Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL

This is a discussion on Spam/Locked: SACREDSOUL within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K Sexe why dont you just go and have you little sex convo's with you E lover Triz kk? You ...
Page: 5

Banned

K Sexe why dont you just go and have you little sex convo's with you E lover Triz kk?
    You were there...and GG hacks i see you use in CZ eh[/b]

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

nick my friend...how you been?I thought you joined TC's asslicke army hah..

Martin here whats up[/b]
    I think you haven' met him on his mage yet[/b]

lol no martin that would never happened, i was on stunnerr in his clan for like a week and didn't like being in it as much as ersun dind't (the real user)

How can you tell someone else they suck if you indeed suck also? You have some poor logic, I wouldn't think TC cared if you think he sucked anyways.[/b]
    I can say someone sucks cause I know when someone sucks.... I said I suck as rouge, which my friend muzo is letting me play now, it's lvl 80 rouge.... but no one said anything about me on mage (my main class), still waiting for the new server for that

lol then he comes on vent asking for war party GG xD[/b]
    yes i did come on ur vent asking for party almost every time i went to war, but my opinion was "w'e ill just go with them since they're all on vent and english" and i thought u gained decent np, but nothing compared to the amount a bloodline party gets..... i must say the main reason why i loved your parties was cause of 3 priests... and the sad thing is i still even died with 3 priests in party, gg heals

but no one said anything about me on mage (my main class), still waiting for the new server for that[/b]
    LOL

anyways silly topic. getting kinda annoying seeing a new topic about sacredsoul and topcat twice a week. still don't know why u all take this bugged out game so serious. :lol:

TopCat

LOL
    anyways silly topic. getting kinda annoying seeing a new topic about sacredsoul and topcat twice a week. still don't know why u all take this bugged out game so serious. :lol:[/b]
    nooby u still alive?:P
    they just make me more popular every week <3 that

XD
    nightz

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

btw topcat, i caught budas koxping at dts spot near harpy on g2, he was lvlin a mage and was spamming counterstrike / no mana used. Then he towned after i walked upto him and same with the mage, i told deli and he said to him in pm&#39;s that he was repoting / rpring....then why take the mage to town too? lol.

check him out

ooo

btw topcat, i caught budas koxping at dts spot near harpy on g2, he was lvlin a mage and was spamming counterstrike / no mana used. Then he towned after i walked upto him and same with the mage, i told deli and he said to him in pm&#39;s that he was repoting / rpring....then why take the mage to town too? lol.

check him out[/b]
    yea that idiot koxp alright..i saw him 1 time running on top of a mountain but didnt get a chance to take photo of it.. even johny admited on msn before they had that big fight.

Banned

not as serious as spending 20k usd so far over pixels?
    HAIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ[/b]

lol thats funny but true

TC u should buy a car or something cooler then pixels

Banned

lol thats funny but true

TC u should buy a car or something cooler then pixels[/b]
    he did buy a car not too long ago.

why doesnt ppl mind their own business? it&#39;s his money, let him do whatever he wants with it. all i see here is a bunch of hypocritical whiners bitching about how they constantly die in cz (hint hint).

lol no martin that would never happened, i was on stunnerr in his clan for like a week and didn&#39;t like being in it as much as ersun dind&#39;t (the real user)

I can say someone sucks cause I know when someone sucks.... I said I suck as rouge, which my friend muzo is letting me play now, it&#39;s lvl 80 rouge.... but no one said anything about me on mage (my main class), still waiting for the new server for that

yes i did come on ur vent asking for party almost every time i went to war, but my opinion was "w&#39;e ill just go with them since they&#39;re all on vent and english" and i thought u gained decent np, but nothing compared to the amount a bloodline party gets..... i must say the main reason why i loved your parties was cause of 3 priests... and the sad thing is i still even died with 3 priests in party, gg heals[/b]
    lol 3 priests are you joking? xD there arent even that many preists in clan

Imhotep

lol 3 priests are you joking? xD there arent even that many preists in clan[/b]
    lol you&#39;re right, they all left h34r:

ooo

he did buy a car not too long ago.

why doesnt ppl mind their own business? it&#39;s his money, let him do whatever he wants with it. all i see here is a bunch of hypocritical whiners bitching about how they constantly die in cz (hint hint).[/b]
    lol?

i never brought up what he did with his money alright? he was saying how i take the game too serious and seems concern with it. why dont u tell him to mind his own fucking business then? i was just giving a dose of his own medicine.

i complain about this because i constanly die in cz? how is that relevant? you have noting to contribute to this topic, the reason u stick ur nose here is because: 1 they are ur clannies and you defend them no matter what happen especially you enjoy sucking cock. 2 knowing you wont get caught cheating so why not les continue defending them?

i love the explaination for the -250m np that shows on the website " the turks did it, we totally innorcent "
    even a child see the connection between -250m np bug medal and everyone in your clan pop out with all those +7 sets in 2 days.

you are just topcats bitch boy
    now go jerkoff to ur e-girlfriend tris or watever her name is

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

lol 3 priests are you joking? xD there arent even that many preists in clan[/b]
    lol yeah it&#39;s funny in my point of view too, do you need me to name them?

lol?

i never brought up what he did with his money alright? he was saying how i take the game too serious and seems concern with it. why dont u tell him to mind his own fucking business then? i was just giving a dose of his own medicine.

i complain about this because i constanly die in cz? how is that relevant? you have noting to contribute to this topic, the reason u stick ur nose here is because: 1 they are ur clannies and you defend them no matter what happen especially you enjoy sucking cock. 2 knowing you wont get caught cheating so why not les continue defending them?

i love the explaination for the -250m np that shows on the website " the turks did it, we totally innorcent "
    even a child see the connection between -250m np bug medal and everyone in your clan pop out with all those +7 sets in 2 days.

now go jerkoff to ur e-girlfriend tris or watever her name is[/b]
    probably the only time i would agree with u

"HEY i np medal bugged, w&#39;e let&#39;s just blame it on the turks".... everyone knows if someone koxps for example and u say "fuking turk" everyone will believe it&#39;s a turk doing it.... similar with this case

ps. im wondering how you paid of jase all of a sudden of that IN, on the day that many people got caught np bugging?

Banned

i dont play with tc anymore , and i dont suck his cock since ive never gotten anything from him and i dont expect to. hes a cool guy and i stick up for him , same way you would do for ur clannies. i just like to bash on you cuz ur a retard and its fun

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

now go jerkoff to ur e-girlfriend tris or watever her name is[/b]
    LOL When i said that he couldn&#39;t respond with anything. Indeed you couldn&#39;t have said either of those lines any better.

ooo

Hey topshit
    merchant full of it

im waiting for " yes i buy those junks for resell "

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast