Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Why you continue?

This is a discussion on Why you continue? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div> They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?[/b] <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon Now, fuckface, if ...
Page: 10

Banned

Originally posted by Lemon+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lemon)</div>
    They can't PK so how are they meant to win CSW?[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon

Now, fuckface, if you want to insult me then PM me and I will ignore you but there is no need to post oftopic bullshit here. If you are trying to provoke an argument out of me that results in "you cant combo for shit" then you can fuck right off because I just don't care. Just go get some balls you dumbwitted, attention seeking and mentally retarded asswipe because I am getting bored of you.
    so ur telling me not to mention ur combo, but u talks about other ppl pk skills.....shows u always talk like u can actually pk/combo.

tolgahan

Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)</div>
    Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coronius

im not racist and all who know me they know that i have defend turks many times but ...

if turkey is not poor country :

why germany is full of turks that working there ?

why children in turkey selling things like perfum and shocks outside of ayasofia etc ?

why some ppl cant even read ? (and ya thats why on tv all movies are w/o subtitles but with turkish duplicated dialogs)

ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc *

but most of turkish population isnt rich .. and that is a fact .. *

now if turkey want/need to be a part of EU i guess that is not something that U can deside or even talk about .. why ?
    coz the fact is that turkey indeed want to be in EU ! all those that u hear from turkish tv and turkish news are just about votes ! u said very well about this that goverment and generaly all turks politicians saying to turkish voters that EU want turkey in EU but turkey doesnt need EU just to gain some extra votes .. thats an other fact .. *

if as u said turks ppl does NOT want EU, things are so simple ... go on strike and change goverment ! dont let ur politicians to beg EU being a part of it .. <-- this is the only way that U can deside or talk about if turkey want/need to be a part of EU or not ! *

and lets see what will happened

Who wants to enter yur shity EU . peh We dont need to enter eu. Government wants but ppl dont wanna no more.
    U europeans dont like us coz We crushed yur countries in history as a Ottoman-Empire.N now u r sayin bad words to us.
    N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words
    The EU demands is about Human Rights(Kurd, Women, Armenian and Roman)[/b]
    look babek u need to live in turkiye to understand what is going on about turks.
    Kurds are living in Peace in turkiye. 20 years ago a group appeared n named pkk .They started to ask Kurdistan.They asked a part of Turkiye.>>>But Kurds have all rights that Turks has. <<<< for laws There is no TURK-KURD difference.But %80-90 Of them want a New country. They cant take any part of Turkiye.PKK think they can.FUCK. Maybe PKK is a tongs ...

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UgUrKa_TuRKa)</div>
    Originally posted by Babek+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Babek)
    <!--QuoteBegin-UgUrKa_TuRKa
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Coronius

im not racist and all who know me they know that i have defend turks many times but ...

if turkey is not poor country :

why germany is full of turks that working there ?

why children in turkey selling things like perfum and shocks outside of ayasofia etc ?

why some ppl cant even read ? (and ya thats why on tv all movies are w/o subtitles but with turkish duplicated dialogs)

ok ok i know that many turks ppl are rich .. those that can study, buy car, etc *

but most of turkish population isnt rich .. and that is a fact .. *

now if turkey want/need to be a part of EU i guess that is not something that U can deside or even talk about .. why ?
    coz the fact is that turkey indeed want to be in EU ! all those that u hear from turkish tv and turkish news are just about votes ! u said very well about this that goverment and generaly all turks politicians saying to turkish voters that EU want turkey in EU but turkey doesnt need EU just to gain some extra votes .. thats an other fact .. *

if as u said turks ppl does NOT want EU, things are so simple ... go on strike and change goverment ! dont let ur politicians to beg EU being a part of it .. <-- this is the only way that U can deside or talk about if turkey want/need to be a part of EU or not ! *

and lets see what will happened

Who wants to enter yur shity EU . peh We dont need to enter eu. Government wants but ppl dont wanna no more.
    U europeans dont like us coz We crushed yur countries in history as a Ottoman-Empire.N now u r sayin bad words to us.
    N i like yur words coz these make me laugh.U r tryin to escape being crushed as sayin these words
    The EU demands is about Human Rights(Kurd, Women, Armenian and Roman)[/b]
    Fuck eu, Fuck kurds[they r terorists aganist Turks], Fuck armenians{they r liar anti-Turks like u}
    If eu support the human rights why eu is just watchin the war in Palastine n leabnon?Why they r support damn isreal .
    Answer these questions ... Fuck this system in yur brain.[/b][/quote] I am American and I am NOT anti-turk I am anti-jerk and that means YOU! You are flawed on the most basic level of personality. I do not like you as a person. You come on here just looking to harass people. I don't like you because of you not because of where you are from.

Lemon

Originally posted by Kennie+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kennie)</div>
    Originally posted by Lemon@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Kennie

wow she call me a retard.

my in game name is Kennie, my forum name is Kennie. can you ppl on ares figure out who i am?

Just never heard of you. Probably because you suck(?)

1v1, ask futility how much money he would bet on u.

and another thing is i bet 100000gb u wont take off ur dd helmet and will minor bug abuse. :P o wait ur an archer now.....cant minor heal bug abuse anymore poor u[/b]
    You don't get this do you? Its called "I don't care". Anyway who are you Elven or something? Kennie? You mean a nobody.

Anyway I will take your bet of 1000000 gold bars and I will take off my dd helmet and I won't minor heal bug abuse. Oh look I did! Thanks for the money shall I meet you ingame? We will have to pass it onto a few accounts but thanks anyway. (I don't think you thought that one through did you?)

Lemon (I'm RICH!)

UgUrKa_TuRKa

Ayrıca BU forumda küfür ettiğim Tüm Türklerden tek tek özür diliyorum.Tolgahan ve diyer kardeşlerim beni affedin.Bu yazılar karşında siz de öle diyince aramızda küfürleşme oldu Hakkınızı helal edin !

neofatih

Originally posted by 0000000
    i make a valid point, that in a western european country, premium does not cost a lot compared to average earnings and therefore it is not a big factor in quitting. And this stupid fool jumps on me about something i never said. I never said turkey are a 3rd world country, i just think youre a bunch of pikey bastards.

Btw dubai is full of foreign workers which is why it looks like an american city now. 99% of arabs are very poor indeed. its a generalisation but its fucking true and u know it.
    listen up 0000000,
    I know you dont like turks
    I'm a turk but I dont like them to.
    I dont live in Turkey, Netherlands is my country.
    I think you got the same feelings like me about turks, cuz they are aggressive and mean
    Just fuck them, dont make any sad comments.
    Well, as I said I dont like them 2, but I dont make any sad comments like fuck turks and they are poor and shit
    jus stfu and play your game
    No argue

didn't want to have to bother with this, but i guess its necessary just to shut up the trolls. When i say turkey is poor, im not trying to flame you, im using it a counter-reasoning for this topic.

GDP per capita of Turkey : ~$6200
    GDP per capita of USA: $30000+

average american (and western european) income is nearly 5 times higher than in Turkey. This is a generalisation, but the statistic shows that a $10 + knightcash payment every month will hit Turkish player disproportionately higher than their western friends. I hope you understand this point now, if you still insist on flaming me, then i really feel sorry for you. Dont cling to your nationality so much, turkey is rich compared to 3rd world countries still.

My income is paid to me in kumqwats me poor

UgUrKa_TuRKa

hey u idiot zero Turks dont buy premium coz We dont wanna pay money to usa. K got it? Its easier to lvl up by free- koxp so why should we buy pre? Its not about money.20$ is ma weekly pocket money n im 18 yrs old so Im not workin but i can buy premium.Others r too .Nobody wants 2 pay money to usa by untrustable paypal. Hope u gon got what i sed. N I gave up K.O 2 months ago.

zomgwtfbbq

18 years old and you get pocket money?!?!?!? dude i was paying rent at that age!!!!

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by UgUrKa_TuRKa
    hey u idiot zero Turks dont buy premium coz We dont wanna pay money to usa. K got it? Its easier to lvl up by free- koxp so why should we buy pre? Its not about money.20$ is ma weekly pocket money n im 18 yrs old so Im not workin but i can buy premium.Others r too .Nobody wants 2 pay money to usa by untrustable paypal. Hope u gon got what i sed. N I gave up K.O 2 months ago.
    Çok şaşırdım! Çok iğrenç.

Dragonfaire

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    zomgwtfbbq

18 years old and you get pocket money?!?!?!? dude i was paying rent at that age!!!!
    I am sure he lives with his mommy Paddy lol

UgUrKa_TuRKa

zomgwtfbbq

Here is not usa . There is a concept of the FAMILY in Turkiye. N we dont leave home after 18 yrs old. But u can leave... in usa n europe dads n moms r breakin up when they get bored with each other.

where as you are suggesting in turkey they stay with each other when they are bored with each other? that makes no sense.

if the relationship is failing it makes no sense to continue it, it just harms all involved esspecially the children

And getting pocket money at 18 isn't the concept of family, its a lack of the concept of maturity

Dragonfaire

where as you are suggesting in turkey they stay with each other when they are bored with each other? that makes no sense.

if the relationship is failing it makes no sense to continue it, it just harms all involved esspecially the children

And getting pocket money at 18 isn't the concept of family, its a lack of the concept of maturity
    Exactly Paddy ! Not just imatuarity but a lack of caring and respect for the parents. If it truely was about family he would help the family and not leech off of it.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast