Page 28 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

No Drama KO - releasing soon!

This is a discussion on No Drama KO - releasing soon! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by shenershen I was playing in your beta. And I showed that nova hits more than meteor but ...
Page: 28

Quote Originally Posted by shenershen View Post
    I was playing in your beta. And I showed that nova hits more than meteor but you didnt care about it. You said it is normal.. If you still think nova and meteor should hit same.. Then there is no need to follow your server..
    well its only ur opinion

Scythe

I was playing in your beta. And I showed that nova hits more than meteor but you didnt care about it. You said it is normal.. If you still think nova and meteor should hit same.. Then there is no need to follow your server..
    man you dont even know whats the case with this serwer beeing last and only chance to make some bigger community of priv KO so plz stop talkinkg anything bout beta. that will have nothing to do with official( when it releases) files , config and rates...

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

No worries bro, I have a tissue for those tears.

Banned Senior Member

[QUOTE=T_rey;2817523]No worries bro, I have a tissue for those tears.[/QUOT

lol.. WHo is crying.. Just tell me which inflicts more damage meteor or nova.. If you dont know the answer go on livng in tissues..

Quote Originally Posted by shnershen View Post
    No worries bro, I have a tissue for those tears.[/QUOT

lol.. WHo is crying.. Just tell me which inflicts more damage meteor or nova.. If you dont know the answer go on livng in tissues..
    Here I'll be polite to you. The beta that your coming on here talking about (Months after it closed) was ran off a normal client, much like every server (except sexyko) uses. With this client there's bound to be little bugs here and there, such as "Mage skills doing weird range of damages", however bugs like this really mean nothing for the actual server.. why? Due to the fact twostars is using an emulator, everything "Should" be used just like usko, meaning all those skill bugs your complaining about would be fixed. So in the end all your talking about is really nothing of importance in the long run.

However, if you don't want to join this server because in beta meteor hit less then nova, then please be my guest, odds are there will be to many people on this server to care less if some don't play.

Banned Senior Member

This polite explanation was very nice so thank you very much..

The One And Only Senior Member

Good luck with ur server

Teh Rapist Senior Member TheRealCandyman's Avatar

one time, at band camp....

My sincerest apologies - I believe I may have come across like that because the beta itself had very little to do with me, nor reflected anything of what the emulator would be like. It was merely Jonny trying to figure out what was going to work best with the database. As such, the issue was going to be short-lived (given that the emulator is completely independent of.. everything) and not really a top priority (of mine, anyway).

However, an issue like that on official release (or pre-launch anyway) is certainly worth dealing with.

DOnt mind shen, he goes around too all priv servers and tells em they suck

R4ND0M

Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    My sincerest apologies - I believe I may have come across like that because the beta itself had very little to do with me, nor reflected anything of what the emulator would be like. It was merely Jonny trying to figure out what was going to work best with the database. As such, the issue was going to be short-lived (given that the emulator is completely independent of.. everything) and not really a top priority (of mine, anyway).

However, an issue like that on official release (or pre-launch anyway) is certainly worth dealing with.
    I just want to know if your leading people on or what, you seem like a good dude who knows what he's doing but are you really progressing on this server?
    Maybe a foresight? When in your wildest dreams do you think the beta will at least be out?

Quote Originally Posted by R4ND0M View Post
    I just want to know if your leading people on or what, you seem like a good dude who knows what he's doing but are you really progressing on this server?
    Maybe a foresight? When in your wildest dreams do you think the beta will at least be out?
    he said he didnt have any idea so many times... just let the dude do his work xD im sure about 2012/2013 will be out haha xD

Quote Originally Posted by R4ND0M View Post
    When in your wildest dreams do you think the beta will at least be out?
    Beta's already come and gone, one fun beta it was to. You should pay more attention to the dates posted, Twostars still hasn't been late for one.

Banned Senior Member

Updated a week ago for those who have not noticed.
    Emulator progress report - No Drama KO community forums

Bump for gg server )

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    10-06-2010, 10:24 PM
  2. Hits: 5
    10-06-2010, 10:12 PM