Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SPANKME Im pretty sure a lot of people will dodge it just because of US -host. 150-200 ...
Page: 15

Probation Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Im pretty sure a lot of people will dodge it just because of US -host.
    150-200 ping on NA -servers on CSGO & Dota2. It's almost unplayable on those games, can't even imagine same shit with KO lol.
    +1 really weird move putting the server in the US when the majority of players are and have always been turks...

PING is poor excuse , if it's only a reason to avoid the fact you're bad player. Of course it depends of a game, and style but sometimes having a higher ping is better =P especially on shooting games where people can't aim you for shit because you warp from place to place but it's probably affecting a lot on KO (never experienced it tho).

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    PING is poor excuse , if it's only a reason to avoid the fact you're bad player. Of course it depends of a game, and style but sometimes having a higher ping is better =P especially on shooting games where people can't aim you for shit because you warp from place to place but it's probably affecting a lot on KO (never experienced it tho).
    I play every game at 140-220 and it doesn't seem bad when you're used to it, but when you have always played at 10-50 and then you move to 200+... it is really bad.
    mortal and ExclusiveBastard like this.

LOL playing csgo with like 200 ping is impossible doesnt really "help" u
    BaanNekTharious and SPANKME like this.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I play every game at 140-220 and it doesn't seem bad when you're used to it, but when you have always played at 10-50 and then you move to 200+... it is really bad.
    yep, agreed. But every coin has two sides.... if you're not lagging the chances are very high your opponent is. That's why I never really whine about ping :P

So just let me get this right,Turkey based game (We all know how turkish connection is ),gets hosted in US?
    I'm going to be laughing my ass off once turks go creazy
    Coldwind and Smooth like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    So just let me get this right,Turkey based game (We all know how turkish connection is ),gets hosted in US?
    I'm going to be laughing my ass off once turks go creazy
    Turkish based game? Pretty sure its Korean mate :P

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Turkish based game? Pretty sure its Korean mate :P
    Population is what i meant

do you guys think the game will be available for download through steam before the actual launch?

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    do you guys think the game will be available for download through steam before the actual launch?
    Yes /tenchar

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    LOL playing csgo with like 200 ping is impossible doesnt really "help" u
    Actually from my experience people with a ping 150+ have a "Peak Advantage" over their opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    I used to think people were overreacting when they said you were a retard nazi mod, but I realise now that they were completely correct, stay an Apex dick sucker that knows shit all about anything else
    topic should've been locked/pruned/cleaned pages ago, but free shots at other forum users, why pass up the chance? its not like the admins care lol

Quote Originally Posted by Goathorns View Post
    topic should've been locked/pruned/cleaned pages ago, but free shots at other forum users, why pass up the chance? its not like the admins care lol
    I agree! This thread was meant to announce/discuss the steam launch but certain people who haven't played USKO in years decided they'd turn it into a shit on USKO thread and it got beyond derailed

Banned Senior Member

Snipes, possibly look into how copyright laws work before you begin to think you're clever in a G4L post.

lol honestly even if the population isnt too good due to lack of Turkish players, I'll most probably still play on that server permanently because of the low ping and fresh start

Any major clan decided if they're going karus or el morad yet? xD