Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

wow no more sharers ftw?

This is a discussion on wow no more sharers ftw? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FUCK ALL FCKIN TURK IF UR TURK AND SAW THIS THAN FUCK YOU FAGGOT IM GONNA GO IN TURKEY AND ...
Page: 32

FUCK ALL FCKIN TURK IF UR TURK AND SAW THIS THAN FUCK YOU FAGGOT IM GONNA GO IN TURKEY AND DROP A BOMB ON UR

FCKIN HOUSE FAGGGGGGGGGGOT TURK FUCK ALLAH ALLAH IS A BIG FAGGOT HE SUCK DICK FCKIN BITCH OKE IBNE FUCK

ALL TURK[/b]
    haha pls post with your real account instead off making a new account
    pussy

and what has this to do with turks?

Banned

Most people will keep playing, beside, Turk is the K2 #1 source of income anyways. They don't lose anything really. Less people whining in CS about getting hacked / scammed etc.

Since Xtrap can't do the job, they are down to this solution. I think it is pretty good imo.[/b]
    IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!

burningZero

It's ALL fucked up, k2 is going down once in for all.

IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU THINK![/b]
    True, K2 says the same to rest of us anyways.

Good thing there is No need for Gold prem. anymore to seal ur items

Wiggle

Greetings Knights!

Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier and Commander hunt quests given in Raon Village have been fixed.

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.

-the Knight Online Team

GO GO KO FTW

Seriously, having my account hacked twice in the last 6mths and loosing all my uniques makes me appreciate this in some ways. GL getting your accounts back if your sharer logged in first.

GL and peace

Banned

Fucking bitch ass mother fuckers.
    Hope that they lose all their costumers and die in hell

Nah, just kidding, hope they get fucked in their asses by a big man with a 15 inch dick. and after that they get stabbed 1000 times with a tiny knife. Pathetic fucking gay. They don't even listen to their costumers. Stupid fukcing idiots

That sucks lol. But i think you did all agree to the ToS, saying you wouldnt share accounts. But yeh it sucks

Roberto

ZZzz now i cant quit game,cant sell my acount damnit.

Lag0nx

Funny k2 says the last person who logged before the maintenance can log in.
    i was on the maintenance until it dc'd me. and can't log my own char.
    way to go k2 now im fucked for platinum days stuck just a few % before 80.
    stupid company stupid game

PoseidoM

Worst thing that made k2 OMG!!

fucking !!

banaanc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("http://knightonlineworld.gamersfirst.com/policies.php")</div>
    New: Shared Accounts
    Will receive no Customer Support
    and can lead to Account Termination[/b]
    god i love sharers and other cheaters getting PWNT to bad smth like this doesnt happen more often

NEMANYA

Greetings Knights!

Patch 1527 is live, and with it comes a couple of changes. Foremost, both the Dragon Tooth Soldier and Commander hunt quests given in Raon Village have been fixed.

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are required to log in from the same country they were in last time they logged in before the patch. This is being done to protect legitimate players, enhance the overall in-game experience, as well as to thwart the attempts of those who would do harm to our players. Please also remember that it is against the TOS to share accounts, and that any accounts with a history of sharing may also experience difficulty completing the login process.

-the Knight Online Team

GO GO KO FTW

Seriously, having my account hacked twice in the last 6mths and loosing all my uniques makes me appreciate this in some ways. GL getting your accounts back if your sharer logged in first.

GL and peace[/b]

Greetings Noobs!

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are SCREWED after new patch. This is being done to SCREW legitimate player. Please also remember that we wont make any changes and remember you got screwed...Thank you for money and pay more.

-the Knight Online Team

yoursodone12

with this new patch; no point playin 4 me.

starting season11 centeast cal source team

pm me if u got im+ xp

wawh

Secondly, there is a new security update. Going forward, all players are SCREWED after new patch. This is being done to SCREW legitimate player. Please also remember that we wont make any changes and remember you got screwed...Thank you for money and pay more.

-the Knight Online Team[/b]
    sharing isnt legal

if you didnt share.. you wont have any problems

read the TOS next time correctly :wacko: