Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

why?

This is a discussion on why? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol yea i hate affirmitivae action also i hate people who blame shit on slavery for their own failures. did ...
Page: 4

dpierre6

lol yea i hate affirmitivae action
    also i hate people who blame shit on slavery for their own failures. did u know 10% of Slave Owners were black.
    p.s rodney King nigga PLS!!!
    if i go outside shooting my gun in every direction, and cops shoot me down, they are racist right. Rodney fucking noob. lol

p.s i like wat u wrote about rainbow assortment of girls

p.s im not a hater, but when i see some piece of shit beat a 91 yr old veteran it makes me crazy.

just researched Emmett Till, the guy tried to hit on some lady, his mother told him not to be a jackass, but he instead acted like a fucking monkey, he shdve known its taboo. its like you trying to hook up with a 10 yr old girl, wtf r u doing man?? you knows thats wrong.[/b]
    Do more research then you'll find out he was from the North were De Facto Segregation is in place so he knew very little about the Jim Crow. It even tells you his girlfriend prior to coming to visit his family in the south was white. Why should he have known it was taboo to say HELLO to someone rofl. Ok me and some buddies are beating up the next spanish guy that says hell to a asian girl... and my defense "Fucker should have known it was taboo!!"
    But for your analogy with the 10year old girl... It's for wrong for a 10 year boy trying to hook up with 10 year old girl?

And it really doesnt matter what color someone is when u drunk 3/4 of a bottle of 100proof vodka and its 2:00am...well at least for me i like to mix it up ( no homo) :P

Flix

I really dont understand why people cant stay in there own countries, because theres get fucked up it gives them the right to come and fuck up another? Why did so many jews stay in germany if they knew hitler didnt like them? its there own fault, he told the jews to get out but they didnt they stayed and died then killed the other 6m or w/e,

when i went to new york for 2 weeks every tramp i saw was black how is that a "cutural impact"?

if my daughter got shot for calling someone a "nerd" then id most prob kill the person and hes parents but my chiled who is nearly 3 months old id highly doubt she be a dumb fuck or as themanslayer said "a 12 yr old druggie with a kid" yeah england has a high teen pregnacy rate but not as high as the american "incest" rate. I can put my hand up and honestly say that my fiance aint my sister....can you?

dpierre6

whites will never be emlinated so i cant think like that.

every black person ive come accross thinks hes a "gangsta" when they have no meaning of the word, since when did a gangsta wear cloths for a person twice hes height. or.... some nigerian or whatever with about 100 kids comes to england and starts taking our money, there freeloading HIV riden cunts.[/b]
    Dam you really are sad.. if you haven't noticed alot of dudes are doing the skateboard/fitted look now
    True religion jeans/ Evisu jeans
    DC/Vans/Prada/Nike Dunks shoes
    And a Evisu/Im with stupid shirt

Go find some gees in New york Harlem/Queens/Brooklyn/Downtown
    I bet $50 half of them are wearing some of the above clothing Fitted or Tight

IF your gonna be the asshole in the argument... at least me an informed asshole with evidence to attempt to back up the bullshit u say =[

mammlea

I really dont understand why people cant stay in there own countries, because theres get fucked up it gives them the right to come and fuck up another? Why did so many jews stay in germany if they knew hitler didnt like them? its there own fault, he told the jews to get out but they didnt they stayed and died then killed the other 6m or w/e,

when i went to new york for 2 weeks every tramp i saw was black how is that a "cutural impact"?

if my daughter got shot for calling someone a "nerd" then id most prob kill the person and hes parents but my chiled who is nearly 3 months old id highly doubt she be a dumb fuck or as themanslayer said "a 12 yr old druggie with a kid" yeah england has a high teen pregnacy rate but not as high as the american "incest" rate. I can put my hand up and honestly say that my fiance aint my sister....can you?[/b]
    we are all wrong, you are right, happy?

now GET BACK TO AFRICA U NIGGER!

dpierre6

if my daughter got shot for calling someone a "nerd" then id most prob kill the person and hes parents but my chiled who is nearly 3 months old id highly doubt she be a dumb fuck or as themanslayer said "a 12 yr old druggie with a kid" yeah england has a high teen pregnacy rate but not as high as the american "incest" rate. I can put my hand up and honestly say that my fiance aint my sister....can you?[/b]
    Hey hey your saying an immigrant is wrong for moving to a different country to try to provide a better life for their family? Fuck you
    12% of the population buddy 12%
    And im 100% sure that every girl i've been with isn't realted to me cuz they sure do look different
    And what is the American incest rate? anyone? i honestly don't know anyone that'd shag their own blood
    Stop being a hypocrite your argument has as many holes as the programming code for knight online

Flix

yeah i do disagree to "immigrants" moving to another country and fucking it over. what happens when a country joins the EU they all fucking come here thats what happens.

Read about russia and how there people deal with immigrants, there on the ball.

12% is that like half of africa? do you still consider yourself american even tho americans aint black?

but there is one question i want a black person to answer me......

is the hair on your head pubic hair?

Banned

we are all wrong, you are right, happy?

now GET BACK TO AFRICA U NIGGER![/b]

lol at all the idiots acting tough over the internet.in new orleans before katrina if u went into the 9th ward without knowing them and u even said "nig" ud get fucking shot. im white myself but as someone said before. (think it was cama) i can call my black friends "niggas" and they call me a cracka. its all just jokes. i never use "NIGGER" to offend a black person cuz i dont think it's right. the ones that said "OMG SEND THEM BACK TO AFRICA!" are really fucking retarded. just cuz a low percentage of a race is bad doesn't mean they all are. it's the same with turks. ( i only have that quote about turks in my sig cuz i think its pretty funny, not cuz i hate them ALL) how bout this. ALL U WHITE CRACKER ASS MOFUKA'S GET THE FUCK OFF THE NET FOR BEING RETARDS. im white so that prolly didnt offend you. what if a black person said it? u'd fucking flip. if i went and painted my self black (lol) and i went to ur houses and made fun of the whites ud get all pissed. id take off the paint and be like "ya, im really white" then u wouldnt care. thats pretty dumb

the_man_slayer

Lol i love how u commenly brush aside 'the other 6m' asif it were just a number.

Black this and black that, you seem to use many examples in the UK, well I dont see you talking about all the polish coming over. Like it or not, countries need immigration, dont like it? Shoot yourself.

dpierre6

yeah i do disagree to "immigrants" moving to another country and fucking it over. what happens when a country joins the EU they all fucking come here thats what happens.

Read about russia and how there people deal with immigrants, there on the ball.

12% is that like half of africa? do you still consider yourself american even tho americans aint black?

but there is one question i want a black person to answer me......

is the hair on your head pubic hair?[/b]
    12% is half? im dealing with a genius
    Americans are white? so the Asian nomads that migrated to The American continents 1000s of years ago don't count?
    My hair is flat and wavy much like my pubes but my girlfriend loves both equally well so what's your point?

the_man_slayer

lol america is made up of immigrants

Flix

I dont mind the polish there white and WANT to work not sit on the asses and claim money from the government like what coons do.

tbh i couldnt give a fuck about the jews, you want me to cry cos 6m died boo fucking hoo.

why would i shoot myself? i just do what i always do and join NF marches, usually gets the point across

i know america is made of immigrants which was english/irish

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

I like black people you know, im down with the brown and i ball with my friends everyday, which are majority are blacks. Saying nigger (since this word offends some of you i will use the words bunnies) however is a word used against black people, even when i talk to my black friends they tell me who the bunnies are from the cool guys, bunnies being the ones that would rather fight someone then get to know them. Some black people are still crying over shit that happened years ago and still want reparations, which these typed of people piss me off. A recent survey by an all black census showed that the white referees in the NBA call more fouls against the black players, NO FUCKING DUH there are more black players in the NBA even Charles Barkley said the survey was bullshit, it was just a way for the black extremist to get more reparations on the white people, kind of like being able to go to a good college under a minority scholarship. But anyways what im trying to say is that there is a difference b/w a bunny and black people, like there is a difference b/w white people and a redneck, hick, honkey, cracker.

BTW i think mexicans are the most hard working people out there, but blacks (Most atleast, if you are one that doesnt then it dont matter to you) hate them, and i hear all the time they wish them damn beaners would go back to where they came from, thats racist to me

PS: i dont agree with flix at all btw

dpierre6

I dont mind the polish there white and WANT to work not sit on the asses and claim money from the government like what coons do.

tbh i couldnt give a fuck about the jews, you want me to cry cos 6m died boo fucking hoo.

why would i shoot myself? i just do what i always do and join NF marches, usually gets the point across[/b]
    i thought you would have been banned by now ...
    everything you say is just fuking dumb lol

congrats Flix, you're permanently banned

oh and if anyone wants to test me, be my guest. I will not put up with such blatant racist remarks.

DiffusalBlade

well PADDY you should know AOL doesnt have a static IP so ban me as much as you want but ill be like a COON and keep coming back.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast