Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

How far the US have change in 150 years

This is a discussion on How far the US have change in 150 years within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i laugh at your attempt to use the basic stands of a valid argument to disprove a sarcastic point.[/b] Thats ...
Page: 8

i laugh at your attempt to use the basic stands of a valid argument to disprove a sarcastic point.[/b]
    Thats good that I can make you laugh. I realized he was probaly being sarcastic, thats why my post back was mixed with sarcasm. But your head is up your own butt to recognize that.
    By the way, stand= form? Cause I never heard it called a stand before. I didnt have to attempt, I accomplished.

Zaczaco11

a worthless accomplishment <_<

Zxenke

Commonly known facts are accepted by everyone because they are supported by multiple sources. Not from a Pizza Hut delivery boy.[/b]
    So if two people agree on something, then it is true? Facts are only in the eye of the beholder.

I didnt have to attempt, I accomplished.[/b]
    Lol, what is with you and Kennie? This is the second time you had said things like this. You have to attempt to accomplish, lol. I can get the dictionary definition for you like I did Kennie earlier...

Banned

I seriously doubt you have a degree lol. Nice try though. I don&#39;t care what your opinion is of me, thanks for trying. Once again what you say makes no sense. You don&#39;t even try to talk intelligently. Instead you try to call me names. oh no! some guy that doesn&#39;t know me online thinks im an idiot!!! /cry....

A: its a commonly known fact I have a degree (very questionable premises)
    Therefore B: I say your a moron. (conclusion doesnt follow premies)

If you took psychology you would of taken some kinda critical thinking class? I did. You argument doesn&#39;t follow any kinda correct form...

Thank you for bring smiles to my face everyday. I laugh at your stupidity.[/b]
    You bring a smile to my face because I can use my "degree in psychology" to call you a moron.

Furthermore, it is not "premises", it is a single premise. I am assuming you are not even a natural born citizen of the United States. You are probably an immigrant living in the United States. I have analyzed some of your post using my "degree in psychology" and made such deductions based on the fact that your English is weak. You also make grammatical errors that are common of people from Asia. I bet if someone were to call you on the phone, you would sound like a FOB (FRESH OFF THE BOAT). Let&#39;s experiment. Give Vandy your phone number and he will call you.

Zaczaco11

You bring a smile to my face because I can use my "degree in psychology" to call you a moron.

Furthermore, it is not "premises", it is a single premise. I am assuming you are not even a natural born citizen of the United States. You are probably an immigrant living in the United States. I have analyzed some of your post using my "degree in psychology" and made such deductions based on the fact that your English is weak. You also make grammatical errors that are common of people from Asia. I bet if someone were to call you on the phone, you would sound like a FOB (FRESH OFF THE BOAT). Let&#39;s experiment. Give Vandy your phone number and he will call you.[/b]
    +the arrogance in intelligence level is amazingly high

Banned

So if two people agree on something, then it is true? Facts are only in the eye of the beholder.[/b]
    Are you retarded?

Furthermore, it is not "premises", it is a single premise. I am assuming you are not even a natural born citizen of the United States. You are probably an immigrant living in the United States. I have analyzed some of your post using my "degree in psychology" and made such deductions based on the fact that your English is weak. You also make grammatical errors that are common of people from Asia. I bet if someone were to call you on the phone, you would sound like a FOB (FRESH OFF THE BOAT). Let&#39;s experiment. Give Vandy your phone number and he will call you.[/b]
    LOL retard.

Two useless arguments that won&#39;t even take a minute to counter. Why don&#39;t guys reread what you just wrote and fix your own mistakes. I just laugh at every posts because it&#39;s so simple to counter argue, yet you guys can&#39;t see it. I&#39;m not going to waste my time answering silly questions.

However Moe, tell us how generous American companies are again.

Picking out a spelling error or grammer is called quibbling, a form of fallacious reasoning. It&#39;s meaningless.
    Listen, we already understand that you guys think we are “morons” (you know who you are). You have stated it over and over. So let’s draw some conclusions. I believe I have to come to the conclusion that you guys are emotively motivated because if you truly believed we are stupid, you would stop talking to us, instead of returning over and over to state how stupid we are. If that’s true you guys need to find some positive, constructive outlets in life. Or I must come to the conclusion that you guys are too retarded to see how pathetic you guys are, and like acting like a bunch of jerks. I feel two things when I see ppl like you guys. Humor, then sadness that people like you guys exists. So in my own conclusion, I will not be responding to posts that reflect all this anymore. I got too many important, and wonderful things going on in my life than waste anymore on people that can’t have a civil conversation. Try to move past narrow mindedness. You guys talk about arrogance but are blind to see it in yourself. I understand that you feel cool acting like your something special online, in a video game forum. Must be cause you guys ain&#39;t got balls in person. So lets shift the conversation to the topics, not on ourselves anymore? Move on?

Banned

Never mind that, before I start on writing my papers let me respond.

Retard #1, why do we know George Washington was the first president? Because it has been done and over with. Why it is common knowledge that American car companies try to to screw the American people? Because it has been done and over with.

Retard #2
    Thesis/Hypothesis: You&#39;re a retard.
    Supporting statement: You think if given a tax break, companies will expand disregarding consumer demand.
    Conclusion: You&#39;re a retard because businesses expand base on consumer demand.

What were you missing?

PaPaSmurF

I don&#39;t really understand why this topics alive lol.
    Forum warriors UNIT!, you guys are not changing anything in the world by arguing on a forum. But I&#39;ll admit, its fun to read, and probably fun to write. :lol:

Banned

Picking out a spelling error or grammer is called quibbling, a form of fallacious reasoning. It&#39;s meaningless.
    Listen, we already understand that you guys think we are “morons” (you know who you are). You have stated it over and over. So let’s draw some conclusions. I believe I have to come to the conclusion that you guys are emotively motivated because if you truly believed we are stupid, you would stop talking to us, instead of returning over and over to state how stupid we are. If that’s true you guys need to find some positive, constructive outlets in life. Or I must come to the conclusion that you guys are too retarded to see how pathetic you guys are, and like acting like a bunch of jerks. I feel two things when I see ppl like you guys. Humor, then sadness that people like you guys exists. So in my own conclusion, I will not be responding to posts that reflect all this anymore. I got too many important, and wonderful things going on in my life than waste anymore on people that can’t have a civil conversation. Try to move past narrow mindedness. You guys talk about arrogance but are blind to see it in yourself. I understand that you feel cool acting like your something special online, in a video game forum. Must be cause you guys ain&#39;t got balls in person. So lets shift the conversation to the topics, not on ourselves anymore? Move on?[/b]
    What is your phone number? Say the same thing that you just wrote on the phone. There is a ko4life vent. Please stop by. Is your mom good at cooking chinese food?

Banned

Forum warriors UNIT!, you guys are not changing anything in the world by arguing on a forum. But I&#39;ll admit, its fun to read, and probably fun to write. :lol:[/b]
    Yes, it&#39;s fun to read the arguments of a retarded American. It amazes me.

Especially Americans who think businesses are Jesus after you give them a tax break. Like the guy above me.

Any admin are free to close this topic. However I believe I&#39;ve give significant evidence that my claim is true, that the people who I call retards are really, really, really retarded. They can&#39;t answer simple questions that their argument raises.

Forum warriors UNIT!, you guys are not changing anything in the world by arguing on a forum. But I&#39;ll admit, its fun to read, and probably fun to write. :lol:[/b]
    Yeah it is kinda fun

I can&#39;t understand some ppl though, their heads are too far up their butts. All I hear is "wha wha wha"

Zxenke

Are you retarded?[/b]
    You said the more people agree on something (sources available), the more credible it is. We all know that is false. I also said that facts are only true in the eye of the beholder. I am hardly a relativist. On the contrary, I am pointing out the fallaciousness of relativism. One person sees some fact one way, and some other person sees it another way.

And stop this bullshit about "omg, you are hurting my feelings by calling me names =&#39;(". It&#39;s only wrong when other people do it, right?

Banned

You said the more people agree on something (sources available), the more credible it is. We all know that is false. I also said that facts are only true in the eye of the beholder. I am hardly a relativist. On the contrary, I am pointing out the fallaciousness of relativism. One person sees some fact one way, and some other person sees it another way.

And stop this bullshit about "omg, you are hurting my feelings by calling me names =&#39;(". It&#39;s only wrong when other people do it, right?[/b]
    Was I talking about relativism?

Those sources are
    1. credible
    2. proven
    3. widely accepted

Just because you think George Washington wasn&#39;t our first president, it doesn&#39;t make it true. It doesn&#39;t change history.

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast