Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree127Likes

25jan steam+ new server launches

This is a discussion on 25jan steam+ new server launches within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by auburnfan870 how is the grind even horid anymore, you have access to exp prem and shit that ...
Page: 17

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by auburnfan870 View Post
    how is the grind even horid anymore, you have access to exp prem and shit that makes you level SOOO much faster than you did back in the day. A great deal of us have also grown up a lot and have jobs now. So its not nearly as unrealistic to pay $30 to save yourself hours of time by leveling much faster. Also a lot of what makes new games fun is that they are new and that you dont go in knowing everything. I dont really get why you putting so much effort to discourage people from trying this server lol.
    Discourage people? Who? Is anyone not joining it because I'm stating my unbiased opinion? I know how games appeal to the current gen of players nowadays: everything easier, fast leveling, microtransactions, information and mechanics spoon-fed to you, free basic gear, etc.

Sorry you confuse reality with animosity, that's what I'd call denial.

Lol Razor, you act like you know everything about the current game yet you haven't played in years, stop pretending you know everything, because you clearly don't
    As for the game being grindy, its infinitely less grindy now than a lot of other games out there so quit spouting that bullshit, you can quest and event your way to a very high level.
    snipes likes this.

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by azreal313 View Post
    Lol Razor, you act like you know everything about the current game yet you haven't played in years, stop pretending you know everything, because you clearly don't
    As for the game being grindy, its infinitely less grindy now than a lot of other games out there so quit spouting that bullshit, you can quest and event your way to a very high level.
    as much as I dislike razor, i also dislike false statements; pretty sure he played in Midgard, so he has played recently (probably more recently than half the people in this thread tbh)

Name 2 A1 mmos released after 2010 that are more grindy than KO, go!

PS: Polak 2 cute defending me, aww.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

So, how long will it take to reach max lvl, or at least 80? Assuming you can play 10-14 hrs/week
    1. w/ premium
    2. w/o premium

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Name 2 A1 mmos released after 2010 that are more grindy than KO, go!

PS: Polak 2 cute defending me, aww.
    What on earth is an A1 mmo? Also KO was released waaaaay more than 6 years ago bro, hardly a fair comparison in any case. Why would you compare a 12 year old game to one released in the last 5 years? The game has changed, but its still using a base game from over a decade ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    So, how long will it take to reach max lvl, or at least 80? Assuming you can play 10-14 hrs/week
    1. w/ premium
    2. w/o premium
    1 week tops with exp prem
    azreal313 likes this.

What on earth is an A1 mmo? Also KO was released waaaaay more than 6 years ago bro, hardly a fair comparison in any case. Why would you compare a 12 year old game to one released in the last 5 years? The game has changed, but its still using a base game from over a decade ago.
    Why compare? because I was talking about what's expected from current mmos... but I guess that point flew over your head, as usual. Why are you even replying to my posts if your reading comprehension is that abysmal?

Also, getting 80 or 83 playing 1-2 hours a day... in a week? Sounds legit.

Also KO is a Korean made game, and almost all Korean mmorpgs are inherently grindy, but compared to games like lineage 2, Runescape, maple story, games that actually came out in the KO era, it is much less grindy.

Why compare? because I was talking about what's expected from current mmos... but I guess that point flew over your head, as usual. Why are you even replying to my posts if your reading comprehension is that abysmal?

And why exactly are you comparing it to current mmorpgs? What is the purpose of your absurd comparisons?

getting 80 and he wrote 10-14 hours

And why exactly are you comparing it to current mmorpgs? What is the purpose of your absurd comparisons?
    Because it is getting released on steam in 2016... and the new influx of players will be used to current mmos... if you want to succeed in that market, you should cater to that audience...

I give up people. I truly give up now.

Because it is getting released on steam in 2016... and the new influx of players will be used to current mmos... if you want to succeed in that market, you should cater to that audience...

I give up people. I truly give up now.
    When did anyone say there would be a big influx of players? I seem to recall saying there might be a small amount but that's about it, I don't think anyone expects a massive KO revival, and if that's what you've been arguing about then I'm sorry you misunderstood literally everyone in this thread.

Ñ∞ß² Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    getting 80 and he wrote 10-14 hours
    I wrote 10-14hrs/week so that's like 2hrs/day.

Quote Originally Posted by Machiavelli View Post
    I wrote 10-14hrs/week so that's like 2hrs/day.
    oh it will take a lot then, especially without prem