Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server

This is a discussion on 13atman scammed 7 people in my ally on ares server within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Sorry for your clans losses....
Page: 6

FisherySociety

Sorry for your clans losses.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Sorry for your clans losses.[/b]
    yeah i feel bad for my clanies, glad he only scammed me for 26 mil....he scammed alot f others in my ally and other clans....and now he is in this departed clan joining noobs to it...teaching them to farm just to own them after with a scam to get them to farm for him basicaly ./...kinda sux..i hate people like this that just use people...

Even though it seems like u must have deserved this some how because of all the negative crap you vomit onto these forums, I just can't get over how much I hate these fucking scamming bitches in this game. It's sooo fucking pathetic.

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Question

Even though it seems like u must have deserved this some how because of all the negative crap you vomit onto these forums, I just can't get over how much I hate these fucking scamming bitches in this game. It's sooo fucking pathetic.[/b]
    yeah,,he only scammed me for 23 mil,,he scammed andark for a dread shield+4 and chitin set rebirth....
    he scammed gamma22 before also then payed him back after gamma merchant for like 2 months that 13atman scammed him ....not 13atman is on some melovant clan,,probably trying to scam them too...he has chars that he hops from clan to clan scamming items......
    yeah,,,,no one likes a scammer ';s

Pedigree

why are you repeating yourself in every post? its like you try to make us to believe.

Banned

Question

13atman strikes again, he scammed hoodpriest for a dreadshield+7 ';-/

umagarey78

yep thats why departed die no more GG Priest in Departed so clan died =(. Batman is a scammer didnt log in for 1 month after he asked Hood to borrow the dread sheild +7. he built a friendship between Metrovice me and my clan and backstabbed us at near the end. Batman is a low life

Hood

funny thing is he cam back a few weeks later gave it back and dumb me let him use some more shit and of course im naked now hes GG noobie no1 trust him all of his ingame names are like Batman L3atman 13atman i3atma I3atman zorgonthegreat and many other noobs =/ very sad but i will probaly quite ko maybe even go carnac west

superturk

funny thing is he cam back a few weeks later gave it back and dumb me let him use some more shit and of course im naked now hes GG noobie no1 trust him all of his ingame names are like Batman L3atman 13atman i3atma I3atman zorgonthegreat and many other noobs =/ very sad but i will probaly quite ko maybe even go carnac west[/b]
    he scam me too ;[

icheatalot

I was searching forum if this guy l3atman scammed anyone and found this, because now he plays on ares with a new char named MachineGunStoner, and he is in the DeadShotCorps clan and he scammed my son who is only 12 years old, we bought knight cash for 40 dollars, and the guy logged on the account and spent all the knight cash and traded it after changing password to my son's account, my 12 year old son trusted him and shared an account with him, it is a little pathetic this person would do this to a 12 year old kid.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by icheatalot View Post
    I was searching forum if this guy l3atman scammed anyone and found this, because now he plays on ares with a new char named MachineGunStoner, and he is in the DeadShotCorps clan and he scammed my son who is only 12 years old, we bought knight cash for 40 dollars, and the guy logged on the account and spent all the knight cash and traded it after changing password to my son's account, my 12 year old son trusted him and shared an account with him, it is a little pathetic this person would do this to a 12 year old kid.
    Lame as hell. Wow.
    also. Way to bump a 3 year old topic

At least it had to do with the topic, not "Oh this badddd!!!"

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456