Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; Theres 2 people in this game that i know with average gear that could probably win in a 3v1. Those ...
Page: 10

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Theres 2 people in this game that i know with average gear that could probably win in a 3v1. Those 2 people are #1 Bola aka MBZ or #2 Jose aka SexyReply. These 2 guys are 2 of my best friends. Now although Bola is much better then SexyReply, he never goes out to prove that he is, instead he just plays and minds his own business. But as you all know Sexy has an ego like no other, so he has no problem shoving into others faces that hes better xD

Theres 2 people in this game that i know with average gear that could probably win in a 3v1. Those 2 people are #1 Bola aka MBZ or #2 Jose aka SexyReply. These 2 guys are 2 of my best friends. Now although Bola is much better then SexyReply, he never goes out to prove that he is, instead he just plays and minds his own business. But as you all know Sexy has an ego like no other, so he has no problem shoving into others faces that hes better xD[/b]
    is that just for your server? cause i know a few rogues than can do 3v1 easy, but i give that up to gear and most likely pedals. h34r:

StoneColdAngel

Theres 2 people in this game that i know with average gear that could probably win in a 3v1. Those 2 people are #1 Bola aka MBZ or #2 Jose aka SexyReply. These 2 guys are 2 of my best friends. Now although Bola is much better then SexyReply, he never goes out to prove that he is, instead he just plays and minds his own business. But as you all know Sexy has an ego like no other, so he has no problem shoving into others faces that hes better xD[/b]
    Totally depends on the enemys. Are they equal geared, do they know how to play. I could do 1vs9 if they all sucked :lol:

bighead

why only the rogues have to change their pk style and their combo while other classes not ?[/b]
    Warriors had this happen to them in the past (from what ive heard)

and actually they dont because its not even being added to USKO in this expansion so people want to cry about it from now until the next year and half when the next expansion comes out

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Ah well Bola and SexyReplay were sharers of SilverrHazee. I'm sure if you know that name, then you would know that they are above the word amazing.

never heard of em, but im sure their good.

StoneColdAngel

You can cheat with VAC to stonecoldangel :P

Theres a lot of Cheaters in CS/DOD/TF2 blah blah as well[/b]
    I know then, I played with them. They are good but not amazing. ^^

I really don't see any problem there. Finally it's all about skill and not this stupid dual minor spamming. HP + Minor is by far the most effective.[/b]
    Wrong! About effectiveness, pure minor heals you more, in 6 seconds you heal 2040 hp, while with hp pot+minor you heal 1620 hp in 6 seconds. Assuming both saving 220mana for attacks, and keeping their mana at full w/o wasting any mana point. Being able to speed up the mh to heal more is not taking into consideration because that will rather be dependable on their respective mana pool, which is not what is in question. Prove me wrong.

And yes mh + hp pot seems more skillfull than just minoring, and thats why if they do give us cooldown on mh, it will make RETARDED rogues that dont think and just go leeroy and tank like warriors cuz they have mh. Now they will have to learn to think what to do instead of just mh. And yes, rogues will have no chance in 1vs1's vs equally geared and skilled warriors, maybe CP can make things fair for it. I for instance, have more fun as support rogue in a party, mh priest, runing around being chase by half the other party, leaving my priest free to heal/duff while warriors do their job and just spike/thrust/BB when a mage/priest is fully duff when i will get most of my skills.

And btw, spamming 1 key 17 times in 3 secs seems more stupid than spamming 2 keys 8-9 times in 3 secs. Neither of those makes you a good rogue or makes the other less than you.

PaPaSmurF

EVOLVE OR DIE![/b]

if it really happens /archer? lol.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

if it really happens /archer? lol.[/b]
    It isn't a question of "if" it's a question of when, and who, as in who will man up and adapt or who will be a bitch about it and change their class or quit.

TopCat

anyone tried the minooor cooldown in the recent tournament we had? care to comment?

Can someone post me a video where a rogue tank 3 or 4 people at the same time ?? coz till now i never saw 1...[/b]
    here you go :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHdoTApbKI&fmt=18

and this is ardream! imagine what he did in big boy cz

p.s. guys got so pissed off that a certain "GG" was constantly following him and just ilusioning him

i dont really give any credit to people in DCZ, using +8 to +10 and +3 uniques(not saying this guy is, just in general) against new players or players with horrible gear who cant combo is lame. its the WoW version of a twink, which is also lame to me.

i dont really give any credit to people in DCZ, using +8 to +10 and +3 uniques(not saying this guy is, just in general) against new players or players with horrible gear who cant combo is lame. its the WoW version of a twink, which is also lame to me.[/b]
    i agree with that...but this guy was in fps, and this party his fighting against is tough. and this is beramus dcz...so trust me his is not "overgearing" them

p.s. no he didnt use pedal, and too bad he didnt make cz movies cause he was shelled there and was tanking like a mofo. he was making fun of 2 lvl 80 warriors at same time wile he was like 74...i mean if thats not overpowered what is?

and p.p.s. warrior with same gear has absolutely no chance to do this not even to noobs, simply cause a warrior at certain point can not say:"ooh...lets back up a bit and heal up and cure and then piss them off some more"

all ya ppl are bitching about is you gonna have a harder time doing a VS...thats all

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM