Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING

This is a discussion on AFK CLAN PROOF ISILOON HACKING within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in my opinion how is it wrong that they used it to get the isiloon out of the wall? they ...
Page: 17

I am Timmeh Senior Member

in my opinion how is it wrong that they used it to get the isiloon out of the wall? they enver used it b4 they just used it to get the isiloon where its supposed to be

dpark2008

Glad to see so many different opinions and to the guy who said about someone murdering you son the answer is yes in a heart beat. You murder a member of my family and i see it and justice is not served you had better watch your back. Given the opportunity I would seek justice whether it ment jail time for me or not. At the end of the day the only thing you have to live with is you own conscious and I sleep pretty good at night how about you.

Strawberry

First of all smart ass, I am Derrick, and im not banned and I baba'd well over a G. Anyways..[/b]
    Although, Derrick, you should be banned, luckily for you Psy forgot about your pathetic scam on RYP1E, but i haven't.

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=240307&hl=

You scammed Ryp1e, go ahead and write a 5 page essay on how you didn't, and how its his fault, end of the day? You know you scammed him, so quit posting that opinion of yours, because anyone who scams items in a video game isn't entitled to one.

As far as your little "Location: Margaret's Panties" goes, it just shows that you are indeed immature, and easily capable of scamming. Why would you even mention her name? Grow up, and end the jealousy.

-Derek

ChocolateMints

MY ROFLCOPTER GOES SOI SOI SOI!

Banned

OT: forgive and forget right? :P

lopezik

AFK clan is shit nothing else.

and almost all AFK members = 10 % skill 90% luck/babashop.

its my opinion.

peace

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

Glad to see so many different opinions and to the guy who said about someone murdering you son the answer is yes in a heart beat. You murder a member of my family and i see it and justice is not served you had better watch your back. Given the opportunity I would seek justice whether it ment jail time for me or not. At the end of the day the only thing you have to live with is you own conscious and I sleep pretty good at night how about you.[/b]
    wow ur like 12? u think if u kill sum1 its gonna make it better? the only thing that will happen is u going to jail and gettin fuked up the ass and then crying in ur cell coz ur now a bitch?... is that worth it? BUD wake up to the real world. 2 wrongs dont make a right

Glad to see so many different opinions and to the guy who said about someone murdering you son the answer is yes in a heart beat. You murder a member of my family and i see it and justice is not served you had better watch your back. Given the opportunity I would seek justice whether it ment jail time for me or not. At the end of the day the only thing you have to live with is you own conscious and I sleep pretty good at night how about you.[/b]
    so wait you tried to seek justice when you claimed back in ardream days that i was a noob and all babshop and no skill. even when i didnt babashop. and then i geuss to show have far you would go to see "justice" is given you decided to buy a roc+1 for 180$ and an avedon7 for 200$. wow some justice system you got there.

Banned

Next person go offtopic i'll treat you like the flamers.

This is how AFK clan uses/used koxp not about babashopping.

lol. was just showing how his theory for "justice" pertaining to the topic as AFK is seeing justice..was flawed by using an example.

Simply put. Someone people in your clan downloaded, installed and paid for a cheat program. The Clan leader was ok with it, and participated with plan.

This is the "#1" clan on C-West. These players like to say legit, because in their mind it is justified to use the cheat program.

Questions, Since this was justified.

How many used the program?
    Did all Clannies know of it use?
    Did all Allies know of it use?
    How many of these people used the program beyond these "sessions"?
    How long did you the program?
    Have you stopped using it?
    Why are you mad at everyone else?
    If some clannies did not know of it use, Why they was not told, or left out?
    Do you believe this is good Leadership?
    Do you feel you should be punished?
    Should we take your words that it was only used to this purpose?
    Do you see your own selfishness in this at all?

Just a few questions.

Banned

I gotta question...why don't we just close this pointless topic? So, they used koxp to lure isloon out of a wall it wasn't supposed to be in...big fucking deal. Quit stabbing, kicking, shooting, and slaughtering this dead horse.

So everyone here is mad at AFK claiming to be legit while hiding something? Does that really bother you guys so much? Does the fact that they decided to do something (albeit in a self serving manner) about the problem that plagues this game make your blood boil? Grow the fuck up, its a video game.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wtf is wrong with u ppl, u cry about the old servers where the turks use it but when ur beloved afk uses it its ok? what about the rest of us who have to do it legit?

So everyone here is mad at AFK claiming to be legit while hiding something? Does that really bother you guys so much? Does the fact that they decided to do something (albeit in a self serving manner) about the problem that plagues this game make your blood boil? Grow the fuck up, its a video game.[/b]
    no people are mad at AFK because this entire time they have been claiming to be 100% legit and the best clan on the server. denying any accusation thrown there way. you would think a 100% legit and #1 clan on the server wouldnt use koxp..and then deny they did it. they could admitted it a while ago.