Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i am sticking up for those who are non premium and premium because i stick up for my friends and ...
Page: 2

Banned

i am sticking up for those who are non premium and premium
    because i stick up for my friends
    and my self.
    and stand my ground on this
    yes i do pay for premium and exspect ko to exspand like promissed last year up comeing 4th servers to be added, instead we get demoted a server...
    this will only cause more lagg dcing and server crashing
    this will affect you if you premium or not.
    so please think before you reply
    thank you.[/b]

I need to think before replying?????????????

I didnt know that Server2 was affected by the War on Server1...BUT I guess I'm too stupid to know that everyone goes to Server3 when the war is on because Server2 can't be used.

And how do you know that it won't just make the TWO servers more active? instead of everyone spread out on 3 servers? I don't know about you, but I don't ever remember dc'ing when there were "too many" people in-game EXCEPT when a new server came out and everyone was tryin to xp on worms.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

I need to think before replying?????????????
    I didnt know that Server2 was affected by the War on Server1...BUT I guess I'm too stupid to know that everyone goes to Server3 when the war is on because Server2 can't be used.

And how do you know that it won't just make the TWO servers more active? instead of everyone spread out on 3 servers? I don't know about you, but I don't ever remember dc'ing when there were "too many" people in-game EXCEPT when a new server came out and everyone was tryin to xp on worms.[/b]
    ares server , thos oldest and longest best server on the game that reacantly won the server wars may i add and ben paying the longest will have lagg problems...
    ';-x

Mario

dude! pay 8.95 for a bronze or quit ;/ u cryin like a sissy girl -_-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Cool

dude! pay 8.95 for a bronze or quit ;/ u cryin like a sissy girl -_-[/b]
    i do pay premium, and i am gold...
    and that is not the issue...
    the issue is we will ghave more lagg and server crashing. also more dcing...
    if thats what you want , then so be it then
    'we' only paying for it.

the only people who should be bitching are the diez people that want D1 fixed so they can have both servers to exp on.. i would be hella pissed if i was still on diez and they were about to cut down my 2nd exp server.. but OTHER than that i don't see anything wrong with it from any other server's perspective. oh well, not everyone can be pleased so K2 just has to make an executive decision and hope for the best..

p.s. the diez bug IS still in affect, right? or am i just an ignorant newb :[ cuz poka made a topic saying it was fixed, but i thought later investigation proved it wrong. iono D:

Mario

servers are laggin coz of this gay halloween event, about server crashin i think u just overreacting

Banned

Question

the only people who should be bitching are the diez people that want D1 fixed so they can have both servers to exp on.. i would be hella pissed if i was still on diez and they were about to cut down my 2nd exp server.. but OTHER than that i don't see anything wrong with it from any other server's perspective. oh well, not everyone can be pleased so K2 just has to make an executive decision and hope for the best..

p.s. the diez bug IS still in affect, right? or am i just an ignorant newb :[ cuz poka made a topic saying it was fixed, but i thought later investigation proved it wrong. iono D:[/b]
    ares is usualy full also...
    people sick of the lagg on a1 and exp on a3 lately
    now no longer will have this option.

Validating

in diez 3rd servers eslant is totally empty all the time in 2nd server eslant paramun and ds taken usually and other spots free...
    and no1 dont exp in d1 cuz there exp bug :huh:

Banned

Cool

in diez 3rd servers eslant is totally empty all the time in 2nd server eslant paramun and ds taken usually and other spots free...
    and no1 dont exp in d1 cuz there exp bug :huh:[/b]
    aares is the most of the problem.. other server will not be afected much
    ares has ben crashing 2-3 times a day now...
    dcing...
    haveing 1 less server will only add to it...
    not at night ...
    the day will be hard...to pk at all.. ';x

p.s. the diez bug IS still in affect, right? or am i just an ignorant newb :[ cuz poka made a topic saying it was fixed, but i thought later investigation proved it wrong. iono D:[/b]
    Diez1 is still exp bugged while in a party. h34r:

Banned

Talking

Diez1 is still exp bugged while in a party. h34r:[/b]
    yeah , alot of the servers have that exp bug ';-/
    and now it will be so laggy on both servers that exp will be alot of dc and dieing..
    good luck with thta. ';x

TOYSOLDIER_

12000 people = 108000 usd a month for them. but i still think its a bad idea tho.

lo0pynuts

im fine if they remove 3rd server as long as they reduce boss spawn times or increase drop rate something to make up for the boss losses and maybe increase boss drops on server 1 cz leave em same on server 2 and a small exp boost for the loss of the extra spawns in my opinion that would make ko alot better also would prolly increase revenue for k2 because ppl would buy premium if there was something to make up for the loss of the 3rd server and ya LOL lag dc haha thats funny

old ko before they put the needing premium to log way too much lag

rofd was kinda laggy but most ppl have quit ko its prolly either this or they raise there prices cause not many ppl are playing ko anymore most went to different games such as wow/gw/2moons ect. cause non-turkish communities + better customer service

ong

soon all server will be premium they said they are removeing the 3rd server from all worlds...
    makeing all players who played 3rd server to move up to server 1 and 2, this will cause more lagg , server crashing
    see no gain from this...
    have no place to go for invasion.
    you will be fiorced to get killed by enimies or and not get exp. no option to go to server 3
    during war people want to exp with no lagg and go to server 3 no longer have this option.
    we pay money for ko , with a ptomiss to exspand servers and we get demoted a server with 0 explinatiion
    only that you will have to pay premium to get in all the current servers.
    here is a link you can go to where we are trying to prevent this.
    we posted it under feed back on ko forums.
    http://forum.knightonlineworld.com/f...owtopic=150237
    It won't matter what server you go to, they will all be so overpacked that you wont be able to kill even a worm without someone else killing it first.

Do the math, each server has capacity for 1200 players..... that means that each world can accomodate 3600 players...... 3600 times 12 for all 12 worlds means that USKO can accomodate a total of 43200 players....... at certain times of the day ALL WORLDS ARE PACKED OUT...........

K2s plan to add a 13th world, but eliminate the 3rd server from each world would reduce the amount of people that could play at any given time to 31200........ that means that 12000 players will have NO WHERE TO GO....... this is bad for both premium and non-premium players because when the server is full, it's just FULL, there will be certain times of the day that even Premium players will not be able to play...... and even if they can get on, what good is it gonna do them????? Where are they going to hunt???? All the spawns will be full, walking through town will be so laggy from all the merchants that you'll be lucky to move an inch a minute........ and don't even THINK about trying to log on without premium membership..... because you'll NEVER GET IN.

Noiw, let's look at scenario number 2, K2 expands the capacity of the existing servers to accomodate the 12000 people left without a home..... this means that at certain times of the day there will be 462 extra players on each server........... WHERE ARE THEY GONNA GO??????? Spawns are allready packed out, all running events are already packed out, and waliking through town will be nearly IMPOSSIBLE.
    It's a lose/lose situation for all, and you WANT THIS?!?!?!?!?!
    thank you for your support[/b]

i dont think u know what ur talking about...
    war is only server 1 dude.. u jus go server 2 or eslant..
    and the s3's r usually empty anyways, id hope they use the money they save from all s3's to improve the other 2 servers

anyways with all your shit comming out of ur mouth... what do u plan on doing?
    start a revolution and raid k2's hq?

like ong said, buddah u wasted all time time typing about war when its only on server 1 xD

and i guess they think taking server 3 out will make more people PK... dont see how that works

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast