Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by SavinMe haterz gonna hate. Degano, ScaredHealDane - why u wasting ur time for explain them whats happening ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by SavinMe View Post
    haterz gonna hate.
    Degano, ScaredHealDane - why u wasting ur time for explain them whats happening here?
    They never know and never will know how is to hear the alaram, run and find safe place in 15 seconds then hear the big boom.

BTW, lets make party vs, jewish vs racists - we will win forsure, like in real
    HUH !
    the alarms bother you much...? hiding like rat bothers you? do you have any idea how Palestinians suffer?
    Do you know the feeling to lose ur whole family because some jew fuck randomly throwing bombs from a plane?
    Did u see one of ur family members dying in ur hands?? no... ill shove that alaram up ur ass.

it chills my chest that non-muslims know the truth about israel and Zionists... and werent brain washed by Zionists media...

Israel will fall... today or tommorow a decade .. years to come soon or later it will fall because evil doesnt last so long
    and the world now are waking up... you better be prepared
    YOU CANNOT TAKE WHAT IS NOT YOURS

anyways I though this kind of topics were banned in g4l?
    Moe Money and Weez like this.

Banned

I was actually thinking of closing this topic due to.. well, it's obvious I guess. But it's kind of interesting to see what the different characters here on g4l have to offer when it comes to actual discussions. On the other hand though, it's rather disappointing looking at the random personal accusations etc.
    I am always amazed how people try to sell their religion as the one and only true religion.

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post
    the alarms bother you much...? hiding like rat bothers you? do you have any idea how Palestinians suffer?
    Do you know the feeling to lose ur whole family because some jew fuck randomly throwing bombs from a plane?
    Did u see one of ur family members dying in ur hands?? no... ill shove that alaram up ur ass.

it chills my chest that non-muslims know the truth about israel and Zionists... and werent brain washed by Zionists media...

Israel will fall... today or tommorow a decade .. years to come soon or later it will fall because evil doesnt last so long

Lol you think that palestiniense suffer? Most of the arrabs are just noob bombers which the organization just raises them to put a bomb on their chest and yell: alla wakbar ans blow up , then the leader of the organization tells them that they will get 72 virgins "in heaven" so shut up little muslim , its not our fault ur culture is so fucked up , man they cut the womens vagina worst then that?
    Go and tell to muhamad he can suck it.
    Last edited by SacredHealDane; 11-26-2012 at 05:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    I know what are you're beliefs, i dont need a book to discuss this with ya , however you lost in this debate cause you got nothing to say anymore , since i owned you with texting.
    Edit :
    Also who ever starts a debate with me , it can last for ages just be aware.
    Eventually people just get tired and nothing to say so they just forfit.
    actually, it's not even about that, it's about me realizing it's like I'm talking to a fucking brickwall who's unable to lead an argument without throwing out personal insults every other word.

You might want to adjust that attitude and people might feel bad for you zionists, eventually. Maybe.
    Moe Money likes this.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post

bombs from a plane..
    dude, They getting attacked after 12YEARS of throwing ROCKETS on israel.
    How many we killed of them becuase what happened on last month , 20?30?
    how many they killed on last 12years because of throwing rockets, 1000?2000?probably more?
    go and push a finger if u don't know what you talking about, they keep pretending to be a poor guys who says
    "Israel killing childrens , israel killing us"...after what they did?they deserve to die.

non muslims know the truth?ofcurse they know , that hamas attacking israel and israel got the rights to protect their selves.

"You cannot take what is not yours"
    you talking about Israel , aren't you?we been there before all the muslims came, so you actually talking to those people in gaza , aren't u ?
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    I was actually thinking of closing this topic due to.. well, it's obvious I guess. But it's kind of interesting to see what the different characters here on g4l have to offer when it comes to actual discussions. On the other hand though, it's rather disappointing looking at the random personal accusations etc.
    I am always amazed how people try to sell their religion as the one and only true religion.
    I think you better close it..

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    actually, it's not even about that, it's about me realizing it's like I'm talking to a fucking brickwall who's unable to lead an argument without throwing out personal insults every other word.

You might want to adjust that attitude and people might feel bad for you zionists, eventually. Maybe.
    Well , I'm living in Israel.
    Not you , you aren't living in gaza aswell so all you know is hearing in news or just hearing from people you know.
    I'm the one who actually know whats going on here , not you.
    So you , don't come and tell us we aren't right, We getting attacked for about 12years already.
    I think we should of attack back when its all started instead of waiting and waiting.

All you say in other words is :
    Gaza can attack Israel , Gaza can kill people in israel for 12years already.
    BUT! Israel can't attack them back.

Seriously , if thats what you thinking
    All I have to say is ... you got brainwashed..

I'm out of this topic, tired of explaining again and again.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    All I have to say is ... you got brainwashed..

Sorry, I kinda find it hard to believe that a really poor, tiny and almost non existent country can kill thousands while Israel with their not-godly-at-all army killed 20 or so lol.

Comparing casualties caused by Israel in the last month to casualties caused by gaza in 12 years also seems very legit, a strong argument from your part.

Where were your people before 1948? You might want to keep overlooking this fact but none of that land actually belonged to any of you. One of your favorite comebacks actually applies here in its right context: Nobody in the middle east likes you Israel people, and you can't escape that reality

And no, this doesn't make me a muslim fanboy, I dislike those mindless fanatics as much as I dislike self entitled know-it-all jews.

Lol you think that palestiniense suffer? Most of the arrabs are just noob bombers which the organization just raises them to put a bomb on their chest and yell: alla wakbar ans blow up , then the leader of the organization tells them that they will get 72 virgins "in heaven" so shut up little muslim , its not our fault ur culture is so fucked up , man they cut the womens vagina worst then that?
    Go and tell to muhamad he can suck it.
    Quit embarrassing yourself... You qoute text from your Torah, but yet you have no clue what is actually inside. I'm from Palestine and I have been there many times. Even for an American Palestinians it is rough. Let's just say if you are not Jewish or an American you're basically not allowed to go to certain areas. A lot of "fake tough guys" (Israel soldiers). Even the youngest of palestinian children have more courage than these Israel soldiers could imagine. Israel? What is that anyways just another fake name.

Just for the record I don't hate Jews I have a lot of Jewish friends who even agree with me. I respect all religions and opinions even if you don't respect mine. Remember you don't need the media to tell you what's going on. Just think about it hard enough without biased opinions.

Inshallah Palestine will be free soon.

Also if you trapped a dog in a cage and take its bone away what do you expect is going to happen? Common sense no?

they ill still explain that israel doing all is truth

Quote Originally Posted by Moe Money View Post
    Also if you trapped a dog in a cage and take its bone away what do you expect is going to happen? Common sense no?
    Quit embarrassing yourself... You qoute text from your Torah, but yet you have no clue what is actually inside. I'm from Palestine and I have been there many times. Even for an American Palestinians it is rough. Let's just say if you are not Jewish or an American you're basically not allowed to go to certain areas. A lot of "fake tough guys" (Israel soldiers). Even the youngest of palestinian children have more courage than these Israel soldiers could imagine. Israel? What is that anyways just another fake name.

Just for the record I don't hate Jews I have a lot of Jewish friends who even agree with me. I respect all religions and opinions even if you don't respect mine. Remember you don't need the media to tell you what's going on. Just think about it hard enough without biased opinions.

Inshallah Palestine will be free soon.
    Lol , same poor arrabs always try to prove themselves as poor people how sweet, atleast be a man and stand for youre word.
    Courage? , well atleast we arent pathetic manyaks who just go with a bomb on themselves and bomb some innocent people.

Lol , same poor arrabs always try to prove themselves as poor people how sweet, atleast be a man and stand for youre word.
    Courage? , well atleast we arent pathetic manyaks who just go with a bomb on themselves and bomb some innocent people.
    Who is we? What are you trying to say? Innocent people? You just go on personal attacks because you are angry and know you are wrong. I would rather be a poor man if that what it takes to live a non-ignorant life. You ever think why there are suicide bombers? Again... Take a dogs bone away and he will fight back. People like you say you can't sleep at night because you fear death. The Palestinians do not fear death anymore. You may hate me, but I could never hate you because you are my cousin/brother and you know this! Don't worry I will pray for you my friend.
    razor and Waza like this.

Who is we? What are you trying to say? Innocent people? You just go on personal attacks because you are angry and know you are wrong. I would rather be a poor man if that what it takes to live a non-ignorant life. You ever think why there are suicide bombers? Again... Take a dogs bone away and he will fight back. People like you say you can't sleep at night because you fear death. The Palestinians do not fear death anymore. You may hate me, but I could never hate you because you are my cousin/brother and you know this! Don't worry I will pray for you my friend.
    Ohh man like every other palestinien guy ,all talk the same like they are so innocent in what they do , and try to take it to the wrong way all the time.
    You do know that there was a plan of distribution , which you guys declined because you are selfish and want all the country , and now that u guys got nothing u say ohh we want the plan of distribution , And what you saying that u my brother? well according to the bibble we are sord of brothers in some way , but i dont want any contect with you ,
    We the israelis have this sland sentence which sais :
    "ערבי גבר זה ערבי בקבר"
    Which in english sais :" a good arrab is a arrab in the graveyard."
    Already dying to go to the army(At the moument in some testing) to have the appretunaty to kill some of your arrabs , for real.

Btw , dont close this topic , i wanna see what all the people think about the arrabs and palestiniens.

Ohh man like every other palestinien guy ,all talk the same like they are so innocent in what they do , and try to take it to the wrong way all the time.
    You do know that there was a plan of distribution , which you guys declined because you are selfish and want all the country , and now that u guys got nothing u say ohh we want the plan of distribution , And what you saying that u my brother? well according to the bibble we are sord of brothers in some way , but i dont want any contect with you ,
    We the israelis have this sland sentence which sais :
    "ערבי גבר זה ערבי בקבר"
    Which in english sais :" a good arrab is a arrab in the graveyard."
    Already dying to go to the army(At the moument in some testing) to have the appretunaty to kill some of your arrabs , for real.

Btw , dont close this topic , i wanna see what all the people think about the arrabs and palestiniens.
    You may not want to connect with, but you still are my brother. I have some better sayings from one whose wisdom is greater than you could imagine...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you*win."

"Hate the sin, love the sinner." - My dude Ghandi

How can you yearn to kill another human being? I mean especially if he is your brother/cousin. Since you are my brother it is my duty to educate and inform you about this life. Killing is never right, but adding fuel to the flame is even worse.
    Waza likes this.

You disgust me.
    Waza likes this.

You may not want to connect with, but you still are my brother. I have some better sayings from one whose wisdom is greater than you could imagine...

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you*win."

"Hate the sin, love the sinner." - My dude Ghandi

How can you yearn to kill another human being? I mean especially if he is your brother/cousin. Since you are my brother it is my duty to educate and inform you about this life. Killing is never right, but adding fuel to the flame is even worse.
    Well , people raised like this , no one wakes up one day and just decides to kill, there are many reasons for that , same as you people have the problem with us.
    And btw we didnt start any war between palestines and jews , we just conqured the country cause this country has all the criterias : history, languge , religion , land.
    Also we never said this country will be only for jews , we said its gonna be more jews then minority.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast