Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

[SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

This is a discussion on [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Sephiroth you still didnt answer my question why those files you just released have Climax Knight Online ...
Page: 3

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    you still didnt answer my question why those files you just released have Climax Knight Online written on them when i bought them? provide full chat logs, do it, it only looks worse on you and does nothing for your sales of soacs, they will then see how long it took you to reply to me, fix my files etc, go on post im waiting.
    When myko sea, oldschoolko, surge network bought soacs, "Professional Knights Online" was written to all of 'em. So what ?

how long it took him to fix your files ? lmfao except of some text typos, there's nothing for him to fix on it.
    You're complaining about login-server never worked for you while personally I never used any login-server close to soacs files and he never sent any login-server to me. So why the login-server I'm using, is working fine ? #magic

Not sure why you're talking about cars and shits.
    The only thing you paid for, is the ebenezer.exe
    Why did you pay for it ?
    a) for anti-cheat protection
    b) its custom features (multiple premium services, hera system, BDW event, JM event and such)

His ebenezer is bug-free regarding the stuff he offers for the money you paid to him.
    If you don't have any evt, sql, php knowledge then you shouldn't buy it in first place (and you shouldn't bother with opening a server without having the basic dev knowledge which is needed to open, at least, a decent server)
    In short words, you paid for his dll. Rest implementations needs to be done by you. He has no reason to send anything else than his ebenezer. If you have no idea about such stuff you shouldn't bother in first place.

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    When myko sea, oldschoolko, surge network bought soacs, "Professional Knights Online" was written to all of 'em. So what ?

how long it took him to fix your files ? lmfao except of some text typos, there's nothing for him to fix on it.
    You're complaining about login-server never worked for you while personally I never used any login-server close to soacs files and he never sent any login-server to me. So why the login-server I'm using, is working fine ? #magic

Not sure why you're talking about cars and shits.
    The only thing you paid for, is the ebenezer.exe
    Why did you pay for it ?
    a) for anti-cheat protection
    b) its custom features (multiple premium services, hera system, BDW event, JM event and such)

His ebenezer is bug-free regarding the stuff he offers for the money you paid to him.
    If you don't have any evt, sql, php knowledge then you shouldn't buy it in first place (and you shouldn't bother with opening a server without having the basic dev knowledge which is needed to open, at least, a decent server)
    In short words, you paid for his dll. Rest implementations needs to be done by you. He has no reason to send anything else than his ebenezer. If you have no idea about such stuff you shouldn't bother in first place.
    your not quite understanding the fucking point, DONT PROMISE SOMETHING IN A PRODUCT IF IT DOESN'T COME WITH THAT PRODUCT and no, it wasn't just for the ebenezer, have you tried running the ebenezer with basic ko released files? it doesnt work, so your point is invalid and you clearly don't know what your talking about so keep developing your's and osmanx server, well osmanx server because you don't really do any dev work apart from the standard db editing etc, just because your servers been online for x amount of time doesn't make you a good dev, you've made thousands of dollars and all i've seen on your server is still the basic panel, still everything standard apart from some extra dos protection which is maximum 1k a month so i wonder where your extra money goes?. so your first saying i paid for ebenezer, then your saying i paid for his dll, make your fucking mind up, dont come in here trying to defend someone who works for you.

your not quite understanding the fucking point, DONT PROMISE SOMETHING IN A PRODUCT IF IT DOESN'T COME WITH THAT PRODUCT and no, it wasn't just for the ebenezer, have you tried running the ebenezer with basic ko released files? it doesnt work, so your point is invalid and you clearly don't know what your talking about so keep developing your's and osmanx server, well osmanx server because you don't really do any dev work apart from the standard db editing etc, just because your servers been online for x amount of time doesn't make you a good dev, you've made thousands of dollars and all i've seen on your server is still the basic panel, still everything standard apart from some extra dos protection which is maximum 1k a month so i wonder where your extra money goes?. so your first saying i paid for ebenezer, then your saying i paid for his dll, make your fucking mind up, dont come in here trying to defend someone who works for you.
    As I said my login-server has nothing to do with soacs nor the AI-server.
    The only thing I'm using that's soacs related is the ebenezer and the aujard (the only reason are the premium services) and the client's exe.
    I've no idea why you think that I'm owning Professional Knights Online server with osmanx but osmanx has nothing to do with the server.
    Every single database table and stored procedure have been re-created and re-coded.
    90% of the website's php/html/javascript codes have been re-coded.
    Every evt file has been re-coded.
    Every smd file has been edited.
    Every tbl & uif files have been edited.
    Everything except of the soacs dll, have been done by me & IRADev.
    The only thing that's not modified at all are the CSS.
    I pay 1k per month for dos protection ? lol I don't pay anything for such protection. The money, since you care about it, goes for host, advertisements and updates.
    You're paying for his dll. The ebenezer he is using is the default one which can be found @snoxd. I'm also saying that you pay for ebenezer because it's packed and goes with it. But ebenezer.exe itself has nothing more than what a snoxd default ebenezer.exe has.

If you're all about asking random people (in this case, osmanx) to send you complete sql/php/evt codes then your server is already a failure. I can't even imagine of you protecting the host which you'd get. If I let you host ProfessionalKO, it 'd be hacked in less than a week.

As I said my login-server has nothing to do with soacs nor the AI-server.
    It uses a different AI server, i know that much.

The only thing I'm using that's soacs related is the ebenezer and the aujard (the only reason are the premium services) and the client's exe.
    dont forget the launcher server ..

I've no idea why you think that I'm owning Professional Knights Online server with osmanx but osmanx has nothing to do with the server.
    Every single database table and stored procedure have been re-created and re-coded.
    dont talk bullshit.

90% of the website's php/html/javascript codes have been re-coded.
    you mean ripped from other panels, just light the knight imperia one your using?

Every evt file has been re-coded.
    you mean the free evt code on snoxd that was released my maor.

Every smd file has been edited.
    with twostars smd editor?

Every tbl & uif files have been edited.
    Adding stuff to a tbl editor that you opened from snoxd? and oh a UIF editor from snoxd also? so you copy and pasted clap clap.

Everything except of the soacs dll, have been done by me & IRADev.

you mean stuff you've read downloaded from snoxd?

The only thing that's not modified at all are the CSS.

I pay 1k per month for dos protection ? lol I don't pay anything for such protection. The money, since you care about it, goes for host, advertisements and updates.

you host with OVH, about 150 usd to 300 usd for a dedicated, around 300 for advertisement's and updates from osmanx that he doesnt supply, should really think of a better story to pocket your extra cash.

You're paying for his dll. The ebenezer he is using is the default one which can be found @snoxd. I'm also saying that you pay for ebenezer because it's packed and goes with it. But ebenezer.exe itself has nothing more than what a snoxd default ebenezer.exe has.

Then why has he sent me, sql codes for chaos stone, antiddos, and so many other files all in turkish?

If you're all about asking random people (in this case, osmanx) to send you complete sql/php/evt codes then your server is already a failure. I can't even imagine of you protecting the host which you'd get. If I let you host ProfessionalKO, it 'd be hacked in less than a week.
    i wont reply to you again. your are nothing but an average dev like the rest of us, so please, keep your mouth shut and stay away from a topic that doesn't concern you.

i wont reply to you again. your are nothing but an average dev like the rest of us, so please, keep your mouth shut.
    You clearly know nothing, lol. Only a leechin kid 'd do whatever you comment above and he'd fail badly. That's why I said that you've no chance on opening, even a decent server.
    If I let you host ProfessionalKO, it'd be hacked in less than a week.

Now, stick to your snoxd topics (with its silly questions from time to time) and to your skype friends (leeching about ready stuff which some other people spent time for).

This just shows your lazyness and lack of care that you couldn't even rename my server in your source.

im still waiting for the logs, like i said before, anyone can download the link, im leaving PandoraKO.com with 127.0.0.1 so anyone can use them for now btw thanks for helping in my paypal case by openly sharing my files that i purchased from you.

this also helps in Ricks case.
    Lol it doesnt matter if i leave link here, no one can use license except you since its made for domain -.-, I put it so everyone can see that your claims about not giving SQLs or Login Server etc are false. Please stop being blatant.
    Chat Log: Dosya.tc - Ücretsiz, Hızlı ve Kolay Dosya Paylaşımı

thanks for the logs, if anyone wants to read them to help the case, then its no problem you can see hes lied about me asking for full featured version, you will see the took weeks to reply, some times never replying, look at my post about the login server, you will also see that in there. i have nothing to do with Rick at all but osmanx has definitely ripped both of us off.

thanks for the logs, if anyone wants to read them to help the case, then its no problem you can see hes lied about me asking for full featured version, you will see the took weeks to reply, some times never replying, look at my post about the login server, you will also see that in there. i have nothing to do with Rick at all but osmanx has definitely ripped both of us off.
    yea exactly people can see that you can't even understand how single procedure work if i had anything to hide i wouldn't even upload it

Banned Senior Member

After reading through this I am blown the fuck away, you paid $150.00 which is a complete FRACTION of what I have paid and since you bothered the living fuck out of him he fed you EVT's for a KC voucher system, and premium system that is on KO-FOX. Get the fuck out of here Mattish, seriously. I have setup SOACS using the KO files on Snoxd, and I got it work after a couple of issues, but nonetheless it went up. You paid him for the anti-cheat, as did Rick, you did not pay him for "customer support because I am too retarded to Google Search anything". Over 90% of the issues I encountered I found on Google the fix, or I spoke with Flash from Bazinga and he helped me. You cannot pay someone for files and just think because you have the best anti-cheat that you're some "developer", it's not how this works. SOACS is by far one of the best files I have ever used, I use his login-server, AI, game server, and aujard. I have got it to work with any DB that you can throw at me within a hour or two max, you just simply cannot fix things without begging someone else, Nikos said it above, you post on Snoxd and ask for help for such simple shit...

having an issue with drops from NPC - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd

Is just an example I found. You lack the fundamentals of developing a server, yet you sit on here and bash Nikos for his server. Please don't hate the player, hate the game. I am far from the biggest fan of Nikos, but I will give credit where credit is due and that is that his server has been around and has quite some unique features on it. I mean I will be the first to say, Osman is rather slow at times when it comes to replying but he has a life himself, and he usually replies to me in a 24 hour period, which is much faster than most. The fact is Mattish, this isn't ACME where they set it all up for you, pat you on the bottom, and give you a button to click and your server goes up. I respect the fact Osman doesn't make it that easy because as you saw when ACME came out, servers exploded like wildfire because any retard could go and set one up.

/rantover.

P.S. I wasn't even going to bother replying until I saw Mattish bitching. Rick this is not directed to you in any type of way.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    After reading through this I am blown the fuck away, you paid $150.00 which is a complete FRACTION of what I have paid and since you bothered the living fuck out of him he fed you EVT's for a KC voucher system, and premium system that is on KO-FOX. Get the fuck out of here Mattish, seriously. I have setup SOACS using the KO files on Snoxd, and I got it work after a couple of issues, but nonetheless it went up. You paid him for the anti-cheat, as did Rick, you did not pay him for "customer support because I am too retarded to Google Search anything". Over 90% of the issues I encountered I found on Google the fix, or I spoke with Flash from Bazinga and he helped me. You cannot pay someone for files and just think because you have the best anti-cheat that you're some "developer", it's not how this works. SOACS is by far one of the best files I have ever used, I use his login-server, AI, game server, and aujard. I have got it to work with any DB that you can throw at me within a hour or two max, you just simply cannot fix things without begging someone else, Nikos said it above, you post on Snoxd and ask for help for such simple shit...

having an issue with drops from NPC - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd

Is just an example I found. You lack the fundamentals of developing a server, yet you sit on here and bash Nikos for his server. Please don't hate the player, hate the game. I am far from the biggest fan of Nikos, but I will give credit where credit is due and that is that his server has been around and has quite some unique features on it. I mean I will be the first to say, Osman is rather slow at times when it comes to replying but he has a life himself, and he usually replies to me in a 24 hour period, which is much faster than most. The fact is Mattish, this isn't ACME where they set it all up for you, pat you on the bottom, and give you a button to click and your server goes up. I respect the fact Osman doesn't make it that easy because as you saw when ACME came out, servers exploded like wildfire because any retard could go and set one up.

/rantover.

P.S. I wasn't even going to bother replying until I saw Mattish bitching. Rick this is not directed to you in any type of way.
    There you go, few more,

Issues with a monster no loot box - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    kiss user? would it work to cure a user? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    item durability showing red? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    upgrade modifiers? upgrade not working correctly. - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    change the exp of mobs in a specific zone? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    olympic_account? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    1310 files, bonus's? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    item_org and item_ext's maximum read number - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    auto clan a little confused - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd
    maximum amount of zones? - Knight Online private server development - Snoxd

all of 'em stupid questions. Even Grobar could do better.

But this topic has nothing to do about their inexperience.
    These guys paid for a executable file which they've got and then they scammed the seller with a chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    Just to point out learning is part of life and you just went completely off topic.
    You learn when you try out stuff by yourself and not by asking each time you're stuck.
    I mention that it's gone off topic on the post that you've quoted, for the last couple posts already. You're the one joining in this off-topic aswell.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

osman, if you sell incomplete shit you get burned , as for nickos : you couldn't even put ladder symbols up
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    osman, if you sell incomplete shit you get burned , as for nickos : you couldn't even put ladder symbols up
    It's been nearly 6 months since the ladder symbols are working the way some people asked for.
    Do you see me stressed for such visual stuff ? lol.

There's nothing incomplete. If your friends can't work on 'em it's their own fault. Oh, and they're scammers.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

It's been nearly 6 months since the ladder symbols are working the way some people asked for.
    Do you see me stressed for such visual stuff ? lol.

There's nothing incomplete. If your friends can't work on 'em it's their own fault. Oh, and they're scammers.
    when we played your excuse was that there wasn't enough players to add monthly symbols
    while they were just broken and you had to wait for your butt buddy to fix them

leave rick and sephiroth alone, and let the moderators judge

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-16-2023, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-13-2023, 12:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-31-2022, 11:10 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
  5. Hits: 1