Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read)

This is a discussion on Still Playing USKO Servers? Go CWest! (Beware: Lot's 2 Read) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've primarily play Olympia and have been in an awesome clan there for about 5 years. The alliances are stable ...
Page: 22

americangirl

I've primarily play Olympia and have been in an awesome clan there for about 5 years. The alliances are stable and we have a lot of fun pretty much "ignoring' the turks LOL.

I've have a couple characters on Cwest, but frankly, despite the lack of turks, don't find people as friendly on that server.

Can a mod pm me I would like to try to get my ko4life account back, I am using this from a friend...thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
    I've primarily play Olympia and have been in an awesome clan there for about 5 years. The alliances are stable and we have a lot of fun pretty much "ignoring' the turks LOL.

I've have a couple characters on Cwest, but frankly, despite the lack of turks, don't find people as friendly on that server.
    that what he talked about ..... move you and all friendly comunity to c-west not you personaly xD if you are that united and you like each other you can have same fun there....

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Can a mod pm me I would like to try to get my ko4life account back, I am using this from a friend...thanks.
    r u sure this should be in this tread?

i used to play on Edana server with a group of friends and we all quit like 3 years ago due to stereo typical turks and scammers ( not saying all turks are bad )... we quit and started playing WOW and have been pvping ever since, but in the back of our minds we've always said that the pk in KO is unlike any other game we know and we always missed it and kept reminding each other of good old KO days... couple of days ago we all decided to quit WOW and start new chars on CW... hope this server isnt really dying cause that wold be a bummer, anyways point is you got a group of new peeps joining CW

Im thinking on starting a priest/mage/rogue but its going to be painful w/o any help. Any clan that needs more ppl would be willing to help me exping? i can exp around 4-6 hours a day. And only getting 60 its complicated for me after that i should be able to find my self my own partys :P

Quote Originally Posted by orko View Post
    Im thinking on starting a priest/mage/rogue but its going to be painful w/o any help. Any clan that needs more ppl would be willing to help me exping? i can exp around 4-6 hours a day. And only getting 60 its complicated for me after that i should be able to find my self my own partys :P
    Xping is not hard,with quests wich work nd with some good ko experience u can gett lvl 60 in less then 1 week ....
    I am lvl 66 already after 2 weeks nd some days do play ....
    Making like 20% xp/hour at parumans with dc premium ....
    If u gett xp premium u would be 70 in 2 weeks :P

Quote Originally Posted by nekromage3 View Post
    Xping is not hard,with quests wich work nd with some good ko experience u can gett lvl 60 in less then 1 week ....
    I am lvl 66 already after 2 weeks nd some days do play ....
    Making like 20% xp/hour at parumans with dc premium ....
    If u gett xp premium u would be 70 in 2 weeks :P
    yeah, not getting premium tho. and doing apos is way too painful, and as priest cant really do quest on my own (not going bp). And i have a 55 rogue, and 50% of quests are not working, it was painful getting 55 like that. What bothers me is having to play alone and getting to 60 :P

Yes, finally! Iīve been waiting for this topic, i hope people will read this cause it pretty much covers everything. I started at the server from the beginning, took a break and when i got back i felt that i canīt compete with all of this high lvlers and items etc. So i quitted, fooled around at some private servers. I went back cause i missed USKO. A newer server came out(Ionia) so i thought, well a fresh start at a new server, why not.. But i realized it wasnīt even about that. Cause i figured out that i missed carnac west and the people there, when i got back it didnīt take long to level and stuff since the people are often so welcoming and kind.

I have to say, itīs to damn shame that not more english speaking people take the chance and atleast try it out. I promise you, lots of you will be like: "WhataF.. Why didnīt someone tell me this earlier. This is how a server should be like."
    Now, stop reading and join C-West :P

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

it's my first time to read suck a long topic,have to say its a great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by NyppaN View Post
    Yes, finally! Iīve been waiting for this topic, i hope people will read this cause it pretty much covers everything. I started at the server from the beginning, took a break and when i got back i felt that i canīt compete with all of this high lvlers and items etc. So i quitted, fooled around at some private servers. I went back cause i missed USKO. A newer server came out(Ionia) so i thought, well a fresh start at a new server, why not.. But i realized it wasnīt even about that. Cause i figured out that i missed carnac west and the people there, when i got back it didnīt take long to level and stuff since the people are often so welcoming and kind.

I have to say, itīs to damn shame that not more english speaking people take the chance and atleast try it out. I promise you, lots of you will be like: "WhataF.. Why didnīt someone tell me this earlier. This is how a server should be like."
    Now, stop reading and join C-West :P
    +1

I goot one simple question to all english speakers people:

Why dont we all gett on CW nd make CW one super active nd gg server like old times? Its true most of u goot higher chars on old servers,same as me i have one on xig,butt i whanted new fresh start soo i say goona try CW since many of my friends joined CW ....On 1 month goot my warrior lvl 70 with full gears nd one rlb char with almost full gears....

Soo stop complain nd say BS about CW nd join it,give it one try,letts rock USKO!!!!

OrangeYouAreMyLife

C@west is best! no turk overthere xD :!

Zizoou

Me and a friend recently joined C-west, we're from Xig originally..
    Will be staying 59 (which is my current lvl) for a while as exping has never been my favourite part. Hope to see you all ingame!

i read half of ur topic
    seems good idea and consept
    but

what was the main problem with Turks ? i would say koxp and programs hacks bla bla

alright then
    i started this server C-West befor 3 weeks ago coming from oly
    well there is massive amount of dupe in this server
    there is no way to find a slot in both server / moradon / lufer /emc with no hackser archer with their priest

besides that i have enjoyed chating with any one in the server with out any dificulties and i had fun

if the PK zone got some hack ppl i really would say thanks and quit the server
    if not then i won't cry for lvl 70 staying at ape all day long

1 more thing u mentioned K2 is ******** ** ** ** ****
    /wish blizzard,save us
    i saw the WOW lvl85 patch pretty awesome
    and the other game
    LOL and DOTA

thats enough

later

how long has cwest been out?

Quote Originally Posted by StraightRapin View Post
    how long has cwest been out?
    hmm i think this spring will be 3 years. fairly close i think, dunno the exact date to be honest.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  2. Hits: 1
    05-01-2012, 07:43 PM
  3. Hits: 2
    12-10-2011, 06:42 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:39 PM
  5. Hits: 1
    04-27-2010, 06:18 PM
  6. Hits: 1