Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Not sure aboot canada (see what i did there?) but for sure it will be hosted in NA. Anyway if ...
Page: 18

Hybrid View

Not sure aboot canada (see what i did there?) but for sure it will be hosted in NA. Anyway if it will be that bad for turks, they will probably move it back to turkey, since even tho it was supposed to be an american server 98% of the players will be turks (instead of the usual 99%)

Its nice to see that for once NTT has decided they care more about the integrity of the game than making heaps of cash from OP PUS items and for that they deserve some respect.
    NatGeo likes this.

Sort of a random off topic question, how do dd armors first come into the server? Are they an incredibly rare drop? Only drops for the first few months? Or its always a possible drop?

Where will the new server be hosted? NA or Canada? If it is at NA will it be East or West coast?
    I'd like to know this because I'm from Europe and ping might be an issue.

I remember back in 2005 when I played USKO I don't think I had ping/lag issues but that's probably because KO was the first online game I ever played and even if I had 200 ping I didn't felt it or got used to it.
    Anyone knows if the ping will be an issue for EU players? I might give it a try if I don't have to play with like 180+ ping.

East coast

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

in 4 days? Guys. U gotta be kiidding. Im not ready for this at all ..

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    in 4 days? Guys. U gotta be kiidding. Im not ready for this at all ..
    yep 4 days

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

https://gyazo.com/5dc9dcd80ac8fca3f717a708c1102266

Translates to Krowaz, UTC and Bifrost will not be on the launch of the server but will be added after a couple of months (same could be said about 83 most likely).

This will quite literally be like ROFD again, minus bifrost.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    https://gyazo.com/5dc9dcd80ac8fca3f717a708c1102266

Translates to Krowaz, UTC and Bifrost will not be on the launch of the server but will be added after a couple of months (same could be said about 83 most likely).

This will quite literally be like ROFD again, minus bifrost.
    Hmm, kind of makes you wonder what the deal will be with PUS items. (If they will or will not add Monster staff/dragon box eventually)

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Hmm, kind of makes you wonder what the deal will be with PUS items. (If they will or will not add Monster staff/dragon box eventually)
    I could see them adding them months down the road when it wouldn't be as big a deal, would prefer them to never be added but who knows.

damn no bifrost on launch

I get to play USKO on my favourite expansion on a brand new server? Fuck yes. God bless NTT for doing something awesome with the game.
    Steez likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I get to play USKO on my favourite expansion on a brand new server? Fuck yes. God bless NTT for doing something awesome with the game.
    Agreed. I was thinking this would be just any other server launch, but it seems they are doing it right with steam.
    azreal313 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Steez View Post
    Agreed. I was thinking this would be just any other server launch, but it seems they are doing it right with steam.
    I think the reason they can do stuff like this is because its a completely separate client playing on a completely separate server, maybe this is their attempt at doing KO properly since they were kinda stuck with all the shit K2 did to the game on the other servers.

3 more days boys, who is hyped?! I know I am