Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Diver most of us are close to 30 or even older, I doubt it will ever be ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    most of us are close to 30 or even older, I doubt it will ever be like anything pre 2013 again
    thats what ppl said for classic yet it smashed every record and u still have thousands of guilds no lifeing it,mc and ony,and now bwl.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    thats what ppl said for classic yet it smashed every record and u still have thousands of guilds no lifeing it,mc and ony,and now bwl.
    The day this company releases a classic version of KO is the day this game gets revived. That server and version of KO would be so populated again. It would be amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Maybe in the first 3 months of the release. Players then realized they didn't actually want classic but wanted to be young again.

Subscription price is 50% off because the game is bleeding players.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by blazien View Post
    Maybe in the first 3 months of the release. Players then realized they didn't actually want classic but wanted to be young again.

Subscription price is 50% off because the game is bleeding players.

For a long time Blizzard had a deal with twitch. If you had an amazon prime account you could get a free twitch subscription which then gave you a free wow subscription. This ended and now blizzard has a deal on memberships. Old school runescape will be starting 2 for 1 bonds soon as well. Its the time of year it has nothing to do with bleeding players. Get good.

This is why i troll this forum hard. Its a bunch of know it alls that talk absolute shit without knowing anything at all. I've never seen such a toxic bunch of retards in my entire life. Do some fucking research for once.

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    For a long time Blizzard had a deal with twitch. If you had an amazon prime account you could get a free twitch subscription which then gave you a free wow subscription. This ended and now blizzard has a deal on memberships. Old school runescape will be starting 2 for 1 bonds soon as well. Its the time of year it has nothing to do with bleeding players. Get good.
    Imagine saying get good to someone with 40 days /played on classic, with a decked out character from MC epics, r11 gear to AGM and tidal charm.

Imagine thinking a game that is alive and doing well offering 50% off.

Imagine comparing mgame/nttgame to a gaming giant like activision.

Imagine being this dumb.

Get brain.

Probation Senior Member

Imagine saying get good to someone with 40 days /played on classic, with a decked out character from MC epics, r11 gear to AGM and tidal charm.

Imagine thinking a game that is alive and doing well offering 50% off.

Imagine comparing mgame/nttgame to a gaming giant like activision.

Imagine being this dumb.

Get brain.
    I can't imagine being as dumb as you. Everything you just said proves my point. You didn't know about the deal with twitch, You didn't know that of 2 months ago a post was made that WoW classic playerbase was still growing, You also didn't know that alot of the people playing thought that membership prices are a bit to high. These are all polled topics if you did just a little bit of research without writing your own uneducated opinion, Which your entitled to have but im also entitiled to call you a fucking retard.

When WoW classic first launched each realm was packed and now they arn't so you assume the game is dying? This is normal. Since Twitch offered free memberships and now giving 50% off its a way for them to continue pulling in players that mabe thought it was a bit to expensive before. Once they pull them in and get them hooked im sure they will pay 14.99$. Its actually very common for Mmorpgs to do so. So stop talking out of your ass because your breath smells like shit.
    Godspeed likes this.

Imagine telling someone to "stop talking out of your ass" when you're stating bunch of irrelevant crap without any kind of source whatsoever.

Gosh you're such an ape and now I feel bad for the 15 seconds I lost typing this.
    Godspeed likes this.

iTzBryan Senior Member

...And back to Rise Online. What class you trashcans playing? y'already know I got BP on lock. Is anyone into the Alpha? I'm trying to get a creator pass.

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    ...And back to Rise Online. What class you trashcans playing? y'already know I got BP on lock. Is anyone into the Alpha? I'm trying to get a creator pass.
    Sin.. I know my buddy will make a warrior so i got that covered as well.

Probation Senior Member

Imagine telling someone to "stop talking out of your ass" when you're stating bunch of irrelevant crap without any kind of source whatsoever.

Gosh you're such an ape and now I feel bad for the 15 seconds I lost typing this.
    My source? Wow classic was on Twitch primes loot for the longest time! Get your fuckin head in the game brother! You claim the game is dying! Please post your source on that retarded claim.. You can't. Its just your opinion which is far from factual. See, I can admit i'm stupid. Yet you sir have the IQ of a fucking jellyfish.
    Godspeed likes this.

Just discovered this project.Totally gonna uninstall KO if Rise Online will be realised.

For sure the community will be same,I mean 98% turks will play.But I'm belive there will be more English Speaking comunity.

What is also important to me is support.

We all know NTT support doesn't exist at all.

Not sure if I'll continue playing as priest or after 12 years of playing pri I'll try warrior.

On one Rise Online video there is warrior with weapon sooooo similar to raptor.And I love it

Ok it seems like NTT is scared,just made topic about Rise Online like 2h ago. "You don't have permission to acces this page" for sec I though hmmm another permban for nothing?:P

When I refreshed the site I can do the section but my topic magically desapeared.

I smell ghost servers ntt will have after Rise Online will be realised

Especially if they will act like this.

That remids me one comment under Rise Online videos where some1 said that NTT gave the 3 thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by pepeh View Post
    Ok it seems like NTT is scared,just made topic about Rise Online like 2h ago. "You don't have permission to acces this page" for sec I though hmmm another permban for nothing?:P

When I refreshed the site I can do the section but my topic magically desapeared.

That remids me one comment under Rise Online videos where some1 said that NTT gave the 3 thumbs down
    You would receive the same treatment for advertising a private server on the official forums.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by pepeh View Post

not the smartest cookie in the basket are you

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    not the smartest cookie in the basket are you
    To be honest you can go to any game forum like WoW or most popular games and talk about any game you wish without getting banned. This just shows how dirty KO really is. Greedy little twat game.
    I agree with you though. This guy is missing a few eggs

Page 7 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM