Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Nati is the scammer now :) not me

This is a discussion on Nati is the scammer now :) not me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Still waiting...
Page: 8

black_11

Still waiting

black_11

/boring

Waiting Elad/Nati

rico

All this could be saved, if people kept to themselves.

Fact is you all got ass raped, and I can only laugh at you all... Dont share if you dont know the risks you take. Personally I dont make a trade with people I know share, and i certainly wouldn't merge accounts... I read the first page of this and I really cannot be bothered to read any more of it.

I hope you all learn your lesson, if you scam, expect to be treated like a fucktard, if you share, expect to be scammed (It's not hacking if you GIVE them the information... it's as pointless as people claiming that K2 TAKES your money - you have to gie it willingly after-all)

black_11

/boring

Waiting Elad/Nati[/b]
    waiting

black_11

I'm not gonna let this topic slip to next page Nati, I think you have proofen that you have scammed me. Nor you, nor Elad has responded.

Swifty already told me you have atleast dual rol+1, cuz you said this to him. He tried to convince me that you didn't scam me. Sure mate.

Block @ msn, don't talk in ko4life forum anymore. Dude, if you are so certain of your case, don't be gay and show your stats.

If you ask me, this is enough proof about Nati and Elad. They scammed me. I have repelled all their arguements and when it comes to the climax, they back off. Sure mate.

Nati :

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Pff...dude wtf... I know what will you do ... I'll show you my stats , than u will see fp's +8 and rol and kekuri ring ... and than u'll tell me that I've edited my stats or photoshoped or took noobs items ... so it's useless , I'm not gonna waste my time about you , and between us I don't own you anything dude .... you and " wynne " scammed me you don't deserve to anything from me ... so far I didn't opened any topic about your scamms at Akara and Manes ... you know that I have allready all proofs and I have people that can vouch for me in this case and also you ( and "wynne") admit that u scammed me at manes ... I have'nt opened it yet because even though that I hates you I still feel a little bit sorry for your lose , because you take it too hard ...but now that you feel how is to get hacked you see that it's isn't funny as to scam someone ( like you scammed me and Reinhardt ) ... but if you will keep spaming and flaming my ass I'll open a topic which will proves all ur scamms at Knight Online .

This is my last response in this topic u've been warned dude.

black_11

Pff...dude wtf... I know what will you do ... I'll show you my stats , than u will see fp's +8 and rol and kekuri ring ... and than u'll tell me that I've edited my stats or photoshoped or took noobs items ... so it's useless , I'm not gonna waste my time about you , and between us I don't own you anything dude .... you and " wynne " scammed me you don't deserve to anything from me ... so far I didn't opened any topic about your scamms at Akara and Manes ... you know that I have allready all proofs and I have people that can vouch for me in this case and also you ( and "wynne") admit that u scammed me at manes ... I have'nt opened it yet because even though that I hates you I still feel a little bit sorry for your lose , because you take it too hard ...but now that you feel how is to get hacked you see that it's isn't funny as to scam someone ( like you scammed me and Reinhardt ) ... but if you will keep spaming and flaming my ass I'll open a topic which will proves all ur scamms at Knight Online .

This is my last response in this topic u've been warned dude.[/b]
    Roflmao, dude, wtf, why did you and/or Elad tell Swifty that you have dual rol+1? I guess becuz it's true, right? Why else would you admit that you have dual RoL+1 and now tell the whole KO-community that you have rol+0 and kek ring? Indeed, you don't owe me anything, why should you?! The part: "wynne got what he deserved" I'd say BIG +1. He indeed got what he deserved, but I got hit by his 'fucked-up-niss'.

Go ahead and open topics in akara and manes section. I didn't scam any1 in Manes, nor in Akara. At the time I Akara char got hacked/scammed, I wasn't in possesion of a computer/internet. (*Reminder, I was @ Aruba at the time*)
    Manes, I didn't have anything to do with that shit. wtf r u thinking. For as far as I know, you and Elad are the only scammers.

Show me the proofs gay, you have said from day #1 that you have proof, show them! Give me the names of people who can vouch your story, let me guess: "Elad", dude, come on <.< The only part I have admit to Elad in Ko4Life, is that I was wrong when I vouched for Wynne. I didn&#39;t admit anything else. Wynne however did.

Screw you @ the "I feel a bit sorry for your lose", dude, you and Elad threatened to kill me, and you&#39;re all "sorry" fuck you Nati. (I didn&#39;t scam Reinhardt, neither on manes/akara, so fuck you)

Please open your topics mister gay, but do it within the next 24 hours, otherwise you&#39;ll have too much time to make up a bullshit story

/Waiting

OwnWiew

i think u have no proof , nobody will not do a reasons when u will talk about it one year

Touchfemale

black_11

Roflmao, dude, wtf, why did you and/or Elad tell Swifty that you have dual rol+1? I guess becuz it&#39;s true, right? Why else would you admit that you have dual RoL+1 and now tell the whole KO-community that you have rol+0 and kek ring? Indeed, you don&#39;t owe me anything, why should you?! The part: "wynne got what he deserved" I&#39;d say BIG +1. He indeed got what he deserved, but I got hit by his &#39;fucked-up-niss&#39;.

Go ahead and open topics in akara and manes section. I didn&#39;t scam any1 in Manes, nor in Akara. At the time I Akara char got hacked/scammed, I wasn&#39;t in possesion of a computer/internet. (*Reminder, I was @ Aruba at the time*)
    Manes, I didn&#39;t have anything to do with that shit. wtf r u thinking. For as far as I know, you and Elad are the only scammers.

Show me the proofs gay, you have said from day #1 that you have proof, show them! Give me the names of people who can vouch your story, let me guess: "Elad", dude, come on <.< The only part I have admit to Elad in Ko4Life, is that I was wrong when I vouched for Wynne. I didn&#39;t admit anything else. Wynne however did.

Screw you @ the "I feel a bit sorry for your lose", dude, you and Elad threatened to kill me, and you&#39;re all "sorry" fuck you Nati. (I didn&#39;t scam Reinhardt, neither on manes/akara, so fuck you)

Please open your topics mister gay, but do it within the next 24 hours, otherwise you&#39;ll have too much time to make up a bullshit story

/Waiting[/b]

Still waiting gay

Some time ago i made a topic about forbidding account sharing requests in ko4life. I didn&#39;t get too much "support". And how funny.. i got scammed by a "Trusted trade mediator" while sharing an account with her ( for longer than a year.. dont even remember how long ).

Now.

No Sex in the Champaign Room

Like Chris said...

I have one piece of advice for you...

Do not share - if you do - don&#39;t whine after getting scammed / deleveled / NP transfered / banned / ( add anything you like here* ) - why ? - because you knew there was a chance -.-

What you CAN whine about.. is if someone was not only a scammer/( or anything else ) but did lie "right to your face". That&#39;s what you can whine about if you like.. it&#39;s not still gonna help though.

savas82

Nati scammed 7-8 gb and trinas , items from my char too (Nerzhul) , when he got hacked , i wanted to help him to find items and i gave him my char to play because he will join army soon and i didnt want he get bored , but what he did , he scammed my items and gbs and thrashed my valkyries and other items what unsealed then 2-3 weeks later , he scammed my friend Iron Belt , nati said him , give IB and get HB at akara and my friend gave him IB and then msn blocked , my friend said me add nati conversation , i did and then nati blocked me too

when nati was hacked , he started to scam ppls who trusted him ...

He is stupid paranoiac and good liar , DONT BELIEVE THIS GUY , he knows good ways to ppls believe him ...

black_11

Nati scammed 7-8 gb and trinas , items from my char too (Nerzhul) , when he got hacked , i wanted to help him to find items and i gave him my char to play because he will join army soon and i didnt want he get bored , but what he did , he scammed my items and gbs and thrashed my valkyries and other items what unsealed then 2-3 weeks later , he scammed my friend Iron Belt , nati said him , give IB and get HB at akara and my friend gave him IB and then msn blocked , my friend said me add nati conversation , i did and then nati blocked me too

when nati was hacked , he started to scam ppls who trusted him ...
    He is stupid paranoiac and good liar , DONT BELIEVE THIS GUY , he knows good ways to ppls believe him ...[/b]
    Thank you for your reply Nerzhul

John Senior Member NaturalBornKillah's Avatar

up for scammer

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast