Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Dual Minor vs Single Minor

This is a discussion on Dual Minor vs Single Minor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i use 3 minor it going good just see this vs with out pauldrom :P im 78 and he 80 ...
Page: 13

i use 3 minor it going good just see this vs with out pauldrom :P im 78 and he 80 with md `+9 lol
    http://rapidshare.com/files/84021604/meco_...ked__D.wmv.html[/b]
    fucking horrible combo, and dd +6/25? ..

KaKashi-Sen

if u see he using fp dd 25.. so if u can win me on vs i will say i have a fucking horrible combo oke?

SacruM

oh yeah babe i am superman :lol: :lol:

dartagon

oh yeah babe i am superman :lol: :lol:[/b]
    yeah sure... too bad my lvl 65 sin on xig got banned, i would have give u a humility lesson

SacruM

he he he ^^ you dont know what its a real skill so maybe i give u some lesson

btw. i no need lesson .. i need items and lvl

KnightMike

yea fack i need some editors msn me guys pls, i suck at editing i wanna upload this video to show ppl the different kinds of minor heals

dartagon

he he he ^^ you dont know what its a real skill so maybe i give u some lesson
    btw. i no need lesson .. i need items and lvl [/b]
    lol?

some lvl 70- sin on xig wanna share his account for 2 min? i wanna pwn this fagget

*back to topic

SacruM

some lvl 70- sin on xig wanna share his account for 2 min? i wanna pwn this fagget[/b]
    i think you need somthin 70 + :wub: :lol: :lol:

Banned

if u see he using fp dd 25.. so if u can win me on vs i will say i have a fucking horrible combo oke?[/b]
    Your combo is horrible, the fact u werent able to drop his hp proves it.

Ok3j
    My items is dual shard +7 set shell +7/12 dex elf belt +0 christamst pendant rest quest
    Nyksz lvl 70+
    http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nykszuc6.jpg
    now kingping & Nyksz vs me
    http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=k...ngnyksvsjf7.jpg
    and Nyksz runing away :s
    http://img529.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nykszsu3.jpg

now new items dual md +8 pp +1 elf belt +0 set shell +7 rest quest
    HumansCaptainss dunno lvl & Orlyak70lvl+
    http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?i...1142148ac7.jpg
    HumansCaptainss die and 1v1 with Orlyak
    http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=orlyaknw8.jpg

humancaptainss is random noob but he have nice ap
    ya i am maliced but without malice he hit me 1k +
    http://img142.imageshack.us/my.php?image=h...apitanssew9.jpg[/b]
    The fact that u took all these stupid pictures is very sad.

dartagon

Your combo is horrible, the fact u werent able to drop his hp proves it.
    The fact that u took all these stupid pictures is very sad.[/b]
    lol someone stop him plz.

KnightMike

lawl dartagon u suck too haahha nooblet

Banned

If you're not an idiot and you can control your mana then dual minor is the best. If you like to spam a button really fast, make your finger get tired and use the occasional HP pot before having 0 mana then use 1 minor.

People who say double minor is limited actually need to try it. It's not about speed, it's about how much you're getting hit and knowing how to regulate your mana. You don't need to win a VS full HP everytime but with double minor you can use your spare mana over time instead of all at once like every person who 1 minor and hp pots says double minoring rogues do. I'll use this example again:

Chusco VS IIIRedIII

Chusco uses 1 minor and HP and he's actually good at it BUT the fact is; if red actually knew what a combo was Chusco would have lost AND the fact that if the fight lasted much longer Chusco eventually couldn't HP pot anymore and would have died off of a single minor getting spammed for 700.

With dual minor you can outheal the greater of the damage and even stop your minor for 1 sec to use an HP pot if you'd like. A good dual minoring rogue (ex. UnD3FeaTed - minor on keyboard + right click) would have beat Red either full HP or damn near close to it. There's no point in any more of these topics. Back in KO/KE when you didn't get spammed for 650+ by any random turk warrior then yea single minor + HP pot was decent, but now gear plays a more important role. Fighting a lvl 80 warrior with over 3K AP using 1 minor and HP pot just won't cut it.

Miss_Cleric

If you're not an idiot and you can control your mana then dual minor is the best. If you like to spam a button really fast, make your finger get tired and use the occasional HP pot before having 0 mana then use 1 minor.

People who say double minor is limited actually need to try it. It's not about speed, it's about how much you're getting hit and knowing how to regulate your mana. You don't need to win a VS full HP everytime but with double minor you can use your spare mana over time instead of all at once like every person who 1 minor and hp pots says double minoring rogues do. I'll use this example again:

Chusco VS IIIRedIII

Chusco uses 1 minor and HP and he's actually good at it BUT the fact is; if red actually knew what a combo was Chusco would have lost AND the fact that if the fight lasted much longer Chusco eventually couldn't HP pot anymore and would have died off of a single minor getting spammed for 700.

With dual minor you can outheal the greater of the damage and even stop your minor for 1 sec to use an HP pot if you'd like. A good dual minoring rogue (ex. UnD3FeaTed - minor on keyboard + right click) would have beat Red either full HP or damn near close to it. There's no point in any more of these topics. Back in KO/KE when you didn't get spammed for 650+ by any random turk warrior then yea single minor + HP pot was decent, but now gear plays a more important role. Fighting a lvl 80 warrior with over 3K AP using 1 minor and HP pot just won't cut it.[/b]
    yea what he said h34r:

2 minors... because:

1. you wont break ur keyboard
    2. you wont break your finger when ur spamming the #

Because 2 minors.. pwnz

Well its funny how people say 1minor + hp pot sucks, if thats the truth how come Offline from Ares couldnt kill using me just that? He's 80 and even when he used the lvl 80 skill it didnt take me more then 3-5 seconds to get back to almost full hp.

And at all you haters saying Zero wasnt that good and what not, keep in mind he didnt only fight fags that were a 2-3 hit kills, he owned everyone except Fluppy. Fluppy was the only one that killed him. I mean come on guys he pwned the duped out greeks, he owned the "allmighty" NYchris and list just keeps on going. Don't say he sucked until u fought him when he was at his prime, I know I did and I got my ass handed to me so bad that I felt it a week later.

But if you really wanna see if he's good I can get him to log my char for 1v1's. My sin is lvl 70 so you cant complain about level!