Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

What hatred has been reduced too

This is a discussion on What hatred has been reduced too within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass...
Page: 6

_swift_

stevouk who the fuck r u we flame zero cuz he is an ass

stevouk

Originally posted by TankMe
    so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you
    and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse

shiftypoo

jesse come on my vent i want cyber baba :wub:

OrcTank

Originally posted by Raine+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Raine)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_
    first of all it didn't take 6 ppl to kill u and memento zero it took me sun and laggin ass spinal tap 1 full healer.... *the only reason us three killed u was cuz u killed spinal when we passed by.... then u tried to raid us and u died, so u tried again and finaly got us so stfu u arrogant piece of shit...
    SpinalTap is my :wub:[/b]
    <3 raine u i wish u my :wub:

TankMe

00000 you lil fucking cunt bag did you start your period imma send you some tampons soon ok, dont worry about ur big ass nose im writing a letter to extreme making overs right now hopefully they except you

stevouk

Originally posted by _swift_
    HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL

congrats you beat us when we were unbuffed twice. only the third time were we buffed. How does it feel to lose 5v2? especially with your pimped out warrior ssundevil. And yes it was 5, ssundevil two shitty shitty priests, one crap sin (you) and some newb mage who hasnt worked out how to tp yet.

then you started talking shit on msn to stu about how awesome ssundevil is and how i am too chicken to fight him. I fucking log in, waste a scroll fighting you and you die in about 12 seconds without my hp moving. what a fucking waste of time, im surprised you have the nerve to post again after such a severe ass raping. Get level 80 and +5 uniques and it might be a fairer fight.

OrcTank

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-_swift_
    HOW IS HE AN ASS? YOUR JELOUS BECAUSE HE KICKS YOUR ASS MORE LIKE IT....I AM DEFENDING HIM BECAUSE YOU ALL FLAME HIM AND HALF OF YOU PROBABLY HAVENT EVEN TALKED TO HIM BEFORE...

GIVE ME REASONS HOW HE IS AN ASS BECAUSE GETTING FLAMED OFF ABOUT 50 PEOPLE EVERY FEW DAYS ISNT FUCKING NICE...JUST THINK HOW YOU WOULD FEAL[/b]
    read his posts. he might be the best, but so fuking what he doesnt have to point it out every chance he gets. you still got brown shit on your nose

he talked his own shit here saying bring it

stevouk

Originally posted by stevouk+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stevouk)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TankMe
    so ur irainian you fucking bastard why did you blow the towers down on 9-11 you fucking bastard do you carry a ak-47 with you
    and then posting fucking racist comments you fucking small minded little piece of shit just because he isnt american you flame him and because he is the same race as the people who fucked the twin towers...yeh it was bad but did he have fuck all to do with it ?? no you fucking arsehole kiss my arse[/b]
    +1

_swift_

wow stevouk i know who u r your the guy on the pic thats givin it to zero from behind right? pull your dick out of zero's ass and take your little 52 blade and lick on my chode

DRT-the_bank

sometimes we all should remember thats just a GAME huh?

TankMe

sorry not all of us have elite items like your clan just cause you all live at home with your parents still how old are you like 47years old now and still asking ur mom for knight cash

shiftypoo

game? wtf this shit is LIFE MAN FUCKING LIFE!!!!!

NooBZilla

game? wtf this shit is LIFE MAN FUCKING LIFE!!!!!
    +1

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast