Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

What do you think about Babashopping?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Babashopping? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My stance on this has always been the same, I don't care if they spend money on this game as ...
Page: 11

My stance on this has always been the same, I don't care if they spend money on this game as long as the money and items actually come from other players and not from GMs and DB hackers. As long as new money/items arent being created I see no problem, but of course that isn't the case.

MillionVoices

Since we are in a technological age, Virtual things have a REAL value.
    All Internet's best services are paid: antispyware, download pages, recording programs, games, etc.
    Even there are laws to protect the Virtual property.
    So it's not crazy to use some money to improve Virtual things.[/b]
    But KO items are not a valid form of currency on the barter scale.

I cant walk into a store and offer A ROL for a pair of prada shoes to someone.

Cadence96

I cant walk into a store and offer A ROL for a pair of prada shoes to someone.[/b]
    Yes, but stores only get paid by real money. Virtual things are aquired and can be shared or traded with someone who likes it.
    Well I think that way.

Banned

I cant walk into a store and offer A ROL for a pair of prada shoes to someone.[/b]
    No, you can sell the rol online.. Then offer cash for a pair of prada shoes.

Richie

babashoping is for people who are crazy waste money on virtual item :S no life[/b]
    LOL?
    dude ur selling a virtual item..namely a lvl 68 char in akara for USD$$ :/

My stance on this has always been the same, I don't care if they spend money on this game as long as the money and items actually come from other players and not from GMs and DB hackers. As long as new money/items arent being created I see no problem, but of course that isn't the case.[/b]
    +500000000

Why should people spend REAL money to buy a $200,000 car that can be wrecked once and totaled? Why should people spend REAL money to purchase cigarettes, weed, cocaine, extasy, alcohol.. all of which lead to addiction and eventually death?

The answer: because they are something they enjoy doing in their free time and it brings them joy. Does babashopping not exhibit the same qualities?

Not saying it's right to babashop, but your point is kind of useless.[/b]
    Exactly my point, why do u waste $100+ each weekend in alcohol+cigarettes+drugs when all ull get in the end is a disease ? why not spending that money on KO that will let u have fun ? why the hell do u go and buy a PS3 and buy expensive game CD's for it when u can spend it on KO ? or why do u play KO if u have a PS3 ? its cuz u do w/e the hell u want to with ur money.

1)For ppl saying the babashopers are idiots... is more stupid to play a game 10+ hours per day exp/pk/farm with an obsession to be "the best" in the game than work 8 hours in a good job and play 2hours full of fun.

2)For ppl that says that babashop unbalance the game... yeah ppl ends up with very good gear but if they dont know how to play, even with godly gear they will suck... so why u worrie about them ? unless u took the game to seriously and start crying when some random kills u, big deal, get over it and keep playing.

The truth is ppl is always looking for an excuse to quit, or to say "i would have been the best if not for...". Most of guys saying bullsthit agains babashop have sell something for usd and have a strong obsession for this game. Theres always gonna be cheaters/kospers/dupers/scamers and if u cant take this reality well bb gl and hf somewhere else.

Why should people spend REAL money to buy a $200,000 car that can be wrecked once and totaled? Why should people spend REAL money to purchase cigarettes, weed, cocaine, extasy, alcohol.. all of which lead to addiction and eventually death?[/b]

awesome point.

People pay for drugs, cigarettes, and beer, are paying for the enjoyment of those items.... When u pay for a cigarette, all u get is the "good feeling" you get while smoking it.. ur paying for the enjoyment........ Same as KO, i pay to be able to enjoy the awesome PK........ and unlike a cigarette.. i can re-sell it out after i quit/get bored... unless ko closes

Banned

umm... i personally don&#39;t care if u babashop but i hate ppl who use the word babashop as something bad >.<

i see it as.. its ur money. so who cares? xD

Popcorn maker :D Senior Member camisita's Avatar

Exactly my point, why do u waste $100+ each weekend in alcohol+cigarettes+drugs when all ull get in the end is a disease ? why not spending that money on KO that will let u have fun ? why the hell do u go and buy a PS3 and buy expensive game CD&#39;s for it when u can spend it on KO ? or why do u play KO if u have a PS3 ? its cuz u do w/e the hell u want to with ur money.

1)For ppl saying the babashopers are idiots... is more stupid to play a game 10+ hours per day exp/pk/farm with an obsession to be "the best" in the game than work 8 hours in a good job and play 2hours full of fun.

2)For ppl that says that babashop unbalance the game... yeah ppl ends up with very good gear but if they dont know how to play, even with godly gear they will suck... so why u worrie about them ? unless u took the game to seriously and start crying when some random kills u, big deal, get over it and keep playing.

The truth is ppl is always looking for an excuse to quit, or to say "i would have been the best if not for...". Most of guys saying bullsthit agains babashop have sell something for usd and have a strong obsession for this game. Theres always gonna be cheaters/kospers/dupers/scamers and if u cant take this reality well bb gl and hf somewhere else.[/b]

1. some players are still kids and cant work, depends on the money of the parents.

2. babashop doesnt unbalance the game, just passes items from one person to another ( ofc the only exception is when someone buys from a gm).

3. u have a good point, BUT the thing is that if a game with a huge % of cheaters is not really fun anymore, whenever u see there is a cheater and that kills the game, what happend to cnko? koko? myko? all of them closed for the same reason : uncontrolable and mass cheating.

Richie

i couldnt careless about u babashoppers.....
    but the main point here is, that it is against ToS and also illegal in alot of countries.
    I wont pay for any item other than the game itself.
    and to the person that said about the 200k car....lol car insurance is the main reason why people will pay that much. Now what insurance do u have against Hacked accounts, scammed accounts, dupe wipes and what other bulshit that makes items ingame go poof?
    Do whatever u guys like, but remember...bottom line is: U "baba", then ur a criminal! plain and simple.

PSYK0SIN

i couldnt careless about u babashoppers.....
    but the main point here is, that it is against ToS and also illegal in alot of countries.
    I wont pay for any item other than the game itself.
    and to the person that said about the 200k car....lol car insurance is the main reason why people will pay that much. Now what insurance do u have against Hacked accounts, scammed accounts, dupe wipes and what other bulshit that makes items ingame go poof?
    Do whatever u guys like, but remember...bottom line is: U "baba", then ur a criminal! plain and simple.[/b]
    true Indeed

Ok first lets make something clear. There are two different kinds of babashopping, one is when u pay money to GM or w/e to MAKE you some item out of nowhere (ijected stuff) that usually get wiped pretty soon, and second when u pay money to other KO members to get thier legit items.

Now, i honestly dont see how anyone normal could possibly tell me that first thing is ok to do cuz if there is something that ruins KO its those people with injected items and dupes.

When it comes to second thing, buying stuff from other players, i cant really say anything against that. Its basically the same as people selling their items for in game stuff. Sure u can argue that those are just "virtual items", "pixesls" if u want, but the FACT is that even so, they have certain value to some people in real life. Thus u have all u need for a black market to emerge.

So most of people who dont approve buying items tru KO4life are in fact people who cant/dont have money to do it themselfs and are simply frustrated that they are out of competition. They call "babashoppers" and "noobs" ppl who buy stuff for USD/share simply because they cant compete with them. Ive seen that many times on new servers when people who dont "babashop" get frustrated over people who get better itmes with $$$$.

Everybody needs to realize that KO has evolved (for better or worse is arguable, but even so) to a point where going new server in old fashion way isnt good enough any more. You have to deal with the fact that u CANT compete (there could be exeptions) with people who have 2-3 sharers and who will buy items from KO4life.

In my honest opinion its a matter of how mature u are. You can see things the way they are and deal with it, or you can flame those "others" and call them noobs no lifers or whatever u like. One thing nobody can deny is that you would all like to have a lvl 80 char with best items at least for a few scroll times pk.

And for the record, i cant buy anything on the internet from my country (those kind of money transactions are against the law) so i was never eable to get even premium myself thus i had to pay with in game items people to buy me premium. Thats why i have given up owning my own account and want now to share with others.

Banned

Good point xP[/b]
    yes i know :lol:

LOL?
    dude ur selling a virtual item..namely a lvl 68 char in akara for USD$$ :/[/b]
    pwned xD.....that is what u call a hypocrit

MillionVoices

1)For ppl saying the babashopers are idiots... is more stupid to play a game 10+ hours per day exp/pk/farm with an obsession to be "the best" in the game than work 8 hours in a good job and play 2hours full of fun.[/b]
    SO why dont you just KOXP to save time?

KOXP is just as illegal as selling items for USD. So In theory your still breaking the rules under the TOS rofl.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast