Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

NBA Finals Predictions

This is a discussion on NBA Finals Predictions within the Sports forums, part of the General Entertainment category; Go Go Boston, so long as they keep playing the way they have been, they will win because they have ...
Page: 4

Big Gizzle Senior Member Disturbed's Avatar

Go Go Boston, so long as they keep playing the way they have been, they will win because they have home court throughout the play-offs and are very difficult to beat at home, but if they lose one at home it could be their downfall... They haven&#39;t been playing very well on the road.. <-- understatement lol

J

Celtics 1 - Pistons 0

Just got done watching the game, had to tivo it lol, wasn&#39;t home.. I don&#39;t know whats up with Ray Allen, but I hope he gets it in gear soon.... They have been winning with almost nothing contributed offensively from Allen, just think if he gets going...

simple182

Lakers WILL beat Spurs.

Dark_sith

Lakers pull off a comeback win h34r:

I don&#39;t like the Lakers, but I have to admit, one hell of a comeback.. I would prefer the Lakers over the Spurs in this series...

Banned

KOBIE..

Plain BEAST

I like Kobe a little because he&#39;s the closest I have to Jordan skill-wise and entertainment wise in my opinion.. I stopped watching b-ball religiously after MJ retired, but this season has been exciting with the Shaq trade, PG going to the Lakers and the Celtic&#39;s trio, not to mention CP3 playing like a seasoned vet... I&#39;m hoping for a Lakers Celtics showdown, but I wouldn&#39;t bet against the Spurs or Pistons..

Banned

that shaq trade was so stupid.. Suns could have went father with the other dude.

celtics got so much talent its crazy but they don&#39;t show it..

Atalo

celtics cant win on the road pistons are gonna take em in 6 (Michigan Rep) i think the lakers will beat SA only if Kobe plays good through all the games if he slacks its over he is really LA&#39;s only hope

Pistons--Lakers

Celtics were dominating on the road and at home during the regular season, but the play-offs are a whole other level... Yea, I luv Shaq, he&#39;s one of my all time favs, but he doesn&#39;t fit in with the Phoenix high paced offensive imo and he&#39;s getting up there in age.. I think all Detroit has to do is pull off one victory in Boston to win the series, but I hope they don&#39;t lol..

Unr4ted

LA Lakers All The Way

Damn, Boston lost at home... That could be bad for the Celts considering how they are playing on the road...

yep but u gotta remember one thing pistons play better on the road i wont be wouldn&#39;t be surprised if bostons grabs one in detroit altho i still see pistons winning in game 6

Dark_sith

Sorry it&#39;s just not going to be the fairy tale ending for the Celtic&#39;s I have them losing to Detroit and it being Laker&#39;s vs Detroit with the Lakers taking it in the finals

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast