Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

0000000 part 2

This is a discussion on 0000000 part 2 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lool this is funny ^_^ good vid zero, now tell me, how the FUCK do you fucking minor heal that ...
Page: 21

Airforce9999

lool this is funny ^_^ good vid zero, now tell me, how the FUCK do you fucking minor heal that goddamn fast X_X u dont even 720 pot hardly and you still comboing jeeze i stop hitting to minor heal XD i suck at minor heal combo :'( Theirs only like a few sins on all the servers (Besides Cypher, Olympia, Edana(dunno about edana) ) that can do it But anyways, great movie

Teach me plys on how to be good sin baba kac

ZERO FIGHT WITH ME, AND REPLY FOR THAT POST.
    I'm WARRIOR 69 lvl.

flipzter

NYchris wrote:
    btw the elf metal earring that u bought was trelas, "the so called person you always talk so much about". when sicoxis first sold it trela got pissed but sicoxis paid him back. So all this time dissing trela and bidas and buying items from them this is a small world . Now 0000 everytime you log in your char you should get a little message pop up and say BTW trela here. zuahaha

0000000 wrote:
    i wasnt to know that, i do my best to buy from legit sources, as should anyone.

NYchris wrote:
    0000 dont come out with that same lame line you would fight me in real life you said that to the greeks and when you went to greece you made the peace sign and said live long and propser you homo. It was quite funny seeing you trying to avoid all the greeks but you did meet mos and a few others who are cool as hell and always have been. I should rename you to fifi cause your my bitch and I got something im about to post heres an example

Subject:
    shell +8 for rogue
    Total Amount:
    $220.00 USD
    Fee Amount:
    -$5.00 USD
    Net Amount:
    $215.00 USD
    Name:
    cyrus beaumont
    Email:
    [email protected]
    Payment Sent to:

0000000 wrote:
    and chris: yeah im paying for 2 bits of +8 shells, i said that in my last post... what point are u trying to make? I have quite a bit of spare money so i dont mind paying a little bit more. Im not sure what point you are trying to make. Like i say i try to buy from good sources but its not always possible, im hoping that the +8 pauldron is not a dupe or an injection. I bought 2 EME's from sicoxis to add to the one which i got from troll king, sicoxis told me he had them a long time so i was confident it would not be wiped. Never ever traded with greeks so dunno where u are going there.

Zero, you're an idiotic hypocritic moron. You do your best to buy from legit sources? In the immediate post above you stay" I'm hoping the +8 pauldron is not a dupe or an injection" You're so damn ignorant. You have no higher morals than anyone in this game. You pretend to have such high standards simply b/c you dont want anyone to know that you are a babashopper. I see you didnt bother to respond to lovemuffin when he speculated that you wouldnt want his customer list posted. At least some are honest and admit to being ebay shoppers. You have to act like it's disgusting, then after severl OWNAGE posts by nychris, you admit that you're an ebay shopper. There's no way to know if ebay items are dupes, injections, or legit. So basically youre' tossing your moral code into the trash. You have no morals you fuktard. Please stop pretending.

Lemon

Originally posted by cccch
    i never said you were jealous of me... *All i said was i suspected northen monkey of being you from the beginning based on what he posted. *Which means if you arent northern monkey .. then you told him things that were negative towards me in the first place. *Because why would a person who wasnt even involved me with dare to tell ME how i got my items, blah blah all that stuff that was said about me a couple months ago by northern monkey.
    Nah it was Eric that said that I was jealous mate not you.

sceron

bump back to first bage

Niro

nice movie if i didn't say that yet and love this topic some nice reading stuff for school :>

Morbieee when u gonna add me to msn again i know u love me long time

stop the nigga shit too btw doesn't fit u just stay cute

imNotaZ

Default :o

Originally posted by GotToHaveKayaNow
    I think u all should try have fun in the game instead of this useless discussions.. *Each time u argue it leads to nothing, just more hate and more flame about exactly same things, thats actualy aint anything? STFU FOR ONCE AND SHOW SOME LOVE! *:wub:
    First intelligent post ;D :wub:

apoth0r

very entertaining mate, big up y0self

BobGreensley

Originally posted by 0000000
    id rather have a mullet than be a spic
    Zero your a fucking fag...
    NyChris compliments your video, says nothing negative to you at all and you call him a spic.... gg
    I have ZERO respect for you now, you act like a 13 year old w/ that comment.
    You are just pissed because everyone didn't bow down to you saying your video is the shit. You can't take a little critisizm zzzzzzzz. People say your video isn't what they expected so you say your not going to make a part 3.
    I thought the video was pretty good but, 1/2 of it was just you killing a bunch of noobs. You have 1 minute of a fight w/ godz clan outside of orc base, and when you raided trolls that was really interesting to me. You spent 2 months making the video and all you had footage of was 1 day of pking...
    I liked the way you blended the music w/ the fighting its just too bad you were killing noobs even if there were 20 of them. Its not fun to watch you 1 hit people.
    If you do decide to make another video try to get better footage instead of spending all the time blending the music.

Zink

im 13...

Zink

and great video :lol:

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

I still wonder why u have someone else fraps you fighting Nychris, and Tanking the dm. ( I personally think u were doing something u wernt suppose to)

W/ your 1 button minor heal, which is is so slow that u can get off 2 pots befor all your mana drops i think u had to have rearanged your skill bar or ctrl+minor heal, The dm was prob duffed imo

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Morbid learn to spell first its please and not pleesh.
    She dosnt even need good spelling her looks will get her though life WAY to easily as it is :wub:

Aphile

Originally posted by TempesT
    I still wonder why u have someone else fraps you fighting Nychris, and Tanking the dm. ( I personally think u were doing something u wernt suppose to)

W/ your 1 button minor heal, which is is so slow that u can get off 2 pots befor all your mana drops i think u had to have rearanged your skill bar or ctrl+minor heal, The dm was prob duffed imo
    isnt it obvious why he would somone else to use fraps? because fraps can lag your computer, idiot. ya, lets go tank a dm while lagging!!! awsome idea, right?

get a fucking brain, but good luck, as they're in high need atm.

Originally posted by TempesT

Ignorance is <3 right temp?