Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Scam cases

This is a discussion on Scam cases within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; ​ i think public chat would make it more secure...
Page: 8

i think public chat would make it more secure

how about a request trade feature to a admin mod.. that only the buyer and seller and mods can see... will avoid denials..

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    two market sections

USD one -> 9 months member with 150-200 posts minimum to even view the forum, so they can't pm you
    IGC one -> where anyone can post.

Just have to keep an eye on things to make sure people aren't selling for USD in the IGC one
    Although I do like the concept You purpose, I am with the Ebay guy . About how if there was a System in Place for People to Rate/Review sellers and buyers. It may not totally fix the situation , but it would help the Sellers and Buyers to Weed Out scammers.
    My suggestion would be to pick from Your Elite SELLERS/BUYERS and put an option on KO4life to have one of said Elite Ko4lifers to Moderate Large Trades/Purchases. Have them Middle Man the Trades/Purchases. More responsibilities for Them but Much safer for US. Just my 2 cents thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dridnocthegreat View Post
    Although I do like the concept You purpose, I am with the Ebay guy . About how if there was a System in Place for People to Rate/Review sellers and buyers. It may not totally fix the situation , but it would help the Sellers and Buyers to Weed Out scammers.
    My suggestion would be to pick from Your Elite SELLERS/BUYERS and put an option on KO4life to have one of said Elite Ko4lifers to Moderate Large Trades/Purchases. Have them Middle Man the Trades/Purchases. More responsibilities for Them but Much safer for US. Just my 2 cents thanks
    Nice idea, need to talk with elite buyers sellers like u said

agree elite sellers and buyers are the point

I don't know lol people like me don't talk alot and i been buying on here for months and months and still have really low posts , but some of the top dogs on here could vouch for me ." Sixty , Wnx , " if they are top dogs lol anyway .... So i would think what someone said about having a a middleman or someone with a special emblem could be a middleman would be good idea

Edited: i just though of this on another thread thought i would put here also

Maybe we could do like some medals or somthing like with a Admin or middleman involved , like after 10 successful trades u get like a bronze medal after 50 like silver , over 100 gold , over 500 Platinum member just a idea i was thinkin about sounds good to me.. Just have to have a middleman involved to get your counts up might also slow down transactions but good way to keep from getting scammed i would think.. But if u did atleast right then the admin or whoever would know to bann the scammer right then instead of waiting days for proof ...
    Last edited by MyMotzart; 01-01-2014 at 11:14 PM. Reason: Adding info

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by MyMotzart View Post
    I don't know lol people like me don't talk alot and i been buying on here for months and months and still have really low posts , but some of the top dogs on here could vouch for me ." Sixty , Wnx , " if they are top dogs lol anyway .... So i would think what someone said about having a a middleman or someone with a special emblem could be a middleman would be good idea

Edited: i just though of this on another thread thought i would put here also

Maybe we could do like some medals or somthing like with a Admin or middleman involved , like after 10 successful trades u get like a bronze medal after 50 like silver , over 100 gold , over 500 Platinum member just a idea i was thinkin about sounds good to me.. Just have to have a middleman involved to get your counts up might also slow down transactions but good way to keep from getting scammed i would think.. But if u did atleast right then the admin or whoever would know to bann the scammer right then instead of waiting days for proof ...
    Stop necroing posts. the last reply before you was a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by WSxMagicians View Post
    Stop necroing posts. the last reply before you was a year ago.
    Actualy you did same since his post was from 01-01-2014 .... such irony

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    two market sections

USD one -> 9 months member with 150-200 posts minimum to even view the forum, so they can't pm you
    IGC one -> where anyone can post.

Just have to keep an eye on things to make sure people aren't selling for USD in the IGC one
    I love this idea but it will had more spam than befor on the forum. So adim should be awar.
    In market topic we should put 2 sub topic like he said, one for:

IGC -> did anyone can post is a good idea? Don't know, why not 50 post min and the seller should say his in game name and his server on the title of the topic.
    like that people can know him in game if he had bad influence or like negative actions

USD -> I think 150 - 200 is good but we already see people like WIFi and more with good popularity get baned, 9 month why not but the market section is so slow imo and it will take a lot more time.
    I think people should see the maket but shouldn't pm the guy who sell, the buyer should contact on the topic of the seller and not by pm and like IGC the in game name and the server of the buyer is the priority, like that there is no or less surprises

the ingame name and the server can also show on the pseudo

I hope u will understand me

Banned Regular Member

Guilty as charged.

This is all good ideas im trying to get to the posts required to sell my acc and I want to do it the right way not spam as that way ppl will know I took the time doing it right so I will be a bit more trusted than some one spaming x amount of posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Airoblast View Post
    This is all good ideas im trying to get to the posts required to sell my acc and I want to do it the right way not spam as that way ppl will know I took the time doing it right so I will be a bit more trusted than some one spaming x amount of posts.
    your reply in this topic: ardream warrior II+9 OR MS +9 ?europa server , determined you are lying.

Quote Originally Posted by brutalsnake View Post
    your reply in this topic: ardream warrior II+9 OR MS +9 ?europa server , determined you are lying.

mr detective.

I'm pretty tired. I just came back from training....

Best way to avoid scam do not buy from strangers!! Buy only from people having 50+ recommendations on their accounts... Simple as that!!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast