Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO?

This is a discussion on Rise Online Knight Offline - remastered KO? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Rise Online Knight Offline...
Page: 9

Rise Online Knight Offline

Banned Senior Member

Wonder if they're going to do anything for content creators because I'll gladly promote this game. Might try to contact them and see if they do. Honestly to all the people saying "CoPyRigHT sTrIke" No. It isn't possible unless they use the same code OR name things the exact same etc. PUBG tried sueing Fortnite for "copying" and they failed. This game can not be sued. I'm hyped for this game it's about time. I've been wanting a MMORPG to play for a while hopefully they bring it to Steam.

I'm totally down to get started with an English clan on this game as well but don't know if I'll have time to lead one but def don't mind joining one. If any oldies plan on getting in on this let me know.

BIG slap in the face to NTTgame. Own fault, they don't give a rat ass about their players. KO is just a milking machine. Glad I quit that game long time ago.
    itzbryan likes this.

my experience tells me this game will not happen or if it happen it will have so many problems it will close. but we need this projects , maybe someone will make a good game with ko core .

i have a great pc that plays any current game at max stats but none gets me adicted has ko....
    nickos3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Wonder if they're going to do anything for content creators because I'll gladly promote this game. Might try to contact them and see if they do. Honestly to all the people saying "CoPyRigHT sTrIke" No. It isn't possible unless they use the same code OR name things the exact same etc. PUBG tried sueing Fortnite for "copying" and they failed. This game can not be sued. I'm hyped for this game it's about time. I've been wanting a MMORPG to play for a while hopefully they bring it to Steam.

I'm totally down to get started with an English clan on this game as well but don't know if I'll have time to lead one but def don't mind joining one. If any oldies plan on getting in on this let me know.
    Well there are quite a lot of assets they're using, but I don't know how easy or hard it will be to claim those assets as yours. Besides, the one suing them would be MGAME, and I don't know if they care enough to do anything to be honest.

iTzBryan Senior Member

I would still rather play this game laden with issues (if I can tell the dev team gives a shit) than ever return to KO.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    I would still rather play this game laden with issues (if I can tell the dev team gives a shit) than ever return to KO.
    i'll join u XD

Probation Senior Member

Rokosoft is the company that develops Rise Online. It is ran under a known turkish company Klasgame. It is a legit company,that made Rise Online in unreal engine.It is not KO,it just mimicks it in possible aspect,but from a legal standpoint it isn't breaking any copyright lawz. RokoSoft is registered on the same address as KlasGame and KlasGame also holds the trademarks related to 'Rise Online'. TL;DR Klasgame holds the trademark of Rise Online game (Rokosoft) and this is def. very hyped and will get massive playerbase (when and if) it even opens in 2020

Klasgame is major and has big pockets. Rise online is coming believe it or not thats up to you. They wouldn't invest this much money just to troll a dying playerbase.

Probably takes years until Rise Online opens.

And the things im worried about of Rise Online:

1: Same shit client like NTTGame with loading object problems, slides.

2: Full koxpers.

3: Probably the game is made for all the players that have experience into this game. No guides or anything how things work for newcomers(People from other games etc)

4: Same corruption like K2Network GM's did. Injecting stuff and sell them
    ( You never know the game is made in Turkey trying to rip off NA & Europe players for $$$)

5: i heard that Twostars(Im not sure) is in the Rise Online team. It's good news but also bad news.

Goodnews: He is good in the start making the classes and balancing.

Badnews:
    The badnews is whenever he read retards their comments on forum or ingame pm's he start to listen to this people that doesn't even have descent on their skillbar. And make weirdo unbalancing changes and fucks up the client cuz he listen to turkish people to add slide in it like Usko have and every patch he make the server becomes worse and worse.
    So whenever Twostars made the classes and balanced them you need to kick him out of ur team if he stays in it and he say hey guys im gonna make a patch the first thing as company you gotta do is fire him or lock him up in a cage and remember what i say LOCK the cage else it's gonna be dangerous for your server and make sure to have 2 trained fighting dogs walking around his cage incase he gets out so he gets fucked or this fears him to go out of the cage.

So in my eyes what i think about this game it's just Knight Online but then with better Graphics WOOHOO!!!

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Probably takes years until Rise Online opens.

And the things im worried about of Rise Online:

1: Same shit client like NTTGame with loading object problems, slides.

2: Full koxpers.

3: Probably the game is made for all the players that have experience into this game. No guides or anything how things work for newcomers(People from other games etc)

4: Same corruption like K2Network GM's did. Injecting stuff and sell them
    ( You never know the game is made in Turkey trying to rip off NA & Europe players for $$$)

5: i heard that Twostars(Im not sure) is in the Rise Online team. It's good news but also bad news.

Goodnews: He is good in the start making the classes and balancing.

Badnews:
    The badnews is whenever he read retards their comments on forum or ingame pm's he start to listen to this people that doesn't even have descent on their skillbar. And make weirdo unbalancing changes and fucks up the client cuz he listen to turkish people to add slide in it like Usko have and every patch he make the server becomes worse and worse.
    So whenever Twostars made the classes and balanced them you need to kick him out of ur team if he stays in it and he say hey guys im gonna make a patch the first thing as company you gotta do is fire him or lock him up in a cage and remember what i say LOCK the cage else it's gonna be dangerous for your server and make sure to have 2 trained fighting dogs walking around his cage incase he gets out so he gets fucked or this fears him to go out of the cage.

So in my eyes what i think about this game it's just Knight Online but then with better Graphics WOOHOO!!!
    Mabe you should consider taking a break from knight online for a long time brother. I don't understand how a person can be so negative about a game that hasn't even been released yet. Unreal game engine is nothing like nttgame client brother.. So how the game loads has nothing to do with how Knight online loads. These are to different games altogether. Macroing can be done on anything. Its not hard to use AutohotKey with picture recognition etc.. or even standard gaming mouses to make macros. What im sure you're talking about is programs like KOXP. These programs wont be developed until the game has been released and like anygame people will try to do whatever it takes to gain an advantage. As far as learning the game goes. Rise online will be heavily advertised and Like alot of games people will turn to youtube for guides and things of that nature. This gives the playbase a chance to create content on youtube revolved around the game. As far as game corruption goes that just laughable.. Klasgame has millions and deep pockets. I doubt your shitty little 200$ is going to have any pull in trying to get a shitty +9 mirage dagger. Why would they chance it? Common sense. This isn't a small shitty little private server. This is a company who is heavily invested. You will hear all kinds of rumors. Why would Rise Online need twostars? Come on brother...

Stop being so negative.

I have to say it looks not that bad. That copy-paste of minor on Assasin made my day

Quote Originally Posted by DaSinister View Post
    Mabe you should consider taking a break from knight online for a long time brother. I don't understand how a person can be so negative about a game that hasn't even been released yet. Unreal game engine is nothing like nttgame client brother.. So how the game loads has nothing to do with how Knight online loads. These are to different games altogether. Macroing can be done on anything. Its not hard to use AutohotKey with picture recognition etc.. or even standard gaming mouses to make macros. What im sure you're talking about is programs like KOXP. These programs wont be developed until the game has been released and like anygame people will try to do whatever it takes to gain an advantage. As far as learning the game goes. Rise online will be heavily advertised and Like alot of games people will turn to youtube for guides and things of that nature. This gives the playbase a chance to create content on youtube revolved around the game. As far as game corruption goes that just laughable.. Klasgame has millions and deep pockets. I doubt your shitty little 200$ is going to have any pull in trying to get a shitty +9 mirage dagger. Why would they chance it? Common sense. This isn't a small shitty little private server. This is a company who is heavily invested. You will hear all kinds of rumors. Why would Rise Online need twostars? Come on brother...

Stop being so negative.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    I have to say it looks not that bad. That copy-paste of minor on Assasin made my day
    In unreal engine 4 xd.

Definetly first ''MMORPG''

iTzBryan Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    what i think about this game it's just Knight Online but then with better Graphics WOOHOO!!!

You act as though this is a bad thing. The majority of the community's wants can be boiled down to a few simple check marks:

1. Update the graphics
    2. Fix the bugs and exploits and balance the game
    3. Give a fuck about your game
    4. Introduce meaningful content that doesn't break the game

Quote Originally Posted by ::Tsunami:: View Post
    i'll join u XD
    Although I'm offended that you are using a LesArtures gif instead of arma, I'll forgive you. Are you in our FB ARMA group? We are getting organized for Rise.

Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    You act as though this is a bad thing. The majority of the community's wants can be boiled down to a few simple check marks:

1. Update the graphics
    2. Fix the bugs and exploits and balance the game
    3. Give a fuck about your game
    4. Introduce meaningful content that doesn't break the game
    Easier said then done.

But i hope this all will be done. But i have a bad feeling because it's getting hosted by turks.

But we will see.

Probation Senior Member

Some of the things i dont really care for is the use of all these animations.. I dont think every skill needs a damn animation to go along with it.. Like attacking... The minor heal animation is sick and i could do without all the attack animations.. Mabe just give the main skills an animation.. Like Spike, bloodybeast and skills of that nature. It seems to be a bit overkill imo.

Page 9 of 40 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-12-2022, 01:39 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    10-04-2022, 12:30 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    07-18-2022, 05:28 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    07-01-2022, 03:32 PM