Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; That ex-fiance shit has got to be THE worst written, worst thought, worst invented, most sad and stupid story I ...
Page: 9

That ex-fiance shit has got to be THE worst written, worst thought, worst invented, most sad and stupid story I have ever read in this forum... scratch that in the time I have surfed the internet.
    I don't even know how to react to it. I want to laugh but I'd much rather cry.
    Were you going to get married on official KO forums or did you just met on E-Desperate?
    MrsOwage, just confirm who gave you access since we already know.

If you want it so much then fine, this will solve nothing and not even clear my name. All im doing is betraying a friend for a couple of metal buggers. Thats right, I know how you guys got so rich, the metal bugging incident, thats why I dont wanna help you. You and my friend were metal bugging and when you DCed him off the account and only gave him a small porportion he scammed you back. The person is in fact Dean - Oddarcher. I know Oddarcher back when I played beramus and we didn'nt talk for a few years. Me and Legend met here on the forums and he was talking about Dean so we made a convo and started talking again. Back in beramus Deans characters were very nice, so when he offered me to play that priest on Pathos I wasnt suspicious because I just assumed he sold their stuff on Bera and went to Pathos. I feel bad enough for betraying such an old friend but I guess its what I have to do. I hope yall are happy, your still corrupting my name, your account still isnt back and wont be since now Dean doesn't trust me and I cant steal it back.

But hey, appeal to the masses right?

Well I would suggest Allen to pm Linus or Perigrene on the KO forum and ask for help, pming those two is like rolling the dice sometimes they help but its a crap shoot maybe they have a bit of the Christmas spirit going on. Realistically I hope they will help you but unfortunetly because you bought those items from a db hacker for usd probably not. And from the sounds of it your loss before christmas is between $3,000 - $5,000 making this one of the if not the biggest scam pulled on someone in ko. Dean is a complete low life, and the amazing thing is that he can pull some of these scams of, if you know Dean he is as stupid as a stump, he told me he was going to college I asked oh cool what are you taking he said welding rofl, he lives in his moms basement in surrey and has no rl, he told me once he wished his moms basement had a view so he new what time it was.

I hope there are some bans on ko4, all three of the people mentioned are guilty it has all been laid out without doubts and allowing them to farm k04 contacts for future scams is not what this forum is for.[/b]

Oh please, PM Linus. She will laugh in your face if you said Dixie did anything like that, me and him are good friends.

Banned

Linus is female.

Also MrsOwnage you did the right thing to not scam back the stuff.

cvano

WHAT!????!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO[/b]
    I played for like 4 years together with XIII already since myko in same clan and i can tell u for sure u can trust him and also mrsownage. Ive played with mrsownage in girakon in the clan VoltS and she had alot of pasword of clannies also mine. She never hacked scammed any1 while she easy able do it. When time in VoltS XIII was also fiance of MrsOwnage that now end but it prove they know each other very well.

All i can say u really can trust XIII on his worth and believe him if he say MrsOwnage is innocent.

Trustibility means nothing. I don't care if you done hundreds of trades or anything both of you have just said, you 2 can be legit 1 minute the next be a scammer. Same goes for me but thats besides the issue :P So just might aswell quit posting about how one's trust is better then the others. (admins/mods don't look at this when it comes to a scamming issue)

Anyway i would love to talk with PLodez about this topic but everytime hes on MSN hes on mobile!!

I agree.

MrsOwnage can you please just tell them who gave you info/all the people you know who were involved with the priest? Was going to tell you something that i was going to do for you on MSN but you suddenly went offline when i PM'ed you.

Why does everyone say Legend is a male named Patrick? Is the legend account shared by two people?

Someone give me all the ko4life forum account names that you think are associated with this scam issue. Me and Plodez will then go through this topic and ban people who we feel need it.[/b]

Sorry hun, ive been having internet problems all day. Im loggin in now though. :P

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

Oh please, PM Linus. He will laugh in your face if you said Dixie did anything like that, me and him are good friends.[/b]
    sure and my best friend is santa!
    btw if its true what u say, you r in the right section here mrs
    medal bugger lol noob a like!

ahh and nice mythrill set legend "medal bugged"? lol

you three are awesome, you guys tryin everything to get no ban here....

sure and my best friend is santa!
    btw if its true what u say, you r in the right section here mrs
    medal bugger lol noob a like!

ahh and nice mythrill set legend "medal bugged"? lol

you three are awesome, you guys tryin everything to get no ban here....[/b]

Obviously Oddarcher will be banned. As for Legend I dont know about his involvement.

No, what im saying doesnt make me belong in here. I didnt scam/hack anyone and I stopped playing the character as soon as I learned about all this. All I did was have a case of shitty luck and took in a offer that was to good to be true. But I dont think ANY of you out there would refuse to play a old friends nice character if he asked you.

Banned Senior Member

After some discussion has been done, MrsOwnage has been removed from the thread and cleared. Oddarcher/Dean has been banned from these forums. Being scammed sucks, it happens to alot of us, hopefully something gets resolved out of it all same thing happened to me when I left the game. As for Legend, after looking at the info I had on hand I'll need some more input from Vandy/Plodez but I will leave his fate in their hands. Some more might need to be talked about between the mods regarding this all, but some action has been taken for now.

draviste

If you want it so much then fine, this will solve nothing and not even clear my name. All im doing is betraying a friend for a couple of metal buggers. Thats right, I know how you guys got so rich, the metal bugging incident, thats why I dont wanna help you. You and my friend were metal bugging and when you DCed him off the account and only gave him a small porportion he scammed you back. The person is in fact Dean - Oddarcher. I know Oddarcher back when I played beramus and we didn'nt talk for a few years. Me and Legend met here on the forums and he was talking about Dean so we made a convo and started talking again. Back in beramus Deans characters were very nice, so when he offered me to play that priest on Pathos I wasnt suspicious because I just assumed he sold their stuff on Bera and went to Pathos. I feel bad enough for betraying such an old friend but I guess its what I have to do. I hope yall are happy, your still corrupting my name, your account still isnt back and wont be since now Dean doesn't trust me and I cant steal it back.

But hey, appeal to the masses right?
    Oh please, PM Linus. She will laugh in your face if you said Dixie did anything like that, me and him are good friends.[/b]
    Dont be acting all hard ownage, you dont have stroke yah got no pull chill on that bs, its worth a try for allen, yeah I guess we could call in k2 favors but personally I dont now Allen so its his problem I made a suggestion regarding Linus and Peri as worth a shot for him.

Dont be acting all hard ownage, you dont have stroke yah got no pull chill on that bs, its worth a try for allen, yeah I guess we could call in k2 favors but personally I dont now Allen so its his problem I made a suggestion regarding Linus and Peri as worth a shot for him.[/b]

Sorry, Im a women I dont get "hard" or any of those other things you said that im to white to understand.

draviste

Sorry, Im a women I dont get "hard" or any of those other things you said that im to white to understand.[/b]
    so your German? what does that mean to white to understand?

so your German? what does that mean to white to understand?[/b]
    reported for racist comments against German's.

draviste

reported for racist comments against German's.[/b]
    How is that racist? it was a comment based on not understanding the term "acting hard" as being from somewere that doesnt listen to hip hop ie germany. Yeah thats it.............

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

After some discussion has been done, MrsOwnage has been removed from the thread and cleared. Oddarcher/Dean has been banned from these forums. Being scammed sucks, it happens to alot of us, hopefully something gets resolved out of it all same thing happened to me when I left the game. As for Legend, after looking at the info I had on hand I'll need some more input from Vandy/Plodez but I will leave his fate in their hands. Some more might need to be talked about between the mods regarding this all, but some action has been taken for now.[/b]
    Will's actions speak for the rest of us.

Pending further evidence, I don't see the need for further action

Unless of course the flaming continues...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

one scammer banned and his butt buddy is still here GG

@ draviste not all germans are nazis

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast