Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; I been doing hp+minor for a while and fond it vastly more effective than just minoring ( with one ). ...
Page: 11

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

I been doing hp+minor for a while and fond it vastly more effective than just minoring ( with one ). I manged fine on diez and girakon is just the same. Even a battered up has been like me can easily compeat with equally geared people of the same level and some with much better gear.

even the dual minor sins should not be too bothered , it changes your v's style but lets face it how many times do people gang bang on 1 v 1 in cz. As some rightly put Evolve or Die. V's is about using your brain and having the balls to keep it together. Spamming away like crazy is not skillfull to me and I have always been one against dual minor for years.[/b]
    Perhaps cuz u cant do it?

here you go :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxHdoTApbKI&fmt=18

and this is ardream! imagine what he did in big boy cz

p.s. guys got so pissed off that a certain "GG" was constantly following him and just ilusioning him[/b]
    I cant understand.. was 1vs 5/6/7/8 +...
    but there was rogues also ? So 1 rogue can vs a whole party but 8 rogues cant kill 1 rogue ? I dont get it.
    Post 1 video against almost same level/skills/items oke ?
    :huh:

All know there are so many noobs in ardream and its so easy to outminor damage since you can have almost same def as a lvl70+ and opponnents have about 1300 AP...

Hey cutie Senior Member

Its funny because people think that dual minor is all about just SPAMMING the keyboard. It might be like that for alot of the people who do use it, but nonetheless, there are people who actually know how to use it effectively and efficently.

It is all about spamming the keys in one way, but it is also about controlling the speed you minor at and the amount of mana you burn. In a vs, i start the minor off slow, against a sin warrior, ( bp exception, cuz of helis) i test out their dmg, and combo and time my minor to it. Its easier to do this against a warrior then a rogue, because the rogue has spike thrust bloodybeast which do alot of dmg, and it is not easy to predict when it occours.
    So what i do with it is i look closely for when the person spikes, and i spike with him. With doing this i actuallly have it in time with him and i can increase my minor heal SPAM by alot more just to outminor the dmg he inflicts, this way it helps keep my mana stable and also my hp.

Also its not all abou tspamming, your fingers need to be fit for this shit as well, not alot of poeple can actually spam keys for 10 minutes straight. Need good fingers, reflexes, timing etc etc.
    Nemo i would love to play against you in HG

Banned

it really gets anoying how ppl are saying "oh rogue is not suposed to be a tank ".. or "now will see the true skilled rogues"

right first of all.. minor + hp pot is not some kind of "extreme pro technique" that only the "skilled ppl can do"..

its rogue basics.. any1 who can dual minor properly can do that shit if they must (because.. thats... how... everyone........started...) so stop looking down on people you are not special cuz you been doing it all along. and you are not more "legit" cuz u choose to heal that way. multiple minors never was and is not bug abuse.. so you can only look down on it if it ever becomes considered that.

third, so rogues can do better solo while other classes need some support.. look at it from a party pk perspective were not overpowered at all.. specially if you take into consideration that we can only wield daggers and any1 can just stack enough dd to make even a baba rogue with +10 dark vanes cry. Ive seen dlw priests tank lvl 80 rogue in full+9.

and last but not least.. FFS STOP WHINING ABOUT PEDAL!

9 out of 10 people that are acused of using a pedal dont.. and this makes people think theres a huge pedal problem out there.. wich there isnt... and the rare people who actually do use pedal.. cant really perform as good as the true pros of the sin class so i dont see wtf is this constant whining about "pedal this pedal that" and i hope that if this cooldown shit ever comes over these parts they at least have a good reason to do it other then ppl crying about pedals.

seriously nowadays.. all it takes is for some no name sin to show up and have a fast minor.. or to have some weird skillbar setup that most people cant use..... and the overal opinion is instantly "oh he uses pedal"...

disclaimer: i am a dual minor user.. but i also use hp pots a lot.. and even though i dont agree with this shit.. i dont see this as a reason to "quit rogue".. i just see it as a pointless feature so its not like im crying over it. the main thing that bothers me in this topic is the hate for dual minors.. that shit is really getting old.. u dont wanna heal that way? fine.. but lay off the people that do.

All hate pedal minor is good the new patch ! ..

StoneColdAngel

Wrong! About effectiveness, pure minor heals you more, in 6 seconds you heal 2040 hp, while with hp pot+minor you heal 1620 hp in 6 seconds. Assuming both saving 220mana for attacks, and keeping their mana at full w/o wasting any mana point. Being able to speed up the mh to heal more is not taking into consideration because that will rather be dependable on their respective mana pool, which is not what is in question. Prove me wrong.

And yes mh + hp pot seems more skillfull than just minoring, and thats why if they do give us cooldown on mh, it will make RETARDED rogues that dont think and just go leeroy and tank like warriors cuz they have mh. Now they will have to learn to think what to do instead of just mh. And yes, rogues will have no chance in 1vs1's vs equally geared and skilled warriors, maybe CP can make things fair for it. I for instance, have more fun as support rogue in a party, mh priest, runing around being chase by half the other party, leaving my priest free to heal/duff while warriors do their job and just spike/thrust/BB when a mage/priest is fully duff when i will get most of my skills.

And btw, spamming 1 key 17 times in 3 secs seems more stupid than spamming 2 keys 8-9 times in 3 secs. Neither of those makes you a good rogue or makes the other less than you.[/b]
    Whats the use if you burn all your mana in the end you don't have 4k Mana backup and can'T spam like this anymore. That's why I see HP Pot + Minor as the better technique.

It's not about being pro or anything it's simply my opinion that one method is better out of personal preference.

it really gets anoying how ppl are saying "oh rogue is not suposed to be a tank ".. or "now will see the true skilled rogues"

right first of all.. minor + hp pot is not some kind of "extreme pro technique" that only the "skilled ppl can do"..

its rogue basics.. any1 who can dual minor properly can do that shit if they must (because.. thats... how... everyone........started...) so stop looking down on people you are not special cuz you been doing it all along. and you are not more "legit" cuz u choose to heal that way. multiple minors never was and is not bug abuse.. so you can only look down on it if it ever becomes considered that.

third, so rogues can do better solo while other classes need some support.. look at it from a party pk perspective were not overpowered at all.. specially if you take into consideration that we can only wield daggers and any1 can just stack enough dd to make even a baba rogue with +10 dark vanes cry. Ive seen dlw priests tank lvl 80 rogue in full+9.

and last but not least.. FFS STOP WHINING ABOUT PEDAL!

9 out of 10 people that are acused of using a pedal dont.. and this makes people think theres a huge pedal problem out there.. wich there isnt... and the rare people who actually do use pedal.. cant really perform as good as the true pros of the sin class so i dont see wtf is this constant whining about "pedal this pedal that" and i hope that if this cooldown shit ever comes over these parts they at least have a good reason to do it other then ppl crying about pedals.

seriously nowadays.. all it takes is for some no name sin to show up and have a fast minor.. or to have some weird skillbar setup that most people cant use..... and the overal opinion is instantly "oh he uses pedal"...

disclaimer: i am a dual minor user.. but i also use hp pots a lot.. and even though i dont agree with this shit.. i dont see this as a reason to "quit rogue".. i just see it as a pointless feature so its not like im crying over it. the main thing that bothers me in this topic is the hate for dual minors.. that shit is really getting old.. u dont wanna heal that way? fine.. but lay off the people that do.[/b]
    No1 said its extremely "pro" its just harder to control in terms of timing cuz you don't have to simply press 2x minor and Mana Pot, you also have to time in the HP Pot which makes it naturally harder.

You sure can, but not "any1"

About your disclaimer: It's not the hate about dual minor healers. It's about all those cry babies whining about the upcoming cooldown - "soon" upcoming as in K2's soon - and there we give them the idea of the other method instead of crying.

That's my last 2 cents in this toic ^^ GL hun's

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

lol if rogues dont have minor its like ur vsing a naked rogue warrior can just spam r 200damage sword dance 500 damage lol
    gg for rogues get there ass rape[/b]
    what about mages getting their ass raped by everyone? :S

Whats the use if you burn all your mana in the end you don't have 4k Mana backup and can'T spam like this anymore. That's why I see HP Pot + Minor as the better technique.[/b]
    That's why we said you have 4k mana for free. And you always need keep 2k mana at least.
    1920 mana > 720 HP. That's all.

I think its waste of time. They cant or doesnt want understand.. :huh:

go read a post from KO offical forums there they say:
    ''there is minor cooldown in korean knight online but does is mean we must have it?''(they mean that but say it diff way)

My Opinion on Dual Minor vs Minor+Hp Pot

Dual Minor
    Easier/Maybe Better for vsing (lightning mages not counted)

Hp+Minor
    Better for Party Pk (Stun/mana pool?)

I am not much of an Assassin Player bu this is my own opinion.

Banned

Can someone explain me why i at lvl 76 almost killed a rogue lvl 80 with +9 item and +3 unique and a beatiful pedal ?
    Im doing pure minor as him so what change? why when i go to CZ and start fights agaist rogues 80 with dual minor or pedal they have to put a paper dd on ? whats the problem ? we use always pure minor heal so what change ?

i tell you what change => the control, i slow down and speed up my minor speed all time... i never do the same amount of minor..Is like if i have a goal, and my goal is keep both Mana and HP at the max value...If HP is max i slow down minor for save mana and viceversa.. I increase my minor speed when i know that im gonna get spike and not jab and viceversa....Well know how do this good is wayyyyy harder then learn the timing for do HP&minor combo..So with that kind of control i have many more advantage agaist other rogue with a basic dual minor combo.. And thats why i own 99,99% of the times they.. Im a guy with 2 hand like all, im not a superman or something like this, i only know how to merge brain&gameplay.. and trust me if you read some reply u can see how many people lack at this.

My conclusion: a BASIC dual minor combo is ofc easier to do respect a HP&Minor combo but a pro pure minor heal (with control) is harder

there is a big difference between a basic pure minor combo and a pure minor combo with control... Many people know how to do the method 1 (the basic one) but are the same people that got own by players with a lower lvl and cheapest gear but with a good control.

i really dunno how explain it better..

a litte add: after minor cooldown people will learn the new timing in less thhen 1 week... u really think that learn timing for HP take more? is not so hard lol...and not mean PRO like many here think pffff
    but players that learned pure minor combo with control will lose their advantage...and is not cool ok ?

Well I sure will miss rogues saving my ass countless times with a quick minor right when I needed it.. However I'm also happy about it because double minor rogues lag my piece of shit PC out hard and it messes up my combo when I VS them.. I don't play rogue for a long time now because of that (used to have good pc ty kids for dumping water on it)... So because of that I am torn whether to like it or not..

But I do know if I played rogue and the change came I would just adapt and play on not cry out a 9 page topic about it. But many things are changing other then stupid minor heal, I would worry more about some of those.. The way we pk is drastically changing in this upcoming expansion and all anyone can discuss about it is waaaaaaaaa I cant double minor now. It's sickening..

a litte add: after minor cooldown people will learn the new timing in less thhen 1 week... u really think that learn timing for HP take more? is not so hard lol...and not mean PRO like many here think pffff
    but players that learned pure minor combo with control will lose their advantage...and is not cool ok ?[/b]
    and i will be one of them who gonna get raped by it since i only use pure minor. i use HP pots only when i get stunned

but my advice is to not waste ur time in explaining to dumb ppl who never played rogues or who have quitted alrdy cuz they dont care about other classes

for example if they told that they will put a cool down on duff skills on priest would i be so sad ? no i will be greatly happy and support it

ArminVanBuuren

but players that learned pure minor combo with control will lose their advantage...and is not cool ok ?[/b]
    that's exactly why this patch will be good :P because all players (rogues) will have the same chances now...some can control all the methods, in cases like this, some think 1st method is better than 2nd one, and others think the 2nd better than 1st one...both methods will be affected by the cooldown and now WE ALL will have to adapt to a new one, thus giving all the same chances in a fight against an equal.

for example if they told that they will put a cool down on duff skills on priest would i be so sad ? no i will be greatly happy and support it[/b]
    Duff skills on priests do have cooldown, if not, I'd be spamming torment like 5 times while the cure animation on rogues ^_^

a846039

that's exactly why this patch will be good :P because all players (rogues) will have the same chances now...some can control all the methods, in cases like this, some think 1st method is better than 2nd one, and others think the 2nd better than 1st one...both methods will be affected by the cooldown and now WE ALL will have to adapt to a new one, thus giving all the same chances in a fight against an equal.[/b]
    But that will imba rogues in general... Rogues vs Rogues will be good, but Rogues vs BP will be imba. That sucks

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM