Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if u wanna get something done get ppl to protest going to new server because of them taking out all ...
Page: 5

if u wanna get something done get ppl to protest going to new server because of them taking out all server 3's

new server = k2's cash cow if it get threaten they'll buckle

Ignore Me Senior Member

Well actually for older servers its quite good... because there are like 2 ppl at cz at server 1 and server 2 on most servers at the moment...[/b]
    There will be less players in PvP zones when they remove 3.
    Server 3 is for leveling so they will just level on 1 and 2 instead.
    No more players will go PvP. BB no prem. Hello prem to level.

It wont be more laggy server is full ain't no such word as fuller.

Basically "K2 has given up on KOL". That is what we should be worried about.

MacedonianSlayer

u got my support

dragunmaster

this is bullshit the 3rd server should stay and they need to fix the problems ina all the servers instead of making new ones.

Keep the 3rd server on Ares and Diez, There are ppl in every server. Without these servers its P2P. Im sur they wont even fix the D1 exp bugg...lazy ****s

TaDaaa

Does anyone still think this game is FTP????

Has not been that way in years.

Also this is a sign that K2 is losing subscibers. They would not purposly cut the capacity of servers forcing paying players to stop playing.

two servers ftw and remove cz from servers 2 would be nice also. And if they decide to remove cz from server 2, they should make specia pk zone to server two like tree times in a day it will open for 1 hour

There will be less players in PvP zones when they remove 3.
    Server 3 is for leveling so they will just level on 1 and 2 instead.
    No more players will go PvP. BB no prem. Hello prem to level.

It wont be more laggy server is full ain't no such word as fuller.

Basically "K2 has given up on KOL". That is what we should be worried about.[/b]
    K2 will never give up with KOL. Why? becouse they are making shit load of money with it...

La_cosa

the only people who should be bitching are the diez people that want D1 fixed so they can have both servers to exp on.. i would be hella pissed if i was still on diez and they were about to cut down my 2nd exp server.. but OTHER than that i don't see anything wrong with it from any other server's perspective. oh well, not everyone can be pleased so K2 just has to make an executive decision and hope for the best..

p.s. the diez bug IS still in affect, right? or am i just an ignorant newb :[ cuz poka made a topic saying it was fixed, but i thought later investigation proved it wrong. iono D:[/b]

Thank you Majix for stating that. And yes it is still effected by the bug.

Ignore Me Senior Member

two servers ftw and remove cz from servers 2 would be nice also. And if they decide to remove cz from server 2, they should make specia pk zone to server two like tree times in a day it will open for 1 hour
    K2 will never give up with KOL. Why? becouse they are making shit load of money with it...[/b]
    Girakon was released with 4 servers. Now they cut 1/3 of servers.
    K2 calling it game balance is nonsense. So I'm guessing economics.

From my 8am to midnight the servers are at worst missing one bar.
    1/3 of players will be lost by this move.

I really think they have given up so many ways for them to cash up from this game.

If they want more people to PvP then put in medal exchange.
    Until then the only people who PvP will be people who are good at it.
    The rest will bang on trying to level up.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

K2 will never give up with KOL. Why? becouse they are making shit load of money with it...[/b]
    reply on ko forums under feed back, get all the people you to do do it
    if ko taught you anything, it is to work as a team
    so lets all do it..
    all make a new post in feed back on ko forums about it ';-p
    'prove a point'

Lag0nx

the whole removing 3rd server thing is the most stupid idee i ever seen. The k2 policy is a bit stange - they cr8 new servers where for 3 months the migrating ppl play like hell and the server is overloaded, then they cr8 a new server again and most off ppl from the previouse server go to the new one and make the previouse server desert again. Insted of making zilion of words where when u go out cz town u must look for an oponent for like 10 min (couse if they will be making new servers this will look like that soon) they shuld improve the egzisting servers. Personaly i would recomand to combain Ares with Diez, Xig and Bera etc, and make 4 servers every world with CZ on 3 servers and on 2 servers aedream. It could be also fun if they can make an old (adream cz - MYKO cz ftw) on s3 for 30-80. Reduce bronze cost to 6USD for example and fuck the F2P thing - most of the valuable players play anyway. Sometimes i just think that k2 is a band of kids that have few comps in garage with no brain at all. Whos the advicer of this company. Havent they notice what hapened to MYKO (cr8ting new servers FTL). I know many of u will disagre but its my opinion and most of my clan and most off ppl i know have the same opinon about it, as some1 said before - Ares as an oldest server will suffer most couse the population on this server is the bigest.

PS. If u dont like my english just dont read.[/b]
    100% agree

and i also think they should restart ladder points more than once a month,the first 3-4 days of a restart on LP makes CZ much more active,i dont want cz on server2 deleted,i like the extra bosses,xp slots and sometimes pk vs not many enemies a few is fun during rush hours.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

100% agree

and i also think they should restart ladder points more than once a month,the first 3-4 days of a restart on LP makes CZ much more active,i dont want cz on server2 deleted,i like the extra bosses,xp slots and sometimes pk vs not many enemies a few is fun during rush hours.[/b]
    you can reply on our post on ko forums under feed back to help resolve this.

Togashi

If you want to go somewhere during invasion go diez 2.. i really dont get this post...most of the times the servers 3 are empty in eslant. hard to make any xp party if u dont have clanies coming... people are just spread too much. CZ on 2 servers is just bullshit... You go server 1 there is million humans at orc base and no orcs to kill. you go server 2 there are even more orcs at human base and impossible to have a decent fight. most xp spots in server 2 cz are not even used, and there are lots of free spots on server 2 either...And im talking about DIEZ server where you CANT xp on server 1...Fix d1 exp bug so we can xp on EW in cz, remove d2 CZ, remove server 3.

sauroon

dude! pay 8.95 for a bronze or quit ;/ u cryin like a sissy girl -_-[/b]

the game is supposed to be f2p :P

and why delete 3rd servers ? during Turkish hours they arent as empty as some says here, most of time its almost full but it still lets non-premium players enter

you americans thinks its empty cuz you play when turkish go to sleep :P

they arent any problems with servers , k2 just want more money

ps : adding new worlds is just stupid btw

well it just new way k2 finde to make the game p2p without say that
    delete 3rd server will make all need premum to login

what do u think it company >> company = made by ppl who wanna earn monye >> premum is best way te earn more monye

and for who say server 2 and 3 always empty
    why b4 few days i tryed all the 12 world server 1 .2 .3 and i didn't login any one and all was full
    let me guss maybe my pc won't let me play lol

i don't think k2 will change this
    they will delete the 3rd server so they can get more monye
    who care about players or servers bug , dc or lag

btw for who say 9$ per mounth is nothing
    it not cuz of 9$
    it cuz it not easy for all to pay
    in some country it really hard so just think a little b4 replay

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast