Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

[SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me

This is a discussion on [SOLVED]Bigdudle scammed me within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by nickos3 You get the whole thing completely wrong. That guy is individual and the only reason business ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    You get the whole thing completely wrong.
    That guy is individual and the only reason business type is chosen, because paypal's policy lacks regarding the income limit per account type & virtual good sales (in this case, software).
    It's simple, when you make a purchase of an anti-cheat on KO, you get the files and guides of settings which you may not be aware of.
    There's no point to complicate a KO anti-cheat sale. The buyer paid for the files. The seller sent the files to him. Any further assistance is not required from the seller's side. It's all about tweaking the settings and the database/website to get things working with the files he purchased. I didn't check any of the logs posted in this topic but I'm pretty sure if bigdudle asked him "how to get this feature working" he did get an answer. The only issue I see from bigdudle's side is the welcome notice when you enter the game.. it's impossible though, for osmanx to not change it. It might take him a while (a week ? more ? up to him..) but, it 'd be definitely changed.

a) Buyer paid for the software.
    b) Seller sent the files.
    c) If you, as a buyer, are not satisfied with the files you got then you gotta discuss it with the seller. A delay will be expected but solution can be found.

Claiming an unauthorized payment for the software you paid for, blocking the seller from your contacts and saying to your friends that "you're tired of KO or you quit KO or w/e the message says (it's on 1st or 2nd page, in this topic), is a clear scam.
    Banned or not, he's a scammer and people should be aware about this case.

The topic should be closed 'cause trying to find a solution of a chargeback on a software sale... is.. stupid, since paypal lacks of protection regarding virtual good sales.
    If he was not satisfied of what he paid for, he should accept that he lost the money he paid for and to just move on. He was talking with the seller for over a year as both of 'em claims. Such stuff should be asked before he move into purchase.
    It doesn't matter why his paypal is set as a businessaccount, the matter of fact is he's still running a business. He's selling customers services or in this case, files.
    It's your responsability as a seller to inform your customers as to what they're actually getting and what they can expect of YOU and YOUR "company".
    As for the part about paypal not prohibiting online services/goods, this is false, that used to be the case, however it was changed a while ago, you can read more about it HERE

As I already mentioned, I don't agree with the charge back, I think it should've been used as a last resort, the best case scenario would've been osman and rick being able to work something out together.
    Should there be some sort of repercussion for this? Maybe. Should Osman inform his customers and actually set up an actual EULA/TOS? Absolutely, and this is not only to avoid confusion for his customers, but more so to protect himself.

By the logic of your last sentence, the people who purchased Volkswagen cars shouldn't even care about the fact that they were "deceived" and shouldn't be reprimanded, if they're not happy with the way their product was presented to them they should just move on with their lives.

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    It doesn't matter why his paypal is set as a businessaccount, the matter of fact is he's still running a business. He's selling customers services or in this case, files.
    It's your responsability as a seller to inform your customers as to what they're actually getting and what they can expect of YOU and YOUR "company".
    As for the part about paypal not prohibiting online services/goods, this is false, that used to be the case, however it was changed a while ago, you can read more about it HERE

As I already mentioned, I don't agree with the charge back, I think it should've been used as a last resort, the best case scenario would've been osman and rick being able to work something out together.
    Should there be some sort of repercussion for this? Maybe. Should Osman inform his customers and actually set up an actual EULA/TOS? Absolutely, and this is not only to avoid confusion for his customers, but more so to protect himself.

By the logic of your last sentence, the people who purchased Volkswagen cars shouldn't even care about the fact that they were "deceived" and shouldn't be reprimanded, if they're not happy with the way their product was presented to them they should just move on with their lives.
    As I said, he's working as an individual and not as a business. Business is chosen on paypal for different reasons. A software seller has no responsibility of any file issues. Buyer needs to report the issues and the seller will send to him new files once the reported issues have been fixed. Paypal lacks of seller protection regarding virtual goods, I'm aware of the changes. I suggest you to read their policy instead of random websites, here: https://www.paypalobjects.com/websta...cy_updates.pdf

The seller doesn't need to inform of delays which might occur.. every individual needs his time to fix something. If you ask from someone to fix your 'broken' TV/Phone, they're not saying it will take 7 days or 8 days. They are going to tell you "up to a month" or so.

Volkswagen's story is different. They lied & cheated for their own and their clients benefit, osmanx didn't lie or cheat to anyone ?

I completely understand that delay makes you impatient but it should be known that in such cases, delay is surely expected. And we both agree that it could be solved between bigdudle and osmanx.
    They could deal with a refund, they could deal with a faster deliver of the fix(es) or with bigdudle to be patient a bit longer. But claiming unauthorized payment and all the rest I wrote above... not needed to be discussed any longer, lol.

The seller doesn't need to inform of delays which might occur.. every individual is going needs his time to fix something. If you ask from someone to fix your 'broken' TV/Phone, they're not saying it will take 7 days or 8 days. They are going to tell you "up to a month" or so.
    Umm, that literally never happens, you give the customer a date at which it's expected to be fixed, so the customer has an idea of when they can expect to have their product working again.

I still understand your POV, however it doesn't matter if he's acting as an individual or if he's officialy running a bussiness, he needs to let his customers know what they can expect both when it comes to customer support as well as in which condition the files are going to be in.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Shows how much you know about the files you've bought ha, he doesn't have a remote license file, its just licensed to a domain.

so right back at ya

just to add would it really matter if he had the files on his computer? as all i've seen here is replies saying you pay for the license not the files....
    Mattish, how do you edit NPC drops? Licensing system? Domain system? Either way he has control over the files itself, dipshit.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

[/url]

The seller doesn't need to inform of delays which might occur.. every individual needs his time to fix something. If you ask from someone to fix your 'broken' TV/Phone, they're not saying it will take 7 days or 8 days. They are going to tell you "up to a month" or so.
    1)Actually they have to inform the customer of any kind of delays that might come.
    Let's say that im buying a product and it wasn't satisfying i'll send it back to repair or to get a new one. They get it back, they will inform u that they will deal with it.
    Let's say they have run out of this model (or sth) they will let you know that they well send it back asap.

As a business you are obliged to inform your customer whats going on.

IN this case the lack of support by Osman is an issue.
    Besides, if you are buying a thing that you expect to be in x state and when you find out that it isn't you are pretty much unhappy customer and if you can't get information out of your supplier I would be pissed.

It doesn't matter whos right or wrong here. Its about product not meeting its expectations...
    And if it comes down to this customer is always a victor.

2) I dont know where the fuck you are from but I haven't ever seen a business which tells you "uhm it will take up to month"
    What they tell you is it will take 1-2 weeks. If you give just a random ETA it will show how fucking shitty your business is.
    I would just ask for charge back right there.

But considering ure greek ur laid back attitude is fine. And shit might take longer there than in most of the world. So keep on the halara.
    Last edited by DoomBringer; 09-25-2015 at 05:12 PM.
    bigdudle likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    2) I dont know where the fuck you are from But considering ure greek ur laid back attitude is fine.

So basically, if I understood correctly, the files that Rick has are useless unless the license is active? Is this true or not, because in that case Osman lost nothing and Rick lost nothing, except time and a business opportunity.

If this is the case, then isn't Rick just a shitty customer? Trying to piece this goddamn thing together now. Or are the files he received actually valuable even without the licence? Can you obtain those files without paying anything?

Banned Senior Member

Random ETA's aren't always a shitty thing, in-fact most major computer corporations do issue out ETA's that appear long but it's only to give them more time if something goes wrong. I see companies give out long ETA's on several occasions, Apple has given me some long ETA's on some repairs before as they cannot fix an issue and need to have parts ordered in, instead of saying they needed parts ordered in, they told me it was taking a bit longer than expected. The fact is the product meets expectations, it does what it says it does, which is that it is an ANTI-CHEAT. No where in the entire conversation between Osman and I did he ever say "You buy this product and I will give you reply in x amount of days", so really, I don't see the whole point in doing a chargeback, because he got bored of KO, doesn't constitute a charge back in anyway. If he had charged back because a new KOXP was in his server and was running around like crazy, and Osman refused to fix it, then it would be a different story.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Research.
    When I started writing that post I didn't know where he was from after a while i realised he was greek.
    So, that escalated quickly

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    Mattish, how do you edit NPC drops? Licensing system? Domain system? Either way he has control over the files itself, dipshit.
    if you want to turn this into an eye for an eye, why don't you go release server files where the game server uses the same port as the billing... now please fuck off... oh and FYI go ask osmanx, no once the server files have been sold to the user, he has no control over them, go ask him your fucking self, god fed up of morons replying to a topic that doesn't concern them, Domain system meaning its based on Rick's or who ever's domain, so if you own Best place to watch videos of big tits, huge boobs, juggs and more! at Tits.com and your license in side the files when compiled is linked to Best place to watch videos of big tits, huge boobs, juggs and more! at Tits.com, meaning as long as you own that domain you can point it anywhere and use those files @ any location you wish, REMOTE licensing system osmanx has already stated he trust's his buyer's so he doesn't have access to activate or deactivate Licenses.

Banned Senior Member

LOL. So angry. How to edit NPC Drops? Well there you go Kallop, not sure which dope version Mattish is using, but looks like you still have access to the files even after charging back. *Case Closed*

*Mattish, how do I edit NPC Drops?* Fucking trolololol.

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    lol wut tits

tl/dr Bigdoodle is a loser.
    thought i'd leave it there for shits and giggles.

Quote Originally Posted by ReesesPieces View Post
    LOL. So angry. How to edit NPC Drops? Well there you go Kallop, not sure which dope version Mattish is using, but looks like you still have access to the files even after charging back. *Case Closed*

*Mattish, how do I edit NPC Drops?* Fucking trolololol.
    God i can't wait till your servers online...

www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBringer View Post
    Research.
    When I started writing that post I didn't know where he was from after a while i realised he was greek.
    So, that escalated quickly
    I didn't bother to quote your previous post because you make no sense. I even stopped reading after the "They get it back, they will inform u that they will deal with it.
    Let's say they have run out of this model (or sth) they will let you know that they well send it back asap." useless thing. They don't need to "inform you that they will deal with it" nor that "they will send it back" unless it's about changing it with a new device or w/e that shit is, just in case to let you save your data first.

You're lost... I suggest you to get out of your home for once in your life and to start visiting stores.
    or, at least, you should read what he paid for, if he got it and why he did chargeback.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    So basically, if I understood correctly, the files that Rick has are useless unless the license is active? Is this true or not, because in that case Osman lost nothing and Rick lost nothing, except time and a business opportunity.

If this is the case, then isn't Rick just a shitty customer? Trying to piece this goddamn thing together now. Or are the files he received actually valuable even without the licence? Can you obtain those files without paying anything?
    You understood wrong.

You can run the files with the DNS they're registered with. I guess that bigdudle used "www.climaxko.com", so, since the specific DNS is owned by bigdudle, the only person who can *still* run the files, is bigdudle.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hongkongfury View Post
    lol wut tits

tl/dr Bigdoodle is a loser.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

God i can't wait till your servers online...

I believe that was an open threat. Wery Interest.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    03-16-2023, 10:00 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    01-13-2023, 12:40 PM
  3. Hits: 1
    12-31-2022, 11:10 PM
  4. Hits: 1
    12-30-2022, 06:21 AM
  5. Hits: 1
    06-28-2022, 04:35 PM