Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

What do you think about Minor cooldown?

This is a discussion on What do you think about Minor cooldown? within the Archive forums, part of the Off Topic category; will be very hard for bosses if u cooldown the 1920 heal...
Page: 4

IroniK

will be very hard for bosses if u cooldown the 1920 heal

Priests: put a cool down on duffs like 20~30 sec's cool down and same with the spamable 1920 heal
    Warriors: remove Shock stun and scream
    Mages: Cool down on spamable tp for like 10 seconds

then i will agree to cool down the minor and it would be fair for all classes[/b]
    why in hell does the fking company will make the game slower...r they thinking about 60+years people that needs time to see the casts? XD
    that sucks bad :angry:

dont tell me now that this will become PSX final fantasy, lol

bighead

For one anyone that played the world championship would now its not the end of the world if this would was to happen and second ko already stated they had no plans on implementing this in the expansion so stop crying about it already.

TehFonz

Felix if u after years and years didnt learn how to use minor is not a our problem.. open your mind and maybe u can figure out that rogues will be more worst then now!

TehFonz damn it you should be a really big retard lets start with 1+1=2 and tomorrow we will do something more complicated like 1+2=3 ok ?

Here a little guide, the image is called "4Noob4Life" and i hope that will clear some mind:

My advice is SAVE it ZOOM it and PUT it as desktop background.

If u cannot understand it for my english then im sorry but if the problem is different here a link that will help you with some pratics:
    http://www.iqtest.dk/main.swf

regards [/b]
    Maybe if you read my post cunt, im saying there are rogues who use pedal's and it is obvious. And like i said only one rogue on my server has beaten me. What's funnier is the guys who use the pedal's tell me they do, so i guess im just bad

Do you have a life (job, school)? lawl Enjoy the new patch when it comes bitchhhhhh

p.s - you know so much and are so pro, yet your 79
    Leader Point Rank #166

Niceeeeeee

Cheers!

Maybe if you read my post cunt, im saying there are rogues who use pedal's and it is obvious. And like i said only one rogue on my server has beaten me. What's funnier is the guys who use the pedal's tell me they do, so i guess im just bad

Do you have a life (job, school)? lawl Enjoy the new patch when it comes bitchhhhhh

Leader Point Rank #166

Niceeeeeee

Cheers! [/b]
    There gonna be 2 soon, homo.

Hmmm you still can make 19+ minor per soul cooldown?

Banned

Leader Point Rank #166

Niceeeeeee

Cheers! [/b]
    dude u cannot have a chance with me in real life trust me im talking about what am i, what i do and what i won understand?
    rank 166 so? i have a busy life and i play 2 or 3 times each 2 week and im in exp mode coz my goal is hit lvl 80... Ask who want in Manes all know that thiefnemo is 1 of the best if not the best sin atm, the only few good rogues for me now quit

And ill join the new patch do not worry.. first minor cooldown will not be released yet, second also if they will released it ill still be 1 of the best dont worry i started in Myko with hp+minor long long time ago..

A point: you need going offtopic for flame people coz till now u didnt post a intelligent answer..

TehFonz

There gonna be 2 soon, homo.

Hmmm you still can make 19+ minor per soul cooldown?[/b]
    giga 10 shell 9 pls

Bunch of nerds on here Christinia _|_ dota sucks

dude u cannot have a chance with me in real life trust me im talking about what am i, what i do and what i won understand?
    rank 166 so? i have a busy life and i play 2 or 3 times each 2 week and im in exp mode coz my goal is hit lvl 80... Ask who want in Manes all know that thiefnemo is 1 of the best if not the best sin atm, the only few good rogues for me now quit

And ill join the new patch do not worry.. first minor cooldown will not be released yet, second also if they will released it ill still be 1 of the best dont worry i started in Myko with hp+minor long long time ago..

A point: you need going offtopic for flame people coz till now u didnt post a intelligent answer.. [/b]
    You must make lots of money man ^^ making all these guides!
    I was not in any of my post talking about any individual rogue and you reply calling me a noob o.O nice _|_.
    Very busy @ lvl 79 uh huh, your the best on manes? Come Olympia or go Ares, lets see how ya do :P.

(Hellgarem vs pls ?)

A point: Im not your noob, you may understand your class better but you present it like a twat understand?
    p.s. Enjoy the patch, once more

Cheers!

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Felix if u after years and years didnt learn how to use minor is not a our problem.. open your mind and maybe u can figure out that rogues will be more worst then now!

regards [/b]

I am more than capable of doing a more skilled method to stay alive, you can only heal a set number of key strokes , I can EASILY do it one one key and I can use a hp pot at the same time. [i]MY YEARS OF EXPERINCE HAS ENABLED ME TO NOT HAVE TO USE METHODS LIKE THIS.[/i]

Also don't try and be a smart arse with me Mr because you will fucking regret it. I don't care if you call admin abuse but you can show some respect towards me and the other sttaff members. We been running this forum for years becase we were the people to beat when the forums were born.

The cool down will only effect rouge who are limited to thrashing a keybaord to heal. Now sins will have to learn to adapt this and work on a perfect combo timing.
    I do find it funny when people try and tell me how to play a char I been said to be good at for years.

in Manes all know that thiefnemo is 1 of the best if not the best sin atm[/b]
    ..."in the land of the blind, the eyed is king" ^^

new patch= more lvling :S i will do ardream! XD

Banned

I am more than capable of doing a more skilled method to stay alive, you can only heal a set number of key strokes , I can EASILY do it one one key and I can use a hp pot at the same time. [i]MY YEARS OF EXPERINCE HAS ENABLED ME TO NOT HAVE TO USE METHODS LIKE THIS.[/i]
    Also don't try and be a smart arse with me Mr because you will fucking regret it. I don't care if you call admin abuse but you can show some respect towards me and the other sttaff members. We been running this forum for years becase we were the people to beat when the forums were born.
    The cool down will only effect rouge who are limited to thrashing a keybaord to heal. Now sins will have to learn to adapt this and work on a perfect combo timing.
    I do find it funny when people try and tell me how to play a char I been said to be good at for years.[/b]
    Hey i wont offend noone here, i created this little guide coz im very bored to see stupid answers each time and till now noone explained the real difference between pure minor and hp+minor with some clear reasoning.. you can keep do what you want, if u want spam hp pot do it, if you want do hp+minor do it but please u cant negate that pure minor is way better!!!
    U know what will do this cooldown? balance the pro rogue & noob rogue... Every rogue will be almost strong like other, only gear will do difference!!! Pedal user will keep use their pedal also with a cooldown, they will just change the timing lol and they will only hit hp potion when need..Same thing will do pro players but by hands... THERE WILL BE NOT MORE CONTROL THE ONLY REAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "HAND" AND PEDAL PLAYER
    U can also have learned the best way to Hp+minor combo and u can still do much agaist an assasin that know how to do pure minor heal with a good control (ofc same lvl same gear), this NOT because you are noob or a retard but because is a better way to heal for how this game has been created, and if you do some math u can figure it out.

the best skilled rogue with hp+minor combo LOSE agaist the best skilled rogue with pure minor... thats what i want say and is 100% sure

@ TehFonz : LOL dude dont worry give me a good geared rogue as the other in server and i pwn also in Olimpya & Ares, ofc i admit that there is always someone better, and i dont think that im the best, i only think that i know how to play and i have a good brain for do this :P lol yes lvl 79 after more then 2 years and with a good exper friend

@PrincessLover be honest... Nati & Devot1on quit... who left ? other sux

TehFonz

Hey i wont offend noone here, i created this little guide coz im very bored to see stupid answers each time and till now noone explained the real difference between pure minor and hp+minor with some clear reasoning.. you can keep do what you want, if u want spam hp pot do it, if you want do hp+minor do it but please u cant negate that pure minor is way better!!!
    U know what will do this cooldown? balance the pro rogue & noob rogue... Every rogue will be almost strong like other, only gear will do difference!!! Pedal user will keep use their pedal also with a cooldown, they will just change the timing lol and they will only hit hp potion when need..Same thing will do pro players but by hands... THERE WILL BE NOT MORE CONTROL THE ONLY REAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN "HAND" AND PEDAL PLAYER
    U can also have learned the best way to Hp+minor combo and u can still do much agaist an assasin that know how to do pure minor heal with a good control (ofc same lvl same gear), this NOT because you are noob or a retard but because is a better way to heal for how this game has been created, and if you do some math u can figure it out.

the best skilled rogue with hp+minor combo LOSE agaist the best skilled rogue with pure minor... thats what i want say and is 100% sure
    @ TehFonz : LOL dude dont worry give me a good geared rogue as the other in server and i pwn also in Olimpya & Ares, ofc i admit that there is always someone better, and i dont think that im the best, i only think that i know how to play and i have a good brain for do this :P lol yes lvl 79 after more then 2 years and with a good exper friend

@PrincessLover be honest... Nati & Devot1on quit... who left ? other sux[/b]

Better yet, you can vs me on the pvp server oke? = gear

Banned

Better yet, you can vs me on the pvp server oke? = gear [/b]
    Ofc i alredy asked to some rogue in carnac (salmin outofcontrol and nati) to join HG and have some fun

I really hope that i can be online at that time, as i said university+little works+sport+hobby+GF+friends take the priority. I can play only 3 day (when i leave) each 15 day

Banned Senior Member

will be very hard for bosses if u cooldown the 1920 heal[/b]
    Not really, grab another priest if you have to. Rogues were soloing bosses with a single heal back in the end of KE, and you guys have hundreds of more AC, thousands of HP, and more AP then we used to

POLISH PLAYBOY Senior Member BabaHypno's Avatar

EVOLVE OR DIE![/b]
    hahahahah good one ;D

btw I dun want cooldown and I dun have any pedals lmao it was just cool thing for a rogue (rogue could be good attacker andd also good supporter) now second option will disappear

TehFonz

Ofc i alredy asked to some rogue in carnac (salmin outofcontrol and nati) to join HG and have some fun

I really hope that i can be online at that time, as i said university+little works+sport+hobby+GF+friends take the priority. I can play only 3 day (when i leave) each 15 day [/b]
    Me too ^^, i work mon - frid and am gone like every other weekend.

I will be on BP by the way GL

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    12-17-2022, 04:20 AM