Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; if you don't have real proof of him scamming anyone. i don't think you may make a topic about this. ...
Page: 3

Andark

if you don't have real proof of him scamming anyone. i don't think you may make a topic about this.
    someone is innocent until the opposite is Proven.
    this is just trying to make someone look bad. like done before.
    if you have proofs come back[/b]
    only proof i got right now is all the people that he scammed that wil say themselves they got scammed all i need is otehr people saying they got scammed by him thats my proof!~.^

Pino

''he studiied social engineering to do this and get what he wants by manipulation.''

so he actually did a study to scam people ingame....
    anyway you cannot talk bullshit about some unless you have proof of him doing something bad.

Ohhh badd boy!

zabjaka

boring shit, so u got a proof or not? i dun mean ppl talkin here.. -.-

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Red face

''he studiied social engineering to do this and get what he wants by manipulation.''

so he actually did a study to scam people ingame....
    anyway you cannot talk bullshit about some unless you have proof of him doing something bad.[/b]
    i got ksc files of him selling items he asked me to give him because he said he got hacked...saw him selling them and took a ksc file...gona send that also to k2....
    was only a set of crystal+7...but the fsact is he did scam others for alot more..if i post the ksc file will people be able to see it or i gota format it to a jpg ?
    ';x

zabjaka

i got ksc files of him selling items he asked me to give him because he said he got hacked...saw him selling them and took a ksc file...gona send that also to k2....
    was only a set of crystal+7...but the fsact is he did scam others for alot more..if i post the ksc file will people be able to see it or i gota format it to a jpg ?
    ';x[/b]
    OH NOOOOOOOOooo ZOMG +7 CRYSTAL SET?

WHERE?

ON ARES?

OMG WAT A LOSE

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Talking

OH NOOOOOOOOooo ZOMG +7 CRYSTAL SET?

WHERE?

ON ARES?

OMG WAT A LOSE [/b]
    not much, but he did scam a dread shield+4 and full set chitin +7 off andark also....
    did not save much proof do to the fact he was on our clan for 6 months and trusted him, then he scammed 7 people in ally and quit...
    thats part of the scam thou...that he gains the trust...
    ';-x

FlippinSweeT

"did not save much proof"

buddah how come i have the strangest feeling you're just starving for attention like always......you are a pathetic clan leader, leading a pathetic clan and get all pissed off if anyone disagrees with you on anything. For your own benefit you should just leave ares and rename on another server or something because if you haven't noticed there is about ZERO people on these forums that have an ounce of respect for you, so before you start throwing out the accusations why don't you build up a half-way decent liking of the people around here first.....

Banned

Lightbulb

HE scammed people in my clan and ally and other clans....people on ares server know about him scamming and more should know.
    ';-]

FlippinSweeT

HE scammed people in my clan and ally and other clans....people on ares server know about him scamming and more should know.
    ';-][/b]
    So can i report you to K2 with saying you've threatened me, friends of mine, and others i don't know "claiming" you work for the FBI, CIA when in actuality those who actually do work for them normally don't go around exclaiming it to everyone they find? But i also didn't take a screen shot of that because it came from you, and 99.9999% of anything you say will most likely get ignored. So please Buddah quit embarrassing yourself. It's getting more and more pathetic and less and less hilarious.

Banned

Wink

So can i report you to K2 with saying you've threatened me, friends of mine, and others i don't know "claiming" you work for the FBI, CIA when in actuality those who actually do work for them normally don't go around exclaiming it to everyone they find? But i also didn't take a screen shot of that because it came from you, and 99.9999% of anything you say will most likely get ignored. So please Buddah quit embarrassing yourself. It's getting more and more pathetic and less and less hilarious.[/b]

you and your clan is pathetic followong me around on forums from topic to topic, perhaps u should just stay out the topic since this does not concern you or the exploiting clan badcompany that your in...
    your the one following me from post to post, perhaps u just need a life out side forums or ko...
    lat least i built my clan and chars and not baught my way threw like you and your clanies on badcompany...
    must be so proud of your selves...spoiled little badcompany bratty kids with credit cards who buy there way threw a game instead of earning it...and because you do it publicaly insead of useing a cheatr code on ps3 that makes you cool?
    no...
    back on subject people do have some proof that 13matman is a scammer...and hopefully the clan badcompany does not get this topic closed by posting here coments that do not belong here exploiting it to get it closed like they exploit the game...\

they should ban this person from forums for spamming and harasemant ';-]

bacompany members provokeing me on my subect just to get my subject closed...
    thats plane sad...

lil_mageskillz

how come none of the ppl that got scammed also havnt posted anything. i would like to hear there story and how they got scammed.

Pino

i think you are the one provoking badcompany to do so. since you are the one only mud slinging without any prove
    or any kind of fact about them. thats just mud slinging and making people look bad.

just like you do in this topic. ''he is a paper boy hahaha with his fat ass''....
    you are just making people look bad without proof. and therefor i think this topic should be closed.
    and btw weren't you the one banned after making 500 chars to vote for a king?

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

i think you are the one provoking badcompany to do so. since you are the one only mud slinging without any prove
    or any kind of fact about them. thats just mud slinging and making people look bad.

just like you do in this topic. ''he is a paper boy hahaha with his fat ass''....
    you are just making people look bad without proof. and therefor i think this topic should be closed.
    and btw weren't you the one banned after making 500 chars to vote for a king?[/b]
    shh buddah has "over 30k msn accounts" and it's "easy for him to hack one" :lol:

FlippinSweeT

shh buddah has "over 30k msn accounts" and it's "easy for him to hack one" :lol:[/b]
    careful he might threaten to hack you via the FBI, if i wasn't laughing so hard when he did that ingame in a pm i would've taken a screenie about a year ago.......

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast