Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223 LastLast

some real bullshit here

This is a discussion on some real bullshit here within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; where do u get all this info aviv? -.-...
Page: 20

Banned

where do u get all this info aviv? -.-

w.e this is my last post cause im done with this shit

i didnt hack jay

id like to thank my friends who trusted me and stuck with me through all this cause now i know who really will not jump on the bandwagon and immediatly say guilty.

i showed how easily an msn convo can be changed without much of any real editing (could make a better one but not wasting my time)

so w.e anyone who thinks im guilty is free to do so but its pretty sad without an ip trace to call someone a scammer

theres something else going on which i just found out about today but im not gonna bother posting it cause it will just get massivly flamed.

so ya i dont see why i should be banned from forums but if i am thats the way it goes i guess but if im not ill continue to post normally cause im not a scammer.

Shot at 2007-07-02

once again i could do a much better job but thats in 2minutes with absoulty no editing so spec and turby had what 48 hours to make theres?

UNL34SH3D

i trust u mike...i belive people do that shit ..change thier names and make it look like its u...

Banned

wow even cleatus came for this. ye i was the "screaming 12 year old" <3

i doubt king did it. he might be gay but a scammer? nah. he&#39;s helped way to many people and...ive just known him to long.

the only thing i could think of is well...if jay was turkish...then maybe...h34r:

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

thats nice but msn logs are pretty easy to fake[/b]
    That&#39;s nice, but are those faked?

Are the MSN logs that were posted by BFD faked - yes or no?

That&#39;s nice, but are those faked?

Are the MSN logs that were posted by BFD faked - yes or no?[/b]

bah i just made my last post but u asked so the answer is Yes they are fake (not sayin bfd made them fake but he recieved faked ones)

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Just post the log file in here so we can finally know if that picture was fake or not -.-

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

bah i just made my last post but u asked so the answer is Yes they are fake (not sayin bfd made them fake but he recieved faked ones)[/b]
    why would we take ur word for it? biased answer much?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I been given the same MSN messages as BFD posted by user "X"

They do not wish to be mentioned in this but I would prefer to see the MSN logs rather than edited SS.

Again King admitted he said "jokingly" about ripping me off but I guess as I do have his address I could "joikingly" go to Canada and kick him in the nutts

Banned

I been given the same MSN messages as BFD posted by user "X"

They do not wish to be mentioned in this but I would prefer to see the MSN logs rather than edited SS.

Again King admitted he said "jokingly" about ripping me off but I guess as I do have his address I could "joikingly" go to Canada and kick him in the nutts[/b]

JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY!

NightmareOfAMartyr

why would we take ur word for it? biased answer much?[/b]

Why are you still in this thread? It doesn&#39;t concern you in the least bit.

stevouk

My personal oponion, King is a great person, i dont know him much to well but i know him enough that he wouldnt scam someone.

Secondly, if this Jay is telling the truth, from my personal experience with ShaiHulud, i would put all of my money on Shai being the scammer.

But thats my oponion.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Why are you still in this thread? It doesn&#39;t concern you in the least bit.[/b]
    see, its concern to me is irrelevent...it was posted publicly on a public forum in the general section, hence it must want the opinions of the general public, are u following me thus far little idiot? i know its a complicated thought pattern but im sure ull do fine, going on...now if it wants the opinions of the general public, of which i am, then me being in this thread is well within the bounds of being correct and beyond ur irrelevent post, are u still following me? i realize its a complicated thought pattern i really really do but ur just gonna have to trust me on this that im right and ur wrong

Banned

Why are you still in this thread? It doesn&#39;t concern you in the least bit.[/b]
    in yet you still post in this topic..see thing is if this forum were just "if thread dosnt got your name in it then dont post" then all this forum would be is a friend war..its simpily not that as you can see..but hey if you think its your way lets put it this way..only people who should post are shaui basil king jay and felix..but yet 90% of this thread is people who are posting there opnions and not those 5 people i mentioned..so you say we have 13-14 pages of spamm unwanted replys ? come on man think

NightmareOfAMartyr

see, its concern to me is irrelevent...it was posted publicly on a public forum in the general section, hence it must want the opinions of the general public, are u following me thus far little idiot? i know its a complicated thought pattern but im sure ull do fine, going on...now if it wants the opinions of the general public, of which i am, then me being in this thread is well within the bounds of being correct and beyond ur irrelevent post, are u still following me? i realize its a complicated thought pattern i really really do but ur just gonna have to trust me on this that im right and ur wrong[/b]

Lets all give cama a round of applause for that well thought out and structured attempt at an insult, it must of taken a lot of hard work and dedication, use of the dictionary and thesaurus for you to come up with something like that, And I for one, applaud you on your use of time and effort, congratulations camaz0tz, you are this weeks ko4life winrar. Please, take your award graciously and exit the forum as you have reached your maximum potential and are no longer needed here.