Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

**** you K2....

This is a discussion on **** you K2.... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; <span style="font-family:Georgia">Whoa, I can&#39;t resist but to prove you wrong about several things, Tuna. O_O <span style="color:#FF0000"> " K2 doesnt ...
Page: 8

TunaFishyMe

<span style="font-family:Georgia">Whoa, I can&#39;t resist but to prove you wrong about several things, Tuna. O_O

<span style="color:#FF0000">" K2 doesnt do Paypal anymore..I wonder why? Who the fuck has heard of Click and Buy? Paypal is what everyone uses. I bet my balls that Paypal doesnt wnat to work with K2 anymore since there have been so many complaints. "

~ I&#39;m sure K2 doesn&#39;t do paypal anymore because of problems with charge backs. Same reason why the company I used to work for did that.

" Clearly you are new to this game or have never played at a point that you knew what was really going on. When ranking was up, I believe a GM (forget his name) was caught farming hundreds of bosses for specfic clans. I think it was Arestides. Why does a GM have to farm items? I remember when (HairSpray? i think) was giving private boss hunts for ScarFace. I was in the Alliance clan.
    What about the video where BlackBird or whatever was caught giving uniques to a random guy and told him not to tell anyone. Idiot GMs? "

~ I agree that those gm&#39;s are idiots and I&#39;m glad they&#39;re fired. However, just because those gm&#39;s are &#39; idiots &#39;, doesn&#39;t necessarily mean
    that all the gm&#39;s are as bad as those guys.

" Please, GMs are given minimum wages for a reason, they are fucking idiots. "

~ You clearly didn&#39;t do any research before stating this on your post. Gm&#39;s get higher than &#39; minimum wage &#39;, and not all of them are &#39; idiots &#39;.

I&#39;m not saying all your posts are nonsense, but several of your posts are.</span></span>[/b]
    Fair enough.
    It is probably true because of chargeback. But they still automatically ban players who have some sort of issue with the payment. It could be a mistake on the player&#39;s part and without any investigation, they are instantly banned. They now dont have a way to send a ticket to see why they were banned so they have to make an account to do so. Is this how a professional company should work?

Of course, not all GMs are Idiots. Jessica wabbit was a very good Gm. I dont know what that game is now but for the 2-3 years that I have played, you would never see a GM log on to do anything. People were SURPRISED when a GM started to ban people. And then after banning 50-100 UNKNOWN players, they would disappear for another month. People like Patek and Crazy_A ran around with 9+ items for months.

I said they were paid minimum from a post that a official forum mod posted a while back. I believe it was mexican or something. Another idiot who came onto this board for the sole purpose of finding dirt to report back to K2 so they could ban us. He wrote this long post about meeting James and what a great guy he is (he could be, I dont know) and how James explained that he knew the problems in the game but couldnt do much. He said that James showed him an ad where they were hiring GMs for minimum wage and thats why they have such a hard time finding GMs. That post did happen. Perhaps not by Mexican. Perhaps it was made up. All I saying, K2 has hired tons of retared GMs. A lot of them didnt even know anything about the game. One spawned 100 Sammas in jaiL? uhhh...There were some good ones but they certainly dont outweigh the bad.

frik..i jsut clicked on the wrong button...i was replying to the patch thing. I was the person who was telling people not to get angry at K2 since they have to wait for MGames for the patch 2 years ago. Yun was just laughing at me. Facts are, the patches they give dont fix anything. Attilia had Samma Drops for over 1 year on human side. Ft was disabled and then enabled and then it could still be bugged so disabled again. You can blame MGames for those faulty patches but I have heard JPKO was a lot better and less buggy. How come 1 company can do it, the other cant?

I&#39;m sure there was a reason why did they exchange PayPal. Companies know by theirselves too what brings money in..

Clearly you are new to this game or have never played at a point that you knew what was really going on. When ranking was up, I believe a GM (forget his name) was caught farming hundreds of bosses for specfic clans. I think it was Arestides. Why does a GM have to farm items? I remember when (HairSpray? i think) was giving private boss hunts for ScarFace. I was in the Alliance clan.[/b]
    History. And that exactly proves that "K2 sucks" is a proverb!

What about the video where BlackBird or whatever was caught giving uniques to a random guy and told him not to tell anyone. Idiot GMs?[/b]
    BigBird was once hacked. http://youtube.com/watch?v=0XOKGO9kH4E

The thread of a guy being banned for GM impersonation when his name Sapphire and the Gm&#39;s name was Saphyr (wtf?). Please, GMs are given minimum wages for a reason, they are fucking idiots.[/b]
    Well I can understand both sides. If Sapphire existed before Saphyr, then there really was no reason.

Devile&#39;s old GM account was hacked to show a point. James blamed him even though he hasnt touched that account and he was fired from being a GM even though he was the only GM that actually did something. Blood owned the castle for ages and James threathened to delete their GB accounts cuz they were too rich. Is that not targetting or what? Please inform yourself before you talk.[/b]
    Well, I still don&#39;t know, who is James, but I know that it is history already.

Vital? What about closing the Anvil?[/b]
    Being without Anvil really lasted so long, that it was vital?

Or how about closing FT for over a year because they couldnt fix the bugging issues? Whats is considered vital? I pay to play a game with all its functions, not to have certain functions liek FT closed whenever they cant fix it.[/b]
    And this is vital? Did you still pay for this game, when FT was like 2 months disabled?

How long was BUS duping been around? There are hundreds of chars that ran around with 9999 BUS selling it for 1 mill.[/b]
    RAN - exactly. Do you still see any 9999-BUS-guy on the market. I guess "No", because it is fixed.

And what about removing GOLD BARS because they were being duped. So instead of stopping those dupes, you just remove gold bars entirely limiting the amount you can hold in an account 100 times.

Hey, what about when people just log into and out for a rollback just to dupe. [/b]
    You know, you talk about the history.
    And really haven&#39;t seen much noise about removing Gold Bars. I guess only duper had that much money that he needed full inn of GBs.

This is not a number game. Unless you an idiot, you should understands that I was just making a point and didnt mean literallly mean every patch had another dupe method inside. The cases i spoke of above was more than enough to prove my point and thats not even all of them.[/b]
    Number game?
    You know, you didn&#39;t have any point when you said "every patch"-sentence. And there weren&#39;t any mentioned cases too that proved this exact sentence.

TunaFishyMe

True, this is all history. But what do you rate a company of if not history? FT was not disabled for 2 months. Well over a year. It was disabled for 2 months after they brought it back and then realizing it was bugged. Although the Anvil wasnt removed for that long, that isnt the issue. Any professional company would not remove a vital part of the game to solve a problem. You can&#39;t remove functions to solve something. Thats not how it works.

It is quite obvious you are just nitpicking every little detail I write in my post yet you still did not show what a great company K2 is. There has been more bugs/website hacks/dupes that any healthy MMO game should have for the 3-4 years this company has ran it. Why do you think all the old players have left? Cuz the game is infested for dupes and cheaters. GMs even said that 9+ items are possibly due to the length of the servers. This is said to people who have a set of 9+. Anyone who has planed the game knows that it is not possible without some sort of bug abuse.

I have given ample reason to why K2 is an unprofessional company. I have listed corrupted Gms, Dupes, Hacks, Bugs and customer service problems. Please show me a couple reasons why this company is suited to run this game.

O right. and I dont have any point when I said "every patch." How bout when the KE patch came and old versions of KOSP were working again ... What you are is a Doubting Thomas.

BBYxKISS

<span style="font-family:Georgia">^ Hmm, that is the past, but at least they&#39;re better now.</span>

TunaFishyMe

<span style="font-family:Georgia">^ Hmm, that is the past, but at least they&#39;re better now.</span>[/b]
    I hope they are better. I have no played for well over a year now. But this is the reason why people flame K2. Its not made up. There are hundreds of facts and reason why people complain about the company. If they improved, good for them. But in the 2-3 years that I have played, Ive seen them "improve" and then fall back down to their lazy self again.

HotAsIce

Well, as far as the anvil disabling goes, its good they did, because they didn&#39;t have an immediate fix, where in times past, you&#39;ve seen them not disable things, and this resulted in a lot of legit people loosing items they bought. Disabling the anvil allowed them time to patch the bug correctly and keep people from buying items that would later get whiped. I think they made the right call on that one.

Disabling functions is fastest way to prevent more cheating, but delaying with fixing is impolite against customers. That is right.
    But compare KE release with ROFD, compare FT disabling with Anvil and so on. Compare past with present.
    Then compare K2 with eGames (not with Blizzard lol) .. compare mGames with Blizzard.

People still look into past and are easy to judge over others. Company will never get better rating if customers still say "It sucks" and still bringing out problems from past.

redbluegreen44

Remember, Turkish player is a key factor of finding bugs in usko, such as that anvil bug or FT Bugg, Fragment Dupe, Letter Dupe etc. I bet their are plenty of bugs in JPKO, if you put thousands of turkish player their, they would find every bug in jpko. You cant blame K2 for takig out anvil and FT bug, unless you want USKO turn into a private server like place. If K2 were lazy and didnt give a shit then they wouldnt even bother taking out FT or the anvil

Banned

Disabling functions is fastest way to prevent more cheating, but delaying with fixing is impolite against customers. That is right.
    But compare KE release with ROFD, compare FT disabling with Anvil and so on. Compare past with present.
    Then compare K2 with eGames (not with Blizzard lol) .. compare mGames with Blizzard.

People still look into past and are easy to judge over others. Company will never get better rating if customers still say "It sucks" and still bringing out problems from past.[/b]
    why would customers say its good when its not....that would be a lie.....read the official forums....many people complain and they get banned or never answered.....look at copy and past cs tickets from EVERYONE.....look at these forums with the horror stories of the company....nothing has changed....nothing has gotten better.....dont think anything has gotten better cause it hasnt....if anything its much worse now

and as to paypal and k2.....k2 droped them cause paypal was giving back the money to customers ..... k2 could not provide proof to paypal to support that claims of chargebacks cause in the end the customer was right.....so k2 said "since paypal wont let us steal these peoples money we will get click and buy who will and just ban them" paypal was to honest for k2.....if a customer chargedback cause k2 baned them or did not give them service then the customer had the right to approve the chargeback and the customer got his money back like any reputable business should do......click and buy doesnt care and they just help k2 steal your money and ban your account

way to get around this is to you use you paypal debit card and if they dont provide you service then do the chargeback and get your money back.....if you use click and buy you get screwed

TunaFishyMe

i dont think you realzied how long stacking dupe was. People were duping BUS...and then frags. And then to solve the problem...they make it nonstackable? Uhhh...nice solution. So now people who faired bezoar and got over 200 of them get their account frozen...Nice fix.

Banned

i dont think you realzied how long stacking dupe was. People were duping BUS...and then frags. And then to solve the problem...they make it nonstackable? Uhhh...nice solution. So now people who faired bezoar and got over 200 of them get their account frozen...Nice fix.[/b]
    +1

k2 does everything a company should not do to win over the loyal supporters......fact is k2 is a thief and sad part is you let this happen over and over every month

disable and fix it in a day...not weeks
    find the problem and let is slide for few hours not weeks

if you think k2 is any sort of a good company then you have the wool over your eyes by them

this game is good but its being run into the ground by the worst company in the BBB rating

HotAsIce

I never thought I&#39;d say this but here goes.....

+1 tez :lol:

Well, actually I&#39;m not thinking about their official forums, when I&#39;m argueing here. I seldom look into these forums since SheBiach got to be a mod there. Yes, there is everything fudged up..

if a customers charged back cause k2 banned them... -> if that one was due to cheating then I wouldn&#39;t care about this shit. Would be a good lesson then - don&#39;t cheat anymore.
    But the other part, when you don&#39;t get satisfying service.. lag, dc.. well you must have right..

Between ratings bad and good, there are always middle ones. If company is rated as F, that doesn&#39;t mean you have to rate it next time as A if it has improved. Just some people are very easy to say "It sucks". If that really sucks, then move to another game, not to start complain about company here.. You know it, you live with it, be the slave of it.. Wonder who can help you here? Need a virtual hug? Go fight about it with CS or official forums..

Well, as I said, for me K2 is fine.. I don&#39;t get that much addicted to game, that I will start complaining about its company.
    I&#39;m non-premium (that is the key), I seldom have lag and dc, I live in the same timezone as Turkey, I seldom play this game. Only for ENTERTAINMENT. Not fudging poisoning my mind with hatred against the company, because I&#39;m too addicted to it!

You still don&#39;t get the overall point? Is it Free2Play? Yes it is, I can login. Are servers running in general? Yes they are. I can play this game whenever I want. If servers are full I just do something else. Not fudging come here to unofficial forums and cry: "company sucks, cuz i&#39;m addicted to the game".

(Enough of giving a reason why K2 doesn&#39;t suck in your views. This here is my view. "Vital" game, pfff.. lol)

creedofdeath

LOL at massive flame war starting....

Obviously you K2 hoes have never played a game with REAL customer service. Hmmm lets see...

Dupes not around?
    Take a look at "Diez&#39;s biggest cheaters" post in Media section. Because obviously the hordes of +10 shells out there, +25 Chitin Shields, +30 Raptors, +9 Avedons/Lugias, +3 Iron Belts are 100% "legyt".

K2 only made some "minor" flaws?
    Hmmm... FT disabled for a year,
    80% of Bifrost Dupe Wipe (Which many people spent countless hours/USD to)
    Anvil Bug (Sorry for guys who paid a lot of $$$ for Uniques +2-3)
    KOXP (Go play WoW and tell me how many macroers you see... FKHING HELL GO PLAY RUNESCAPE and tell me how many macroers you see)...
    Idiot/Retarded GM&#39;s- Proven over and over again....
    Automated Useless CS
    Countless disconnection problems
    Click&Buy Errors/Double-Triple Charging Premium
    Item stacking Error (Frozen at 200+ items)

Many more that slipped my mind. Theres a reason why BBB gave K2 the lowest possible rating for their company evaluation. Im sure the people there are 200000x better than you at evaluating companies.

KTHNX BYE KO SLUTS. K2 Says bend over and do what your told.

TunaFishyMe

see what you have to realize is that the addicting that one has to a game has absolutely nothing to do how good the company is. I dont care if you play the game 1 hr a week or 10 hrs a day. It doesnt change the fact that K2 is a horrible company. Its the reason that you hardly play the game you dont realize whats going on. Personally, I was never really addicted to the game. I rarely particiapted in castle cuz I had school during those times and I had to work during the summer. I plays for recreational purposes. hell, i never even bought prem. My friend who shared the account bought it for us every month. A lot of things didnt actually happen to me cuz I wasnt on THAT much. But to players I know who are more involved, I see how unprofessional the company is. If the company is improving good for them. But for the past 3 years or so, they were terrible. And please dont say history doesnt matter...it just makes me feel like you are a total idiot.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast