Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

-=[WARNING]=- This is important to read

This is a discussion on -=[WARNING]=- This is important to read within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; like ong said, buddah u wasted all time time typing about war when its only on server 1 xD and ...
Page: 3

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Arrow

like ong said, buddah u wasted all time time typing about war when its only on server 1 xD

and i guess they think taking server 3 out will make more people PK... dont see how that works[/b]
    all the people from ares 3 that go there during peak hours will be on ares 2 and 1....makeing the servers more laggy eather way.
    there are times. where all the servers are full..
    ';-x

Roberto

probubly they removing 3th server so turks can log , 90% of turks dont paying premium, so it will be great

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

probubly they removing 3th server so turks can log , 90% of turks dont paying premium, so it will be great [/b]
    actualy alot of turks are premium, and have internet cafee's where they rent the characters out and charge people to play them.
    i seen and heard a great deal of these clans from other turks who know english
    ';-x

Roberto

actualy alot of turks are premium, and have internet cafee's where they rent the characters out and charge people to play them.
    i seen and heard a great deal of these clans from other turks who know english
    ';-x[/b]
    i can bet that 50% turks dont pay premium, and 3th server is almost always empty, so it will be great, only what will be bad is 1 server less for boss hunt.

Sethesh

the whole removing 3rd server thing is the most stupid idee i ever seen. The k2 policy is a bit stange - they cr8 new servers where for 3 months the migrating ppl play like hell and the server is overloaded, then they cr8 a new server again and most off ppl from the previouse server go to the new one and make the previouse server desert again. Insted of making zilion of words where when u go out cz town u must look for an oponent for like 10 min (couse if they will be making new servers this will look like that soon) they shuld improve the egzisting servers. Personaly i would recomand to combain Ares with Diez, Xig and Bera etc, and make 4 servers every world with CZ on 3 servers and on 2 servers aedream. It could be also fun if they can make an old (adream cz - MYKO cz ftw) on s3 for 30-80. Reduce bronze cost to 6USD for example and fuck the F2P thing - most of the valuable players play anyway. Sometimes i just think that k2 is a band of kids that have few comps in garage with no brain at all. Whos the advicer of this company. Havent they notice what hapened to MYKO (cr8ting new servers FTL). I know many of u will disagre but its my opinion and most of my clan and most off ppl i know have the same opinon about it, as some1 said before - Ares as an oldest server will suffer most couse the population on this server is the bigest.

PS. If u dont like my english just dont read.

Banned

Red face

the whole removing 3rd server thing is the most stupid idee i ever seen. The k2 policy is a bit stange - they cr8 new servers where for 3 months the migrating ppl play like hell and the server is overloaded, then they cr8 a new server again and most off ppl from the previouse server go to the new one and make the previouse server desert again. Insted of making zilion of words where when u go out cz town u must look for an oponent for like 10 min (couse if they will be making new servers this will look like that soon) they shuld improve the egzisting servers. Personaly i would recomand to combain Ares with Diez, Xig and Bera etc, and make 4 servers every world with CZ on 3 servers and on 2 servers aedream. It could be also fun if they can make an old (adream cz - MYKO cz ftw) on s3 for 30-80. Reduce bronze cost to 6USD for example and fuck the F2P thing - most of the valuable players play anyway. Sometimes i just think that k2 is a band of kids that have few comps in garage with no brain at all. Whos the advicer of this company. Havent they notice what hapened to MYKO (cr8ting new servers FTL). I know many of u will disagre but its my opinion and most of my clan and most off ppl i know have the same opinon about it, as some1 said before - Ares as an oldest server will suffer most couse the population on this server is the bigest.

PS. If u dont like my english just dont read.[/b]
    i thought your english was just fine ';-p
    wish others could understand better , heh

Banned

Talking

i can bet that 50% turks dont pay premium, and 3th server is almost always empty, so it will be great, only what will be bad is 1 server less for boss hunt.[/b]
    less boss hunting will make uniques worth alot more ;x
    not the new ones from eslant event gems. ';x

TOYSOLDIER_

less boss hunting will make uniques worth alot more ;x
    not the new ones from eslant event gems. ';x[/b]
    lol, here
    Q: Will the Knight Online Team be adding new items to help customize my character in the near future?

- YES! We currently are developing new items to be found in-game and within the cash shop. Keep checking back at www.knightonlineworld.com for new items and new special offers on some of our classic items as well!

i am assuming that they mean uniques and such. why wouldnt they? k2 knows people buy items with usd and they would pay huge amount for it.
    last week i tried my luck and wrote a ticket to csc tempting them to sell me an iron set for 500 usd. then 3 mins later i got this from them " sorry for your inconvinence but current;y we do not offer that service, please check out our website again in the near future!" now.. does that sound like they will?

Banned

BOOOOHOOO you cant exp 6 times a day for 2 hours, go out or something maybe itll help u

Banned

Exclamation

lol, here
    Q: Will the Knight Online Team be adding new items to help customize my character in the near future?

- YES! We currently are developing new items to be found in-game and within the cash shop. Keep checking back at www.knightonlineworld.com for new items and new special offers on some of our classic items as well!

i am assuming that they mean uniques and such. why wouldnt they? k2 knows people buy items with usd and they would pay huge amount for it.
    last week i tried my luck and wrote a ticket to csc tempting them to sell me an iron set for 500 usd. then 3 mins later i got this from them " sorry for your inconvinence but current;y we do not offer that service, please check out our website again in the near future!" now.. does that sound like they will?[/b]
    those uniques are in place from level 70 event in eslant that you get by turning the gems in.
    ';-x
    the point remains our current servers will only lagg more.

macarena

remove empty servers ftw :lol:

Banned

Smile

remove empty servers ftw :lol:[/b]
    empty?
    there all; full durimng the morning of eastern time
    its monday
    see how lagy it is in war
    waytch and see what happens when a3 is gone how laggy it will be
    complain then when it is too late
    z.z.z :angry:

TOYSOLDIER_

those uniques are in place from level 70 event in eslant that you get by turning the gems in.
    ';-x
    the point remains our current servers will only lagg more. [/b]
    last part, i have no idea wut u saying. bed time......

Banned

Red face

last part, i have no idea wut u saying. bed time......[/b]
    server 1 and 2 will lagg more do to server 3 being removed.

sexa

they are finally doing something correct but there should be something more needed.

1. fixing d1 exp bug
    2. removing cz from 2nd server
    3. increasing boss drop rates a little
    4. installing a system like auctionhouse in wow to reduce number of people logged in just to merchant!
    5. moving dcz to 2nd server for both servers to have different pvp zones and not to get overcrowded

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast