Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy?

This is a discussion on Why is admitting to koxping ban worthy? within the Feedback forums, part of the General category; Originally Posted by Austin Yes other people do it and it's impossible to prove however in his posts he says ...
Page: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
    Yes other people do it and it's impossible to prove however in his posts he says "Selling this for a friend" and he has done it not once, not twice but many times! Still no ban? Actually, I got a infraction for trying to expose him for doing it by a mod and was put on probation for it.
    What mod? rofl

And seriously, if you're going to take the rules so literally and ban active people over statements that prove shit, go into the market section and start banning. The amount of "resellers" of chinese gold ( illegally obtained gold, which is in the rules ) and mass account sellings ( for friends, in the rules again ) is crazy. I reported the most obvious one in the forums, like many others, but I see he is friends with the only active moderator at the moment, so doubt anything will happen to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    What mod? rofl

And seriously, if you're going to take the rules so literally and ban active people over statements that prove shit, go into the market section and start banning. The amount of "resellers" of chinese gold ( illegally obtained gold, which is in the rules ) and mass account sellings ( for friends, in the rules again ) is crazy. I reported the most obvious one in the forums, like many others, but I see he is friends with the only active moderator at the moment, so doubt anything will happen to him.
    didn't want to say that but you are right as for resser: not gonna argue about that ( you know my opinion) sticking on topic, if those guys are getting banned for an not quite as obvious rule i think people who violate a strict and clear rule should get banned 2.

rules are rules.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaldra9 View Post
    didn't want to say that but you are right as for resser: not gonna argue about that ( you know my opinion) sticking on topic, if those guys are getting banned for an not quite as obvious rule i think people who violate a strict and clear rule should get banned 2.

rules are rules.
    With that, I agree. As I said, I only defended him because stupidly I thought it wasn't against the rules. As it is, he should be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    With that, I agree. As I said, I only defended him because stupidly I thought it wasn't against the rules. As it is, he should banned.
    but that's not gonna happen cause a "certain mod" wont ban him watch my words.
    and by this i didn't mean to insult any mods since i totaly respect them.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

OMG are you idiots really talking about that ONE post you guys found from 2009? Find me something RELEVENT, not from 3, almost 4, years ago, and then we'll talk.

ok sow if i would say: "in the year 2009 i had used k0xp would you be fine with that 2 ? "

Quote Originally Posted by camaz0tz View Post
    OMG are you idiots really talking about that ONE post you guys found from 2009? Find me something RELEVENT, not from 3, almost 4, years ago, and then we'll talk.
    Well no. The original post was one from that same week in the Titan section I believe, but a moderator deleted it and only gave an infraction for it. Now people are saying they have seen others being banned for the very same offence.

The 2009 one came up later.

thank you for clearing this out josh that was what i was trying to say 2

Little archer Senior Member

This thread suddenly turned against the guy that started it all... lol.

Banned

rules are rules.
    but that's not gonna happen cause a "certain mod" wont ban him watch my words.
    and by this i didn't mean to insult any mods since i totaly respect them.
    Infraction Reason: Making market topic for friend
    10-05-2010 11:39 PM
    by camaz0tz

Stop acting like blanquita is the only guy who got away with an infraction only.
    We have ALWAYS given only an infraction for selling for friends. I have never seen anyone getting banned for selling a friend. Whoever said that probably made that up.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Infraction Reason: Making market topic for friend
    10-05-2010 11:39 PM
    by camaz0tz

Stop acting like blanquita is the only guy who got away with an infraction only.
    We have ALWAYS given only an infraction for selling for friends. I have never seen anyone getting banned for selling a friend. Whoever said that probably made that up.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/banned.php

it didn't take long lol, it's right there in the main page.

user ID: 2010.

PS: lol@ alextraEG ban reason text. "don't EVER screw around with thing". really?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/banned.phpit didn't take long lol, it's right there in the main page. user ID: 2010.PS: lol@ alextraEG ban reason text. "don't EVER screw around with thing". really?
    Huh? "(this is not my Ko4life account, its a IRL friend. PM me so we can discuss over msn)Taking Offers on the account (USD only Paypal for trusted members, WU for rest)"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/banned.php

it didn't take long lol, it's right there in the main page.

user ID: 2010.
    Umm, someone used a friends account to sell items. That's completely different..

Quote Originally Posted by MrRapist View Post
    Umm, someone used a friends account to sell items. That's completely different..
    Not entirely, if you consider that having X person selling for someone is basically having that someone posting on X person's account.

But whatever, I'll remain in the sidelines. Idc if blanquita gets banned or not.

i don't care either i just want people to get threaded as equal, but i guess that isn't going to happen.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast