Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Got Scammed

This is a discussion on Got Scammed within the Tech Support forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; so it is your word against darkelfs he says he has no info payment...
Page: 3

so it is your word against darkelfs he says he has no info payment

liquidkk

OMG you really cant read cant you??? how can you be so sure he had the payments if he DIDNT buy the prem himself? or anything else to that acc?[/b]
    cant belive he bought the char w\o getting the payments info

If you're talking about OFaxaBor, there have been many owners to that account, however the only one I know of before me would be Lammer, and I know he wouldent scam. As for me, it's obvious I don't play diez anymore. I traded my mage for dark3lfs 75 rogue and that rogue is being played on and off by a friend of mine. To be quite blunt I can't give any proof that I didn't do it, but I know I didn't. And neither can any proof be done to say that I did it. Everyone's heard this spill, but I have acess to loads of accounts, and some with high grade uniques and CS which are unsealed. I haven't scammed and never will. It's as simple as that. My trade reputation is flawless and that won't change.

I also don't think dark3lf did it, and thank you darkelf for the support. Our trade went with great sucess. I will say I DID buy gold premium before the account was sold, and nothing more.

If you need any help pm me.. I do have the last digits to the card number if you need them, but I will tell you this. Look at the customer support page and tell me what tickets have been sent. I have never heard of a case where people got their accounts back via this method. As far as I know it's just a myth but I could be proven wrong. :P Dark3lf did not recieve the last 4 digits from me, so don't put that accusation on him.

I really do feel sorry for you. You can put the accusation on either of us if it makes you feel any better Fumar. I understand your frustration. However, I didn't do it, nor would I have any incentive to.

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

so it is your word against darkelfs he says he has no info payment[/b]
    It's not just word against word because he can log on to the website and check the last thing that was purchased on the account. Then he can ask if vacant bought me gold premium BEFORE the trade and did he give me infos. Simple as that.

EDIT: here you go vacant just proved that he did buy me gold prem. thanks

dorpwn

omg everyone how didnt we think of the option that fumar's dog hacked him? maybe he didnt feed him well !!

omg everyone how didnt we think of the option that fumar's dog hacked him? maybe he didnt feed him well !![/b]
    I understand your trying to support him, but there have been cases where people have gotten hacked and not scammed.

dorpwn

actually no, like i said before on this thread the days of DB hack are over long long ago
    anyway this is pointless, realy, since it wont bring any item back.

actually no, like i said before on this thread the days of DB hack are over long long ago[/b]
    Sense when? DB hacks never quit afaik, but to choose him over anyone else in the server would make me skeptical about it anyways.

dorpwn

since k2 fixed their security and now ur saying it makes u skeptical but in the post before u wrote
    "there have been cases where people have gotten hacked and not scammed."
    2 days after he bought the account he get "random" hack? i dont buy that bulshit

since k2 fixed their security and now ur saying it makes u skeptical but in the post before u wrote
    "there have been cases where people have gotten hacked and not scammed."
    2 days after he bought the account he get "random" hack? i dont buy that bulshit[/b]
    Sorry but you should read a little more clearly. I said there HAVE been cases of random hackings, and I do believe it's still possible, but the likelyhood of it hapening to him would be slim. Considering all the other people who have better items than him.

But why have we not ruled out the fact of a keylogger? I have nothing against Fumar, and from what I have heard before he is a good guy, but it is possible that happened. This will be my last post untill further proof comes up. Fumar, pm me if you need any help with the account.

liquidkk

Sorry but you should read a little more clearly. I said there HAVE been cases of random hackings, and I do believe it's still possible, but the likelyhood of it hapening to him would be slim. Considering all the other people who have better items than him.

But why have we not ruled out the fact of a keylogger? I have nothing against Fumar, and from what I have heard before he is a good guy, but it is possible that happened. This will be my last post untill further proof comes up. Fumar, pm me if you need any help with the account.[/b]
    because his password was changed and not by his email (he could see the message from k2 in the email if some1 did that) so its by payment info who have payment info? ...

You did not deserve this Fumar

look all you ppl...
    i know i can't much prove it, but if you didn't noticed yet, again i will write down the FACTS

1. unsuccessfull trade of account - he couldn't change pass and email -> frustration => MOTIVE
    25/09/2007 01:34:00 DarkElf (D)Swan Heart(D) fuck this sucks
    25/09/2007 01:34:06 DarkElf (D)Swan Heart(D) I just lost shitloads of money
    2. 2 days after the trade, he finally changes his pass by ticketing k2...
    3. day after that my account password been changed by unknown.. i tried unsuccessful log in, i finaly go to the website recovering it.
    4. login and find out everything was gone. includeing sealed items => someone who knew SQ AND payment info. whoever buys you premium,
    you get confirm email with ID of Transaction. same info i gave him so he can change HIS password.

Merchant : KNIGHTONLINEWORLD.COM
    Date/Time : 24-Sep-2007 02:12:56 PM
    Transaction ID : **********
    ========= ORDER INFORMATION =========
    Invoice Number :
    Description : Gold Premium
    Total : 24.95 (USD) Payment
    Method : Visa

don't you think it's a "little" more then just coincidence ??
    how can you all being so dumb and keep protecting him?! encourage him. let him get away without punishment
    i don't care what you all think i will still think he's the one who hacked me
    and i swear to you... if i will find out i was wrong all the way, i will apolagize to him admiting i was a complete idiot..

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

look all you ppl...
    i know i can't much prove it, but if you didn't noticed yet, again i will write down the FACTS

1. unsuccessfull trade of account - he couldn't change pass and email => frustration "I just lost shitloads of money!!" -> MOTIVE
    2. 2 days after the trade, he finally changes his pass by ticketing k2...
    3. day after that my account password been changed by unknown.. i tried unsuccessful log in, i finaly go to the website recovering it.
    4. login and find out everything was gone. includeing sealed items => someone who knew SQ AND payment info. whoever buys you premium,
    you get confirm email with ID of Transaction. same info i gave him so he can change HIS password.

don't you think it's a "little" more then just coincidence ??
    how can you all being so dumb and keep protecting him?! encourage him. let him get away without punishment
    i don't care what you all think i will still think he's the one who hacked me
    and i swear to you... if i will find out i was wrong all the way, i will apolagize to him admiting i was a complete idiot..[/b]
    I don't fucking know the payment infos and you Vacant just confirmed it (just log on to the website and check that the last thing that has been bought to that account was GOLD PREMIUM and then ask Vacant if he game me any infos or not. You can blame me all you want but I haven't done anything.
    I'm relly getting annoyed about your blaming. First of all anyone can say he got hacked by someone and without any proofs that's just useless.
    I can say that I got hacked by Fumar and everyone has to believe me just because I say so. Get real.
    I'm not gonna lose my good night sleep because of this because I know I haven't touched your account nor items.
    You can try to ruin my name or my reutation but the truth will finally come out.

KalaBunga Senior Member

sucks fumar or assaf that you did got haced or scamed.

but dark3lf never broguht premuim or KC for the acount :-o and thre has been said before.
    so you might wanen change topic title ot Hacked by one of the Ofaxaboxer old owners.
    i will support him till i see realproof.

or mabby you are making this all up took the items by yourself now trying to get something off this???????.
    tbh i think you would do not things like that cause you and assaf are 2 cool guys enjoyed always playing wiht you 2.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast