Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hello, Im not sure why you were expecting me to fight 8 people at the same time, maybe if i ...
Page: 13

Hello,

Im not sure why you were expecting me to fight 8 people at the same time, maybe if i had Xrated's rice cakes i would give it a shot. Most people noticed in the trailer it said "8v1 hmmm... " which was meant to imply that it was too much to handle, but i think that comment was lost on the less intelligent viewers. If you like i can record myself killing 8 chickens in the arena, and then send it to you, since 8v1's are so important to you. Would you masturbate over that?

i dont have super high defense, duped rice cakes or the benefit of ctrl-right click minor heal, so tanking and killing 8 decent people at the same time is a little bit unrealistic. I guess killing all lvl 70 sins and warriors is not good enough for some people.

If you wanted a longer movie, i could record myself standing in piana looking awesome for 20minutes, and add that on to the end.

And im not making a 3rd movie, really not worth my time.

Originally posted by NYchris
    your secret of you having a mullet seemed to come out
    Nothing wrong with a Pat Sharp Mullet

id rather have a mullet than be a spic

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by 0000000

i dont have super high defense, duped rice cakes or the benefit of ctrl-right click minor heal, so tanking and killing 8 decent people at the same time is a little bit unrealistic. I guess killing all lvl 70 sins and warriors is not good enough for some people.
    What i meant by 8v1, i meant "partys" didn't really mean a 8v1, it could have even been more 2v1 but at least it adds a little more action into the video. Yes in the movie theres a few decent 5+v1's but your in a party...

Thats what i meant.

myking 000000

nice

BDragieta

I thought it was a really good video, i dont see why these people are talkin bout we need 8v1's...

I thought it was amazing the way you got out of that, liek 10v1....

Who can you expect to kill 8 decent players solo.

Good job zero, when your as highly rated people expect way too much...

PayForMySinS

Originally posted by BDragieta
    I thought it was a really good video, i dont see why these people are talkin bout we need 8v1's...

You can when you have a good pc, skill, experience, items and determention.
    I don't know which of these hes missing so i guess it's possible.

Anyway he wouldn't really have to wipe out a full party but at least kill a few of them in that party = more action for the viewers.

RingWraith

00000 is RamboSin

Grid

Originally posted by BDragieta

lol any sin can put on a cs and run around minorhealing

yup, and anyone can judge other peoples video's and pass criticism....

why dont the people complaining here go make one themselves for the rest of us to criticise? Yeah its not very nice when you've put some effort into something and people just down it. If people can do better, then by all means go do it.

I enjoyed it, and 000000 i get the same criticism (occassionally by you) but to be honest you just have ignore people don't ya

Rentzusuken

I just finally got around to watching, superb video. Good music, variety, and obviously skill. Thanks for sharing.

thanks,

ouroborous i hope u didnt think i was tryin to down your movie i quite liked your last one. one thing all movie-makers will know about is you can only kill what is in front of you in cz. the day i made the trailer i got quite lucky in how the fights turned out, after that ive rarely been in the same situations. since i made the first movie i feel like i get ganked more, and its just hard to keep making scenes like that. so i tried to focus more on production and music syncronisation in this movie. i liked the scene in your interserver movie where u took out the whole party, you killed them in exactly the same order i would have, it was great to watch.

and grid your comments might be worth a shit if all the rogues in your clan weren't total crap

Originally posted by 0000000
    the day i made the trailer i got quite lucky in how the fights turned out, after that ive rarely been in the same situations. since i made the first movie i feel like i get ganked more, and its just hard to keep making scenes like that.
    Its exactly same as making a real movie, cant have/make a perfect moment/screen everytime :P

Anyways, another nice movie, really enjoyed it

Originally posted by Grid

lol any sin can put on a cs and run around minorhealing
    You ever tried minorhealing 8+ people along with curing etc. Its not easy to do at all, balancing hp pots with soul pots its not easy at all

TheStrom

Great vid