Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE.

This is a discussion on The trickiest and most sly cunt since NAS/VJE. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; crazy to see this, he had my account info on cwest for the whole time i played, even when i ...
Page: 4

crazy to see this, he had my account info on cwest for the whole time i played, even when i left clan. never sealed anything and nothin was ever touched

DarkSynth

omg!
    i really dont want to believe this
    hes such a nice guy
    it is actully quite upsetting to think/know he has done this :unsure:
    i hope this all is just a coincedence coz hes such a nice a genuine guy like
    when he played CW
    i just pmed him to say
    hi ur clan is gd
    and he said let me teach u
    and we went arena for abt 2 hours and he taught me a lot of stuff abt mage class

It actually makes me realise now what happened in Shinigami

I remember there was a time we thought some pissed off random was paying a GM to hack the shini accounts because people started losing items and money. Was a wolf in sheeps clothing all along.

Banned Senior Member

i made also items for clannies on diez ages ago:O
    and people after got hacked and blamed me

I rly like owa i dont think he will do somthing like that...
    But if he did it and u guys can prove it here than im disapointed ( however u say that )

i made also items for clannies on diez ages ago:O
    and people after got hacked and blamed me

I rly like owa i dont think he will do somthing like that...
    But if he did it and u guys can prove it here than im disapointed ( however u say that )[/b]
    Did the same item you made dissapeared from another account?

Like you made gaunts +8 for 1 clanrouge, and the item dissapeared on the other rouge his acc.... If not it's a totaly different case.

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

owa was always a really good guy
    and after just reading all that shit i mean wow
    their is way to much stuff against him
    why wont he even write back?
    just ignores it.... hmm

yea they are all really nice guys until they scam rght?lol.

uskoblows

seems there is proof in a way . jsut waiting on the admis too discuss the verdict

GangS

well yeah i found it prety funny how dave / kevin acted on us when we all knew they were about to leave , Dave was having life issues and kevin was getting bored of KE... so yeah , me spells ong karp panda alice addison all the shinigami members were asked for ur clan items back , when i was asked that i was like WTF WE scout for bosses when kevin and owa are jsut Clan leading doing NOTHING , we kill those fukin bosses , we are the active ppl , were not giving them shit ... so i took over all the clan items i could and i spreaded them to the ppl that were still playing .... thats about it sadly i never tough that of dave

ong

well yeah i found it prety funny how dave / kevin acted on us when we all knew they were about to leave , Dave was having life issues and kevin was getting bored of KE... so yeah , me spells ong karp panda alice addison all the shinigami members were asked for ur clan items back , when i was asked that i was like WTF WE scout for bosses when kevin and owa are jsut Clan leading doing NOTHING , we kill those fukin bosses , we are the active ppl , were not giving them shit ... so i took over all the clan items i could and i spreaded them to the ppl that were still playing .... thats about it sadly i never tough that of dave[/b]

yea...kevin/owa tried selling me the items

WiggityWACK

something bad happened to me too when i played WiggityWACKpriest in aofd i was given a cs from a friend and decided to trade to dave for "uniques"..he said he'd offer some different uniques but when the trade came i got some but never the ones he promised me h34r: so yah...was stupid on my part but i really trusted the guy :\ known him for a couple of years aswell as the other shinigami members. weird thing was nothing ever happened to me in shinigami it cam later on after kin got banned and the rest of the events happened to simon and the other gg shini members(use to play priest1989 in shinigami)

uskoblows

Hall of shame time ?

WiggityWACK

:'( dun see him on msn either anymore....

Banned

I like online drama because it is free entertainment and for that reason I will participate in this thread. I might be consider a dickwad because I will ruin your stick a dick inside owa's ass parade but what the hay lets make it tough for you guys. All I see is lip with no evidence whatsoever. You guys explained some coincidences. "Owa gave people items after other people's items went missing." How do we know that these coincidences actually did occur. I can claim that I fucked Jessica Alba after she "coincidentally" broke up with her boyfriend; where is the proof? If Snootchie didn't get banned, neither should Owa unless you post "SOLID PROOF". Lets make it fair for the scammers.

uskoblows

I like online drama because it is free entertainment and for that reason I will participate in this thread. I might be consider a dickwad because I will ruin your stick a dick inside owa's ass parade but what the hay lets make it tough for you guys. All I see is lip with no evidence whatsoever. You guys explained some coincidences. "Owa gave people items after other people's items went missing." How do we know that these coincidences actually did occur. I can claim that I fucked Jessica Alba after she "coincidentally" broke up with her boyfriend; where is the proof? If Snootchie didn't get banned, neither should Owa unless you post "SOLID PROOF". Lets make it fair for the scammers.[/b]

there is SOLID PROOF the mods are aware of it BB!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast