Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 176
Like Tree69Likes

Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K)

This is a discussion on Degano Productions: Gladiatorz Clan - Special Patriots Volume 1 - PART 4 [NPT?] (4K) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Why would u not save ScreenShots. Why take the Screenshot if your not going to save them. NTT just had ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Why would u not save ScreenShots. Why take the Screenshot if your not going to save them. NTT just had a Event where u made a video of your 10 years of KO.

    I was saying how he stole someones name, i mean it doesn't look like hes good just standing there dbing people around him. but who knows seems to me like hes got enough dick riders for a lifetime

  2. #77
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Who cares about the amount of viewers on a vid?
    Every movie maker in the history of movie making. That's the ENTIRE POINT of making videos... to share with your peers and receive feedback.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    It's quite embarrassing to keep a screenshot for that long because you got invited to a clan Must've been a real special moment for you...
    Yeah because nobody keeps screenshots of KO. I literally have hundreds of screenshots from KO... Your constant defamation using personal attacks with your Anatolia friends is really deplorable.
    Last edited by itzbryan; 11-11-2014 at 12:51 AM.
    zuka likes this.

  3. #78
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Every movie maker in the history of movie making. That's the ENTIRE POINT of making videos... to share with your peers and receive feedback.
    It's a KO vid, so i repeat, who cares about the amount of views you had on your vid? It's not gonna make you more skilled or pro if you get more views lol.

  4. #79
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    1. I never said I didn't see a lot of great priests, I said the ones that really surprised me was Turkish priests and not English ones.


    2. I never said I am skilled priest because I can tank 10 warriors, although it do prove that I am skilled.. I don't know what kind of gear you think I have and what kind of gear the people I play against have...
    I am playing against meeles from Anatolia in my videos, not against meeles from Asgard (newest server).. if it seems simple in my videos it doesn't mean it is...
    I could actually promise you that you couldn't tank more than 3 warriors while you're fully debuffed.


    3. I've played in Europa, I can still play there if I want and I can assure you... when I went Europa I didn't find anyone that really surprised me except for the people I already knew that they're good
    Which wasn't any of the people that posted in the last page.


    4. Cool story bro, every time you mention your clan that's all I remember





    1 - You wasn't an animosity member back in the days so stop talking like you have any clue ok kid?


    2 - They quitted because they couldn't take csw, this is what their own members said... you were probably busy playing in ardream durnig that time so you have no clue.


    3 - What are you Patriots now? crying about an alliance between the two best clans in Anatolia?
    Also it was a fact that we wasn't scrolled against a party of them fully scrolled, they won us... I admit loosing to them but I also admit winning them.
    Just because I never posted a video it doesn't mean we can't win right? the video they posted against us was made because of anger they had towards us and I won't even try to explain it to some scrub.


    Bottom line, why don't you use your brain and push your nose into your own business such as private servers?
    You don't see us pushing our nose into private server area because we might have no clue what we're talking about but you...
    you just amaze me everytime with your stupidity...


    Do yourself a favour, don't talk if you got no clue.






    You know we could say the same thing about you basically right?















    It's not what he said, its what RM said.
    1.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    Cool story bro, I got nothing against Bryan...I never tried to be like him and I never will, I don't think you even realize who are you talking to...


    And I don't want to sound like I'm showing off but after over 10 years of experience in this game, I can assure you about one thing..
    I have never seen a single English debuffer that could be somehow compared to me, Turkish debuffers.. I have seen few but not even a single English debuffer.
    You said that you can assure that no one is perfect as you, so what does it mean ? oh yeah its just some compliment right ?

    2. You are on average gear at Anotolia server, aren't you ? i can actually play smarter than the way you play even tough im not good priest as most people do, but im assure you that i can do better than you

    3.Yep every good people is your friend, because you cant beat them and make them friends right ? you are just some emo kid that cant lose your ego.

    4. The guy FuriosKo beating is not even our clannie, we joined them as a mage team to their melee clan, just to get Capes (long capes) because we barely playing, so its pointless to make our clan even tho it was BETA, and yo, In that video there is just 2-3 people that furiosko beating including dylan i guess ?

    5.Again im gonna teach you kid, 1 versus 1 is just nothing, its just up to 1 person, but i've been call you and your team member for ages, to do 8vs8 with 2 pri + melees and you denied.
    In 1 versus 1 doesnt show any skill, its also lack of ping that people living far away, doesnt matter how good they are, they still will lose due to Ping problem, so yeah, you've been playing this game for ages and you still DUMB.
    In party versus, you will have to support and you will get support, its the TRUE SKILL you were showing, you got me ?
    Most of the poeple know this, but unless kid like you.

    6. I was there and im there when Animosity beating you and you guys giving reason that you were missing priest, while you guys using 2 priest in party already, you were needed 3 priest to do 8 versus 8.
    FYI, I never had account in c-west and i just share some of my friend (Victor) to play, one of those days i were there when you guys being douche.

    7.You keep making useless drama and bitching your self, you doesnt know anything about them, you just know them in c-west and against, they are not kids like you, those animosity people just playing for fun, if the server gets boring they just quit, doesnt matter anywhere, after that, they've been playing several server again in USKO, and quit again because its boring, so stop making up your bullshit.
    We decide to stay in PVP server because its never get bored, we can pk anytime we log and have fun, we do have tons of fun and learn alot in PVP server.

    8.I've been stop loging in Anatolia since last 2 years i guess, im not playing with any of them or my self, not at all.

    9. Im inviting you to Private server section, so you can learn What is K.O, you wont be able to bitch like in this Media section, you will just get your answer right away by those people who know what is Knight Online and how its made.

    Im not pushing my nose to anything i have no clue lol, its all Facts that i see from your video and the way you are talking to people, its just simply a replay to your question and comments .
    Last edited by zuka; 11-11-2014 at 11:29 AM.

  5. #80
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Why would u not save ScreenShots. Why take the Screenshot if your not going to save them. NTT just had a Event where u made a video of your 10 years of KO.

    I was saying how he stole someones name, i mean it doesn't look like hes good just standing there dbing people around him. but who knows seems to me like hes got enough dick riders for a lifetime
    I'm amazed how stupid you are, this last video I made was supposed to be like this.
    This is why there's NPT on the title there, the guy kept getting ressed and then died again...

    Wow seriously go play tetris or something, it doesn't seem like you have any clue about KO... at all..


    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Yeah because nobody keeps screenshots of KO. I literally have hundreds of screenshots from KO... Your constant defamation using personal attacks with your Anatolia friends is really deplorable.
    He never said anything about having old screenshots.
    People usually take screenshots of special moments, this is why he said what he said.

    You knew exactly what he ment.


    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    1.
    You said that you can assure that no one is perfect as you, so what does it mean ? oh yeah its just some compliment right ?

    2. You are on average gear at Anotolia server, aren't you ? i can actually play smarter than the way you play even tough im not good priest as most people do, but im assure you that i can do better than you

    3.Yep every good people is your friend, because you cant beat them and make them friends right ? you are just some emo kid that cant lose your ego.

    4. The guy FuriosKo beating is not even our clannie, we joined them as a mage team to their melee clan, just to get Capes (long capes) because we barely playing, so its pointless to make our clan even tho it was BETA, and yo, In that video there is just 2-3 people that furiosko beating including dylan i guess ?

    5.Again im gonna teach you kid, 1 versus 1 is just nothing, its just up to 1 person, but i've been call you and your team member for ages, to do 8vs8 with 2 pri + melees and you denied.
    In 1 versus 1 doesnt show any skill, its also lack of ping that people living far away, doesnt matter how good they are, they still will lose due to Ping problem, so yeah, you've been playing this game for ages and you still DUMB.
    In party versus, you will have to support and you will get support, its the TRUE SKILL you were showing, you got me ?
    Most of the poeple know this, but unless kid like you.

    6. I was there and im there when Animosity beating you and you guys giving reason that you were missing priest, while you guys using 2 priest in party already, you were needed 3 priest to do 8 versus 8.
    FYI, I never had account in c-west and i just share some of my friend (Victor) to play, one of those days i were there when you guys being douche.

    7.You keep making useless drama and bitching your self, you doesnt know anything about them, you just know them in c-west and against, they are not kids like you, those animosity people just playing for fun, if the server gets boring they just quit, doesnt matter anywhere, after that, they've been playing several server again in USKO, and quit again because its boring, so stop making up your bullshit.
    We decide to stay in PVP server because its never get bored, we can pk anytime we log and have fun, we do have tons of fun and learn alot in PVP server.

    8.I've been stop loging in Anatolia since last 2 years i guess, im not playing with any of them or my self, not at all.

    9. Im inviting you to Private server section, so you can learn What is K.O, you wont be able to bitch like in this Media section, you will just get your answer right away by those people who know what is Knight Online and how its made.

    Im not pushing my nose to anything i have no clue lol, its all Facts that i see from your video and the way you are talking to people, its just simply a replay to your question and comments .

    1. I never said none is perfect as me, I said I have never met a better English debuffer than me.
    L2Read.

    2. You can't even play mage, how are you going to play a debuffer?

    3. every good people? where did you learn English? and for the record I know many people that play great and I'm not their friend or anything like that.

    4. He would VS more people if they would accept a VS against him, but since they didn't accept...(he got screenshots of that) what you expect him to do?
    This video proved more than enough, Dylan or you said in a different post that we couldn't take anyone from your meeles.. apparently furiousko vsed the clan leader of your meele clan and won.

    5. I never denied anything, really post after post... your stupidity just surprises me.
    I said that I won't risk anyone from my clannies, including myself to prove that we're better.
    I told you already, come to USKO.. get a character or make a character, get your 8 players and we're ready any day.
    Any kind of VS, mages 8v8, meeles 8v8.. we're ready.

    6. One more lie, you never shared Victor back in the days.
    Three people used to play on the character that victor played, it was Leroy, Thales(or whatever, victor's brother) and Victor.
    I never said we beated them 100% of the time, but I can assure you that what we did to them back in the days was a sad story.
    I was there, you wasn't... maybe furiousko didn't really know who played on which character back in the days but I did so you can't fool anyone

    7. There are difference between getting bored and getting beated over and over.
    They're not kids he said, ... Don't push me to open this subject even.

    8. What...? O.o

    9. You telling me to learn how to play KO is like you telling someone who is 30 years older than you to learn about life.
    You can't tell people who are 20 times more experienced than you in a specific subject that they need to learn.

    Also don't take me the wrong way, I'm not saying all the private server players are noobs or anything.
    I know some players that came from private servers, took them a little bit of time to adapt to USKO's PK but eventually I saw that they're not bad.
    But one thing for sure, you are not from this kind of people.


    P.S I don't think you know what's the definition of the word "fact".
    Here, I will help you : Fact - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



    By the way, thank you for keeping my post up
    Last edited by Adi; 11-11-2014 at 07:08 PM.

  6. #81
    Senior Member Sm0keS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm amazed how stupid you are, this last video I made was supposed to be like this.
    This is why there's NPT on the title there, the guy kept getting ressed and then died again...

    Wow seriously go play tetris or something, it doesn't seem like you have any clue about KO... at all..
    Really? Im truly surprised how much of a joke you are. Man up and tell bryan you jacked his name. Id out play you on any class kid.

  7. #82
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Really? Im truly surprised how much of a joke you are. Man up and tell bryan you jacked his name. Id out play you on any class kid.
    I never took anyone's name, especially not his.
    But I'm wondering, who are you? and why do you think your opinion matters? lol.

    "Id out play you on any class kid."
    I'm pretty sure that I would do better than you using my legs, based on the way you talk but alright.

    Like I said before, get out of this topic if you got nothing useful to say.. we all realized that you're Bryan's main ass licker but really... I don't care.


    //EDIT//
    This is how sad you are..
    And you dare saying that you're better than anyone? yet you admited that you used to koxp because of how "good" you are..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    yes i use to koxp.. only SS people have on me is when i arrow shacked cz about 4 years ago..

  8. #83
    iTzBryan Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    Really? Im truly surprised how much of a joke you are. Man up and tell bryan you jacked his name. Id out play you on any class kid.
    Smokes if you haven't noticed by now, trying to win an argument with someone so full of himself is like trying to win a tennis match with a brick wall. Just let it go. I've lost all respect for this "Adi" if I even had an ounce left to begin with.

    Liar, deceptive, full of bullshit, arrogant, antagonistic... Stick with your Anatolia server, NEVER ruin any other server. You are the best "Degano Productions." #1 Debuffer -- Class act.
    zuka likes this.

  9. #84
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I never took anyone's name, especially not his.
    But I'm wondering, who are you? and why do you think your opinion matters? lol.

    "Id out play you on any class kid."
    I'm pretty sure that I would do better than you using my legs, based on the way you talk but alright.
    Do me a favor, kill your self and free this world.
    I'll let my 14 years little brother to beat your ass up dude, he is way better than you.

    You trying to win on every argument also you proved to everyone that how stupid you are .
    razor likes this.

  10. #85
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,080

    Default

    armageddon is trash

  11. #86
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzbryan View Post
    Smokes if you haven't noticed by now, trying to win an argument with someone so full of himself is like trying to win a tennis match with a brick wall. Just let it go. I've lost all respect for this "Adi" if I even had an ounce left to begin with.

    Liar, deceptive, full of bullshit, arrogant, antagonistic... Stick with your Anatolia server, NEVER ruin any other server. You are the best "Degano Productions." #1 Debuffer -- Class act.
    What are you whining about? really, you came into my topic with your bullshit and then you start crying like this?

    It could end a lot more nicer if you wouldn't have a ego of a 12years old child,
    I knew you would behave the way you're behaving right now, this is why I responded that way and guess what? I was right.


    Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    Do me a favor, kill your self and free this world.
    I'll let my 14 years little brother to beat your ass up dude, he is way better than you.

    You trying to win on every argument also you proved to everyone that how stupid you are .
    I'm not trying, I am winning.


    Bottom line, now you guys understand why did I say you shouldn't really try to flame me in my own thread.
    I was supposed to ignore you but it seems like its a good way to keep my topic up so I answer your nonsense with some facts.


    Cry me a river.

  12. #87
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    *nom nom nom*

    I don't have to pay for this, do I?

  13. #88
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm not trying, I am winning.
    You really aren't. Most people have already given up with you, so eventually you will have no one to "argue" with. Not really fair to count that as a victory is it?

    I haven't really addressed you directly lately due to how utterly futile it is to attempt to extract rational thoughts out of your thick skull, but just know this: You are not as bright as you think you are. In fact the last sentence might be the understatement of the century.

    Please lighten up already... it is beyond cringeworthy.
    Bathory and zuka like this.

  14. #89
    Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You really aren't. Most people have already given up with you, so eventually you will have no one to "argue" with. Not really fair to count that as a victory is it?

    I haven't really addressed you directly lately due to how utterly futile it is to attempt to extract rational thoughts out of your thick skull, but just know this: You are not as bright as you think you are. In fact the last sentence might be the understatement of the century.

    Please lighten up already... it is beyond cringeworthy.
    Careful there tiger! They might get their entire clan to try and hurt your feelings with such mean posts, such as:

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    Another jealous prick, they are all over the place, what happend did you get rejected when applying for Adi's clan?
    On a side note, I bet Adi owns 3 fedoras, all in different colors, and has an amazingly not-trimmed neckbeard!

  15. #90
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    You really aren't. Most people have already given up with you, so eventually you will have no one to "argue" with. Not really fair to count that as a victory is it?

    I haven't really addressed you directly lately due to how utterly futile it is to attempt to extract rational thoughts out of your thick skull, but just know this: You are not as bright as you think you are. In fact the last sentence might be the understatement of the century.

    Please lighten up already... it is beyond cringeworthy.
    Cool story razor, when people gave up on the nonsense that came out of your mouth you considered yourself as a winner.
    What I'm doing is posting facts mainly, they talk based on their thoughts and rumors they heard(?).

    I don't think I need to explain you again how sad you are and why I believe that you're just another lowlife imbecile that try to sound smart.
    I have seen that you're into private servers nowadays? you better stay there, you fit good over there. Not to mention that probably even there you're getting beaten by every single player.

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    Careful there tiger! They might get their entire clan to try and hurt your feelings with such mean posts, such as:


    On a side note, I bet Adi owns 3 fedoras, all in different colors, and has an amazingly not-trimmed neckbeard!

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-12-2015, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-31-2014, 10:47 AM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:21 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 10-22-2014, 06:54 PM
  5. Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-01-2014, 02:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •