Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

we love you patriot and illuminati

This is a discussion on we love you patriot and illuminati within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Lemon Ok too many halfwitted posts for me to quote all of them because I really cannot ...
Page: 5

RingWraith

Originally posted by Lemon
    Ok too many halfwitted posts for me to quote all of them because I really cannot be arsed.

- The "Lemonfreezer Look"? I guess I just can't help the fact that I don't dupe and ebay my items and instead actually do some farming. I suppose you wouldn't know what that is because it's playing the game instead of abusing it.
    - If you think the difference between his gear and your gear changes nothing then you do it naked and see how much of a difference it makes then because from what I can see "gear makes no difference" is part of the basis of your argument (or should I say defence.)
    - Nobody is whining except for you and Ringwraith. You cannot face up to the fact that you are an arrogant tosser who won't conduct a fair fight because if he loses it would damage his ego and his reputation too much for him to bear. RingWraith just enjoys whining when he has someone to back him up because he is just a sheep following the egotistical knobs he someday wants to be, I mean shit he can't even play his own character it has to be someone elses.
    - Oh and give futile ur damn stats.

RingWraith
    - Stop whining. Can't you just leave the game and stay gone? Also off the forums would help because nobody cares about anything you have to say anymore. You were always riding someone elses wave and now you are running out of waves to ride.

Solstice
    - Its ok. Interrupt anytime, its nice to have a break from stupid arguments like this.

g0dly
    - Do you like to lick ring or just poke it?

Achemenes
    - I wasn't gonna say anything to you because you aren't worth the time but then agian I am feeling cruel so I thought I would let you know that.

Lemon - Fashion designer to every rogue wearing chitins, apparantly.

Aww mr.brown nose is talking, just piss off newbie ^^ along with rest of the fab five squad.

Lemon

Originally posted by RingWraith+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RingWraith)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Lemon
    Ok too many halfwitted posts for me to quote all of them because I really cannot be arsed.

- The "Lemonfreezer Look"? I guess I just can't help the fact that I don't dupe and ebay my items and instead actually do some farming. I suppose you wouldn't know what that is because it's playing the game instead of abusing it.
    - If you think the difference between his gear and your gear changes nothing then you do it naked and see how much of a difference it makes then because from what I can see "gear makes no difference" is part of the basis of your argument (or should I say defence.)
    - Nobody is whining except for you and Ringwraith. You cannot face up to the fact that you are an arrogant tosser who won't conduct a fair fight because if he loses it would damage his ego and his reputation too much for him to bear. RingWraith just enjoys whining when he has someone to back him up because he is just a sheep following the egotistical knobs he someday wants to be, I mean shit he can't even play his own character it has to be someone elses.
    - Oh and give futile ur damn stats.

RingWraith
    - Stop whining. Can't you just leave the game and stay gone? Also off the forums would help because nobody cares about anything you have to say anymore. You were always riding someone elses wave and now you are running out of waves to ride.

Solstice
    - Its ok. Interrupt anytime, its nice to have a break from stupid arguments like this.

g0dly
    - Do you like to lick ring or just poke it?

Achemenes
    - I wasn't gonna say anything to you because you aren't worth the time but then agian I am feeling cruel so I thought I would let you know that.

Lemon - Fashion designer to every rogue wearing chitins, apparantly.

Aww mr.brown nose is talking, just piss off newbie ^^ along with rest of the fab five squad.[/b]
    Sorry Ringwraith, we aren't all like you, I can make decisions on my own. I don't need someone to make them for me. Anyway, can you count? Only 3 Illuminati members have posted and do post so where does the "fab five squad" come from. Maybe you should just leave the argument to people who have something between their heads and just not post anymore? (yes I am calling you an idiot.)

Lemon

The real reason i asked for unbuffed 1v1 was to get you to arena since i know you wont accept a straight up 1v1, losing unbuffed is kinda irrelevant to me, i wanted to show him how poor he is in a straight contest. He has no reason to flame people on forums for running when hes the biggest pussy in the game.

It is HIS fault that he uses +7 shell instead of +8 chitin, and has a fucking +8 DV... I cant believe he made all you chumps farm shit for such a crap weapon. Any rogue with 4k HP and high damage(like futile) is obviously well equipped and should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant. The really sad part is that you consider me being unbuffed to be a fair fight Using your logic, a fair fight would involve him removing some dex since he hits a lot harder than me, but i wont complain about that too much. If he knows hes crap compared to me, then why u kicking up such a fuss? just get over it, he barely can kill me unbuffed *woo!* i think you kinda ran out of points now. GG.

And i have a screenshot, but i want to see how far you push me on this

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

Originally posted by 0000000
    The real reason i asked for unbuffed 1v1 was to get you to arena since i know you wont accept a straight up 1v1, losing unbuffed is kinda irrelevant to me, i wanted to show him how poor he is in a straight contest. He has no reason to flame people on forums for running when hes the biggest pussy in the game. *

It is HIS fault that he uses +7 shell instead of +8 chitin, and has a fucking +8 DV... I cant believe he made all you chumps farm shit for such a crap weapon. Any rogue with 4k HP and high damage(like futile) is obviously well equipped and should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant. The really sad part is that you consider me being unbuffed to be a fair fight Using your logic, a fair fight would involve him removing some dex since he hits a lot harder than me, but i wont complain about that too much. If he knows hes crap compared to me, then why u kicking up such a fuss? just get over it, he barely can kill me unbuffed *woo!*

I will rape you with a lvl 55 sin with my eyes closed. /end_rant

Chiclette

Originally posted by devilscommandments+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(devilscommandments)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000
    The real reason i asked for unbuffed 1v1 was to get you to arena since i know you wont accept a straight up 1v1, losing unbuffed is kinda irrelevant to me, i wanted to show him how poor he is in a straight contest. He has no reason to flame people on forums for running when hes the biggest pussy in the game. *

It is HIS fault that he uses +7 shell instead of +8 chitin, and has a fucking +8 DV... I cant believe he made all you chumps farm shit for such a crap weapon. Any rogue with 4k HP and high damage(like futile) is obviously well equipped and should be able to handle himself in 1v1, which he cant. The really sad part is that you consider me being unbuffed to be a fair fight Using your logic, a fair fight would involve him removing some dex since he hits a lot harder than me, but i wont complain about that too much. If he knows hes crap compared to me, then why u kicking up such a fuss? just get over it, he barely can kill me unbuffed *woo!*

I will rape you with a lvl 55 sin with my eyes closed. /end_rant[/b]
    +1 :lol:

Futile Rhetoric

well one was a gift from Mike in Engage when i was with them, since i was using a lowly mirage at the time, the other i bought for ingame gold start of 2005 (not from a greek). happy? You need to stop believing all the myths out there, and ive heard most of them, they are amusing Dont actually think i ever got any item from a greek come to think of it.
    Ah, well that's much better, then. You didn't get it off Ebay, Mike did it for you. Yeah, that is much better.

Futile Rhetoric

Yes waz, there was rampant duping, however generalising all +8 upgrades as dupes does not further your cause particularly.
    Nice strawman there, dearie, having fun beating it up? No one has ever claimed that all +8s are dupes; for instance, I've made a few +8s, and I know those aren't duped. Yours however more likely than are not.

It wasnt hard to make +8's before - especially when trinas were cheap - so RW is exactly correct in that sense.
    You can have infinite access to trinas and +8s will still be hard to make. Unless of course you're going to repeat Ringpiece's argument, and say that you have to do it with the "right method". The "right method", by the way, is what IS used, for instance. And gosh do you like to whine about them.

Gathering 5 pieces of +7 chitin for an upgrading is certainly far easier than obtaining piles of quest items for events before anyone else, twice, so im not sure what your point is.
    The success rate of going +8 is nowhere near 20%, and you claiming this goes to show just how little you've done in this game outside
    Aof farming ebay and running around CZ.

And i never claimed to be an astrophysicist, it has nothing to do with what i do now. I just studied it along with computer science, so get your facts straight. It seems that you guys have a masochistic urge for flaming about things you know nothing about. I deal with facts: you and futile = retarded whining newbies.
    And what is it you do now, Zero dear? I had no idea that being an obnoxious yet tiny prick was a vocation.

Futile Rhetoric

Originally posted by RingWraith
    Aww the little ivan is angry now?, cause he didnt solo talos first :<
    Actually my little molested friend, you have shown no proof whatsoever to the contrary, so hey

Pretty weak comeback there. So you're basically purporting that i dupe, and if i didn't dupe, that i buy items from dupers. Thats a lot of big assumptions dont you think, dearie? Is that all your argument has been reduced to, some petty assumptions that you have no evidence of whatsoever? I'm sorry that you never had enough friends to learn of any upgrade methods, but that is none of my concern. Lets just say that the upgrade chance is only less than 20% if you upgrade blindly.

I've read long logs between people in your clan and others, it is evident that you are a bunch of self-righteous idiots who assume that anyone better than you in a game is simply cheating. Keep your stupid theories and assumptions to yourself otherwise they backfire.

p.s: That little button at the top right of your post is the edit button. Its useful, use it.

g0dly

sry lemon, ring is baba europe, i just poke him in the eye

sweden ftw. :wub:

Grid

I love this thread, oh and RW you danish douchebag, it should say RETARDED, not RETIERED

RingWraith

[quote]
    Yes waz, there was rampant duping, however generalising all +8 upgrades as dupes does not further your cause particularly.
    Nice strawman there, dearie, having fun beating it up? No one has ever claimed that all +8s are dupes; for instance, I've made a few +8s, and I know those aren't duped. Yours however more likely than not are.

It wasnt hard to make +8's before - especially when trinas were cheap - so RW is exactly correct in that sense.
    You can have infinite access to trinas and +8s will still be hard to make. Unless of course you're going to repeat Ringpiece's argument, and say that you have to do it with the "right method". The "right method", by the way, is what IS used, for instance. And gosh do you like to whine about them.

+8 was very easy to make before KE. KE fucked up the anvil. Just because you didnt know how to, you dont have to come crying and call all who made +8 shells a baba shopper or a duper.

*edit*
    oh screw it, this is interesting. . . carry on.

Haxium

Originally posted by ChanTicO
    *edit*
    oh screw it, this is interesting. . . carry on.
    ye pls, don't lock

funny how we got the same's on diez *cough* lutz/shai *cough*

b> pop corn & coke /pm

Lemon

Originally posted by g0dly
    sry lemon, ring is baba europe, i just poke him in the eye

sweden ftw. *:wub:
    Ah good good, give it to em'.

Anyway back to the prosecution; 0000000 you are charged with consorting with babashoppers and dupers how do you plead? (I don't want to put words in your mouth but...) 0000000:"Not Guilty"

Well that would be your answer right? However the sad thing is that we all know that the crowd you hung/hang out with were the first dupers and babashoppers around and they kept on going until you were as happy as you could be without looking too suspicious. So therefore you are a lier, and if you lied about this then what else did you lie about? Maybe astrophysics was your primary course but you had to switch when you couldn't come to terms with the fact that the universe didn't revolve around you. You should just rename yourself to one of the fundamental particles because you make up everything (for Ringwraith I will put this in laymans terms; I am calling him a lier.)

Ringwraith, baa baa sheep boy. Let me know when you decide who's opinion you want to have today.

Lemon

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast