Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i love the community.. NOT never its good enough high prices, whining people low prices, whining people also <3...
Page: 4

i love the community.. NOT

never its good enough

high prices, whining people
    low prices, whining people also

<3

ArminVanBuuren

and ur method is? we are not talking about get items, we talk about get MONEY=COINS=stackable items that cost coins

or u want survive farming transform scrolls in abyss? spent 1-2h for get 1 GOLD BAR or get 4 silver bar farming is a chance...

but spent all afternoon for get 10m selling shits no thx[/b]
    Well, the way Cecilia wrote about is the old way, and actually, the correct one...if there wouldn&#39;t be any duping methods in KE, we all would be doing that right now: just farming for items and coins for pots...if you are not able to do so, then get over, but the fact is that K2 will not do anything since they have nothing to do with market prices...pots have been the same price for years (in fact, I think those have been the prices since KO started)...go farm coins or farm gliptos and sell bloods to the npc...you can also farm DTS and get lots of FPs+5 and sell them for couple millions.

Up to me, I don&#39;t have any problem with the market going lower and lower...I still know how to farm coins :P

arko

they should make PUS pots, like 25bux for 9999 or something

I"LL BUY!!

japo

beah i stop read that stupid replies^^

what a bunch of fags (PUS isnt a solution lol, maybe for k2 smells good ut not for me ty) also the nerds about mastodons, how much mastodon spot/goblin are able in each server?? zzz DUMBS

ill post some time later, when pple stop play cuz no pots for buy ok? u will see^^ Atm only a few understand what i said.

destroy

I dont like idea about GB drops. I think that potions should cost even more. Maybe you could buy them for national points or points awarded for helping to noobs, but droping GBs is shit. When i turn back i must admit that raising portal cost was a good idea too. Now the prices of good items are so cute. Not that long ago you could buy +++ items only for $$$s what has nothing to do with ingame challenge. Farming ftw

japo

I dont like idea about GB drops. I think that potions should cost even more. Maybe you could buy them for national points or points awarded for helping to noobs, but droping GBs is shit. When i turn back i must admit that raising portal cost was a good idea too. Now the prices of good items are so cute. Not that long ago you could buy +++ items only for $$$s what has nothing to do with ingame challenge. Farming ftw [/b]
    why not farm gbs then^^ 1st person i hear say that pots should cost more instead lower price ^^

1st time in years ago since there arent duped bus... what u expect then farm mastos :S

Togashi

also the nerds about mastodons, how much mastodon spot/goblin are able in each server?? zzz DUMBS[/b]
    and how many of them are getting killed ? there are pretty much gavolts,all types of mastodonts, and other npc that you can kill for high_npc_price items... as far as i know u can npc trans scrolls for 100k each and many other theese types of things...

If everyone farms them and puts some coins into the market the prices will eventually stop at some point. So before next time if u feel like flaming anyone blow it out your ass

killing mastadonts in cz is best way of getting money lol..

u do like 5m in 30-45mins..

asga fruits does nice job aswell, but they are probably on your servers.

or just exp at hobgoblins -.- bus, +9 earrings and 5-6k coins/each..

u guys gotta remember, the price of pots atm are the same as 4 years ago.

if people could do it 4 years ago when a raptor +3 and shell+3 set was leet and price were much much lower and different than they are now ( like 10-30 times) then i think u can do it now.

Ripper_of_romania

asga fruits does nice job aswell, but they are probably on your servers.[/b]
    Sorry Joe,time to put your raptor to rest and grab the basket,warrior is so 2006,I think the basket and farmer suit fits you much better

well the market seems to continue to go down

and rumors are in ares that it will not be soon til roc and rol are in merch

the christmas event sucks it was suppose to bring the market back up but o well

blood of glyptodonts could cost more like 50 % in shop. And also dms with a bit more% gold drop rate in CZ would help a bit. Raid farming partys ahhh

Ignore Me Senior Member

well the market seems to continue to go down

and rumors are in ares that it will not be soon til roc and rol are in merch

the christmas event sucks it was suppose to bring the market back up but o well[/b]
    I cant see what will stop all markets dropping to the same price.
    I thought they would put money in this Xmas.
    Seriously its like players have pissed off K2 and K2 are getting thier own back.
    I feel like writing to CS to appologise for whatever I&#39;ve done.
    And could they stop taking it out on everyone.

I thought 100 hours a month for each level 70+ was enough work.
    Now I got to go farm to pay for pots... Too slow Too Boring.

IkoRia

the coin events useally fix the money proboblys atleast for pots. like 2x 10x 100x 1000x or whatever it was useally fixes a balance of the money. Havent played in like forever so have no idea if thats on atm. but that useally pays for pots.

japo

well the time needed for farm gold bars should be 10% than the time u need to waste in mastodons if they put more drop rate on dms or other mosnters

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast