, people who play the game/mod is never a good mix. This always causes some sort of corruption. I wouldn't worry about that to much. It looks like they actually invested more money than nttgame did lol. You dont need to hype it, or even join us in being hyped.. but you got to admit, this is going to be interesting!!! and potentially a decent replacement. lil gazor :P

i doubt twostars is working on this,as someone said. PUBG ran like ass (same engine) when it launched but after few patches it was polished out. I really want to believe in this game and im glad to see all the oldies getting back and being hyped,but lets wait until alpha,hopefully someone manages to get in and streams to to us. Everything,graphical options,fps,comboing,locations,etc,etc...

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    i doubt twostars is working on this,as someone said.
    Wait, there are people who actually think that? Seems dumb to have to even say this but... indeed, this project is not tainted by my ineptitude.
    (I have nothing to do with it)
    Decerto and Kallop like this.

Little viking Senior Member

I've got to say I really look forward to trying this game out. It looks very nice and might give me a new addiction!

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Wonder if they're going to do anything for content creators because I'll gladly promote this game. Might try to contact them and see if they do. Honestly to all the people saying "CoPyRigHT sTrIke" No. It isn't possible unless they use the same code OR name things the exact same etc. PUBG tried sueing Fortnite for "copying" and they failed. This game can not be sued. I'm hyped for this game it's about time. I've been wanting a MMORPG to play for a while hopefully they bring it to Steam.

I'm totally down to get started with an English clan on this game as well but don't know if I'll have time to lead one but def don't mind joining one. If any oldies plan on getting in on this let me know.
    They expressed their desire to make this a global game. Therefore, I doubt they turn a blind eye to English content creators. You can send them a facebook message maybe? If you are not on alpha test, maybe they'll keep you in mind for the beta test.

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Ok.

In unreal engine 4 xd.

Definetly first ''MMORPG''
    Hey you fat fuck, stop insulting Turks. This game is legit the first mmorpg made in Turkey with unreal engine. You wanna fight turks bro? YOU WANNA, I FIGHT YOU. How's my torment.
    YouGotPwndByMyAss likes this.

the official forum has not been opened yet. I found a fan forum for this. may work for you.

https://forum.ro.web.tr/

Game Mod. said that there'll be Karus Female warrior-rogue. That's good news

New wallpaper :

Klasgame is far from being a legit company. We are talking about a website that had been offering various KO cheats for years and during this time, correct me if I am mistaken, they were one of the official resellers. They might even continue to be one (but that I doubt as they provide KC for tons of Turkish private servers). Apart from that, under their "Games" section on their website, they offer whatnot for nearly 300 games (including lots that nobody has ever heard of). All these considered make me think that this company is nothing but a money hungry one. Seems like they will do anything for some cash. I hope I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if they fuck the game up, for instance, by selling items under the table or letting a certain group of people cheat in order to get their pockets fulled up.
    Decerto and YouGotPwndByMyAss like this.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao View Post
    Klasgame is far from being a legit company. We are talking about a website that had been offering various KO cheats for years and during this time, correct me if I am mistaken, they were one of the official resellers. They might even continue to be one (but that I doubt as they provide KC for tons of Turkish private servers). Apart from that, under their "Games" section on their website, they offer whatnot for nearly 300 games (including lots that nobody has ever heard of). All these considered make me think that this company is nothing but a money hungry one. Seems like they will do anything for some cash. I hope I am wrong but I wouldn't be surprised if they fuck the game up, for instance, by selling items under the table or letting a certain group of people cheat in order to get their pockets fulled up.
    You have no idea how klasgame works bud. smh..another uneducated opinion.

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM