Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

(Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again

This is a discussion on (Israel) Beer-sheva is under attack once again within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Looks like the hidden trashsection had all it's posts moved into this post. Who did that? But hey, the originality ...
Page: 4

Banned

Looks like the hidden trashsection had all it's posts moved into this post. Who did that?

But hey, the originality in some posts never ceases to amaze me.. Can't come up with a valid arugment? ERMAHGERD U SO JEALERZ. Gotta love the internetz :rolleyes:

MadMan Senior Member SacredHealDane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vice View Post
    Not a muslim, not religious as I'm not really retarded, I've my own will.
    Won't even comment on the rest seeing how clueless you are, but oh well, what else could you expect from someone who's proven time after time that they've some serious issues.
    Better to believe that world was made of 2 atoms , wow awesome theroy boy.
    I mean atheist dont have a reason to live cause either way they are gonna be what? tree's? chairs? w/e you guys think.
    For you morron.
    Dane Cook - vicious circle - The Atheist - YouTube

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SacredHealDane View Post
    I mean atheist dont have a reason to live cause either way they are gonna be what? tree's? chairs? w/e you guys think.
    For you morron.
    who are you even talking to...

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    who are you even talking to...
    Forgot to quote.

Quote Originally Posted by zuka View Post
    ofc not.

JEW RETARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY HAVE A SUCH LIFE
    Have you watched in the mirror latley? your eyes are like fucked up, and by how you talking i can understand that u either a kid who has no life, or a fat boy with some issues.
    So first of all go fix your life and then come and try to troll here boy.

For you morron.
    Haha, so I have no reason to live because I don't believe in some sort of deity?

Retard spotted

It seems as though the Nazis have been reborn?

Harsh luck, but I guess luck is a skill.

You jews / palestinians should either hurry up and win your wars or just bail. At the moment, you're both losing.

YOLO, carpe diem, do it for the story, etc.

Haha, so I have no reason to live because I don't believe in some sort of deity?

Retard spotted
    I mean whats the reason to live if anyways you're gonna be forgotten? i mean listen the athiests believe that after they die they just go from the world for good, means never mind what you do either be a rich or homeless ur gonna die a nothing , Doesnt matter if you killed or was a good person you're gonna die and be one with the earth isnt it?
    Cause there were lots of proof of people who had clinic death and all of them said the same , that they see a tunnel which has lots of light and in seconds it gets very lighter and lighter , so youre belief is that after you die you start dreaming?
    So ALL THE ATHEISTS remember you dont have a reason to live go rape,kill,rob and whatsoever either way youre gonna be nothing.

"For dust you are and to dust you shall return" "dust to dust"
    כי עפר אתה ואל עפר תשוב

haterz gonna hate.
    Degano, ScaredHealDane - why u wasting ur time for explain them whats happening here?
    They never know and never will know how is to hear the alaram, run and find safe place in 15 seconds then hear the big boom.

BTW, lets make party vs, jewish vs racists - we will win forsure, like in real
    HUH !

I mean whats the reason to live if anyways you're gonna be forgotten? i mean listen the athiests believe that after they die they just go from the world for good, means never mind what you do either be a rich or homeless ur gonna die a nothing , Doesnt matter if you killed or was a good person you're gonna die and be one with the earth isnt it?
    Cause there were lots of proof of people who had clinic death and all of them said the same , that they see a tunnel which has lots of light and in seconds it gets very lighter and lighter , so youre belief is that after you die you start dreaming?
    So ALL THE ATHEISTS remember you dont have a reason to live go rape,kill,rob and whatsoever either way youre gonna be nothing.

"For dust you are and to dust you shall return" "dust to dust"
    כי עפר אתה ואל עפר תשוב
    Holy shit, you're actually retarded.

Morals have nothing to do with religion, I set my own limits, I could go out and rape someone, but I won't because I'm not okay with that, unlike many religious figures.
    I'm good for my own and those around me sake, not some almighty supernatural being, get smart kid.

You're view on atheist is beyond incorrect and you're missing the entire point, how about you pick up a fucking book, read it, and then open your mouth?

And who are you to speak for what I believe in, and what I believe will happen once I die, I don't believe in a deity, that's what I said, I believe in what can actually be PROVEN.

*sigh* Fucking zionist.

"Our race is the Master Race. We are divine gods on this planet. We are as different from the inferior races as tASDDShey are from insects. In fact, compared to our race, other races are beasts and animals, cattle at best. Other races are considered as human excrement. Our destiny is to rule over the inferior races. Our earthly kingdom will be ruled by our leader with a rod of iron. The masses will lick our feet and serve us as our slaves."

Menachem Begin - Israeli Prime Minister 1977-1983

Holy shit, you're actually retarded.

Morals have nothing to do with religion, I set my own limits, I could go out and rape someone, but I won't because I'm not okay with that, unlike many religious figures.
    I'm good for my own and those around me sake, not some almighty supernatural being, get smart kid.

You're view on atheist is beyond incorrect and you're missing the entire point, how about you pick up a fucking book, read it, and then open your mouth?

And who are you to speak for what I believe in, and what I believe will happen once I die, I don't believe in a deity, that's what I said, I believe in what can actually be PROVEN.

*sigh* Fucking zionist.
    You believe in proofs then?
    Lemmen tell ya something ,
    An example , an Iphone has a creator right? , samsung has a creator right ,people sat down thought and created a phone eventually right? ok now if God had a creator he wouldnt be god , cause either way the "something" that made him would be God .

God was and is and is to be boasted
    אלוקים היה והוא הווה והוא יהיה בתפארה

And why would the bibble will be saved for that long time? cause evey morron can come and just write a bibble , but no... our religion was since abraham our father was born.
    And our religion still exist , how can you explain that?
    Anyways vice you're just a stupid athiest with no target in life , just live your life and die like rest of the stupid athiest that think every thing can be explain with science , learn to know that there are things that "human" brain can't over think.

You believe in proofs then?
    Lemmen tell ya something ,
    An example , an Iphone has a creator right? , samsung has a creator right ,people sat down thought and created a phone eventually right? ok now if God had a creator he wouldnt be god , cause either way the "something" that made him would be God .

God was and is and is to be boasted
    אלוקים היה והוא הווה והוא יהיה בתפארה

And why would the bibble will be saved for that long time? cause evey morron can come and just write a bibble , but no... our religion was since abraham our father was born.
    And our religion still exist , how can you explain that?
    Anyways vice you're just a stupid athiest with no target in life , just live your life and die like rest of the stupid athiest that think every thing can be explain with science , learn to know that there are things that "human" brain can't over think.
    Haha, the sheep is strong in this one.

That analogy has got to be like, one of the worst of all time. If you consider that "proof" of a diety, it's actually proof enough for me that this conversation is not even worth havin as I find it quite pointless to even discuss shit like this with extremists.

You're view on atheism is beyond incorrect and you're missing the entire point, how about you pick up a fucking book, read it, and then open your mouth?

Haha, the sheep is strong in this one.

That analogy has got to be like, one of the worst of all time. If you consider that "proof" of a diety, it's actually proof enough for me that this conversation is not even worth havin as I find it quite pointless to even discuss shit like this with extremists.
    I know what are you're beliefs, i dont need a book to discuss this with ya , however you lost in this debate cause you got nothing to say anymore , since i owned you with texting.
    Edit :
    Also who ever starts a debate with me , it can last for ages just be aware.
    Eventually people just get tired and nothing to say so they just forfit.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast