Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Over a 100 missles landed here only today, luckly the Irom doom(israeli anti missle) cought about 80 of them ‫ ...
Page: 1

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Default (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

Over a 100 missles landed here only today, luckly the Irom doom(israeli anti missle) cought about 80 of them

‫
    Massive rocket attack on Be'er Sheva, Israel. 14/11/2012.
    BREAKING : ROCKETS SHOT INTO ISRAEL get blocked by Israeli defense system - YouTube

Fucking Israel, stirring shit up in the middle-east since 1948
    Moe Money likes this.

fcking israel and fcking JEW

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Fuck all of you racist fucks you just dont see anything , all those palestinense are just hidding under kids and olderly and then blaming us for hurting them , they are using insant as a shield and then blowing it out to the network/news .
    So all of you little dumb people stop talking bullshit like you understand any stuff , since none of you are being under attack.
    Cause if a missle was under ur heads u would of shit ur pants.

Little archer Senior Member

All I know is that in 99% of the conflicts in the middle east in the last couple of years, Israel was involved.

Coincidence? I think not.

Work it, make it, do it. Senior Member ThiefShaman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    All I know is that in 99% of the conflicts in the middle east in the last couple of years, Israel was involved.

Coincidence? I think not.
    u cant forget the fact all of the coutries around israel wants to destroy it, there's a saying in the Torah, if someone rise up to wipe u, wipe him first.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    Fuck all of you racist fucks you just dont see anything , all those palestinense are just hidding under kids and olderly and then blaming us for hurting them , they are using insant as a shield and then blowing it out to the network/news .
    So all of you little dumb people stop talking bullshit like you understand any stuff , since none of you are being under attack.
    Cause if a missle was under ur heads u would of shit ur pants.
    You seem kind of mad, you're not mad are you?

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    You seem kind of mad, you're not mad are you?
    Mas? Lol, nahhhh
    I hope that just one day a missle would be flying around youre head bet u would cry lol.
    Continue waisting time on a silly game and troll little muslim :-D

Israel is a country created by the fake tears of the British to have an extra arm in the middle east which they very much so desire due to its natural sources. Ever since, Israel have been raising religious conflicts between Jews and Muslims including the thread to destroy the grave of the islamic prophet back in late 1920s. Feel free to look that up. That was stopped by Turks but Israel never stopped to stir shit up. While everyone is busy killing each other, officials who stir shit up, make a killing selling guns, shipping diamonds, oil and black market.

Now when I say Israel, I mean those fuks who in power, using to make money and gain more power. I feel sorry for those innocent people who got injured or died today and before.

When you discriminate against a whole nation because of their religious majority, or the religion itself, you no longer have any difference than those idiots who bomb each other. Stop discrimination based on religion. That is what is causing this shit you idiot fuks.

Organized religion: What an awesome opportunity to make shit load of money. Manipulate people to get tax free donation money... If thats not enough, sell them guns and feed them hate so they kill each other using guns & ammo bought from you.
    Straapi likes this.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Mas? Lol, nahhhh
    I hope that just one day a missle would be flying around youre head bet u would cry lol.
    >Flamed Israel
    >Must be muslim

Ok. I don't think we'll get anywhere with that mindset.

And +1 to nightmare, that's more or less what I know about all of this.

Mas? Lol, nahhhh
    1. I don't play KO
    2. Not even a muslim, infact not even involved in this whatsoever
    3. I live in a country that has always remained neutral throught war, so the likelyhood of a missile "flying around I am head" is pretty much non-existant.

And you find it surprising why people are not with your so called "holy war", fucking idiots should have expected this when you kick it off by killing a hamas leader via an air-raid.

The fact that you're so butthurt about this shit's hilarious to me, especially since I just stated a fact which is; Israel keeps stirring shit up in the middle-east, and this is not something that I'm pulling out of my ass, it's an actual fact.
    ReesesPieces likes this.

was too mad..
    Last edited by SavinMe; 11-27-2012 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    ALL THE FUCKING TURKS OR MUSLIM OR WHATEVER U ARE , LISTEN UP FOLKS

We can't sleep at night , we can't have fun , we are all the day in the safe place only because u , I hope IDF will destroy gaza soon , the alarams and rockets are not make me afraid , I'm ok with that ..

but lets hope GAZA WILL BE DESTROY SOON , LETS PRAY TOGETHER .

btw , turks - I really tried to show my love to u in all the prv servers i've been play and there was a-lot of turks in my clan "KeepOnRunning" , but .. IDC anymore , I hope IDF will destroy ur country too .

FU .

edit : and if you hate us , the Jewish .. u can come to israel and suck my balls in Beer Sheva .. lets see how u will survive here ..

I don't care what peoples will say about my comment , First u have to come Israel and see whats going on here , Sderot is underattack more then 10 years , Beer Sheva and Ashdod is underattack for 4 years , and NOBODY care .
    I'm sure gaza has an easy and fun time as well, specially near the frontier!

Y'all are just civilians being involved in a conflict where the higher ups simply don't give a damn about all of you, as shown in your last sentence.

If your politicians don't care, then who else will? I may be speaking out of my knowledge boundaries (most likely) here but to me fanaticism is synonymous with ignorance, and none of you people deserve anything at all.
    typ0 likes this.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast